Skunkport

Finally got the hang of this baby, it took me a few tries but now I got it I can extract a load pretty evenly with some nice bong hits.

Different to my vapcaps, I had to use a coarse grind and more moist bud, what I'd have used in a joint rather than the finer, drier consistency I use in my other vapes.

I also modified it! I wasn't keen on the Northern Elm but there wasn't a choice, however I pestered Phattpiggie for some advice which I then partially ignored because looking up his advice led me to coffee staining and if coffee is an option I always choose coffee.

As it turned out, I had a packet of Colombian ground coffee in the cupboard, so it seemed fitting I use it on my Colombian vape.

Pale and boring. Meh.
hrhrgw.jpg

But with a little time, dark brewed coffee, a light brush and some 600 grit sandpaper...

2l0rqp.jpg

I'm not really a wood person but I think that looks a lot better, like a weathered oak or something. And after I darkened my Lithe I used it to darken that weed!

Skunkport

Yeah I got mine from la centrale vapeur, they have some stock, don't think they're being made currently.

Skunkport,
Top Bottom