Vapor Bongs, Attachments and Connectors

marcuss

above the clouds
clear_dome please show us the right connector for the glass bong!(in that site pics are partial so i can't understand what is my right stuff)
the only one i saw could work in my little glass bong is the ssv one from v-tactician!
Pics Please!
I want to be ready when my new extreme come to me!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
v_tactician tell me if your bong downstem is sold alone or you need to buy the bong also!
On ssv site i can find a bong adaptator but no bong downstem...i need help on the water side!!!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
clear_dome please show us the right connector for the glass bong!(in that site pics are partial so i can't understand what is my right stuff)
the only one i saw could work in my little glass bong is the ssv one from v-tactician!
Pics Please!
I want to be ready when my new extreme come to me!
first there is a lot of kind of bong so it is hard for me to tell you what is the good one for you ,but most of the time there is 3 type of bong, bong with a straight 10mm glass bowl ,bong with 14mm glass on glass bowl and bong with 18.8mm(19mm) glass on glass bowl ...soo if you are able please send me a pic of you bong it'll be easier to tell you which connector will fit for your bong

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this is the difference between the bowls (in order , 14mm,19mm,10mm):

ps: I know that 14-19mm are similar but you can use the whip/bag attachement for exemple on your extreme (all connector are 19mm on the extreme)

soo the type of connector you'll need is the same size as your bowl

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
i made the wrong question....i need to find a bong downstem with a tubing attachment for the extreme like the v_tactician ssv system!

Anyway i'm curious to see your roor-extreme system!!!

I found that ballon's mouthpiece fits perfecly in my little glass bong i just bought for 9? so i just need to set up the whip-bong system!

more vapor!

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome said:
do you talk about the vapor dome ??
I think that's what I was looking at. It was the mod for the volcano to replace the bags with the glass dome.

marcuss said:
v_tactician tell me if your bong downstem is sold alone or you need to buy the bong also!
On ssv site i can find a bong adaptator but no bong downstem...i need help on the water side!!!
Mine came with my bong but I think you can buy them a la cart.

Hmmm I thought they were here under "Glass on Glass Water Adapter" but after looking again, there is no downstem on the ones in that picture; the ground glass is the end. I'll send them an email asking about that.

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If I remember correctly, one of the selling points af the Aromed is its low amount of surface area your vapor touches, so less is lost. Using a bong in addition would seem to defeat that purpose.

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome, that is beautiful! The 3rd picture made my mouth water... great angle. :D

stickstones, do you mean the additional air space of a large bong as opposed to the smaller chamber of the aromed?

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stickstones said:
If I remember correctly, one of the selling points af the Aromed is its low amount of surface area your vapor touches, so less is lost. Using a bong in addition would seem to defeat that purpose.
like you said this is a selling point ....I mean ! try and you'll see how great it is ;)

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vapor tactician said:
Clear_Dome, that is beautiful! The 3rd picture made my mouth water... great angle. :D

stickstones, do you mean the additional air space of a large bong as opposed to the smaller chamber of the aromed?
No...but it's been awhile since I read up on that unit. It may have been that they were touting the whip versus the bag, but the bottom line is they were saying that the less surface area your vapor passes over before it gets to your lungs, the less active ingredients are lost due to contact.

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stickstones said:
vapor tactician said:

No...but it's been awhile since I read up on that unit. It may have been that they were touting the whip versus the bag, but the bottom line is they were saying that the less surface area your vapor passes over before it gets to your lungs, the less active ingredients are lost due to contact.
It totaly make sence !!! but once again ,I'm curious to know how many vapor is lost ! ....my bong does'nt get dirty

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
wow!
It looks very nice but i still need to know if the roor connector you bought has already the tubing adaptor or you need to buy separately!
I visited the roor site but i didn't find that small glass piece that fits in the tubing!
Hope you can understand what i mean...thanks for your patience!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
wow!
It looks very nice but i still need to know if the roor connector you bought has already the tubing adaptor or you need to buy separately!
I visited the roor site but i didn't find that small glass piece that fits in the tubing!
Hope you can understand what i mean...thanks for your patience!
no problem I'm sure we will understand us LOL first the roor piece is the tubing connector (one side you can fit the tube, and on the other side you can fit it on the diffuser (downstem) ) soo my bong have a 19mm taper hole ,inside that hole I put the diffuser (downstem that come with the bong)19mm taper (male) , and finaly on the top of the downstemp I have a 14mm taper hole ...inside that hole I put the roor connector that look like that:

this is a roor hooka piece

and I buy it on ebay here :
http://cgi.ebay.com/VaporCannon-Box...75043QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I wish you understand , if you dont ,dont be shy ;)

PS : POST 100 :/

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Got an email back from the SSV guys regarding the sale of their angled downstems.

Yes, just choose the adapter and put under the comments section that you need the down stem with its measurements. Thanks
Tina
So you can specify the length of the stem as well.

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
Now i start to see the light!!
thanks clear-dome for your super clear report and thanks to vapor-tactician for the info about the ssv downsteam!!!
Now i check about prices and shipping....i also found a nice site from germany they sell a lot of glass stuff and price are good...also shipping costs from u.s.a. are shit for me!E.G.:I need a bubbleman screen bag for the washing machine, it cost 60$ ok but 115$ in shipping cost it's crazy!
So maybe this very good german online shop will be helpful for me!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
Clear_Dome said:
soo if I undertsand your new bong have a 19mm joint
No it is a 14.4mm and i put the small ballon's mouthpiece in and it fit thight but the mouthpiece it's too short to go in the water:(also if it is so small!
I'll try without water but i don't think will be so different!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
damnn !! that hurt LOLL 115$ for shipping ....it does'nt make any sence ....try to ask to bubbleman why the shipping he use i soo expencive .....maybe because of your custom ...italian custom ARE FREAKK ....I dont know why ;) is there drug lord in italy ???? never heard of them LOLLL

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
You know here in italy taxes are the favorite government's game so the real drug lord is the state itself!anyway this is the ups price..italian taxes come later!!
Also canada post is crap...everytime they take a long time to ship pakages to italy...i don't know why!I'm missing my extreme!!! :(

Anyway i can find screen bag here in europe but i must search more!

this shop should be the only bubblebag european distributor

http://www.grow-in-europe.de/

ps..69 posts!!my favorite number!! :lol:

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
You know here in italy taxes are the favorite government's game so the real drug lord is the state itself!anyway this is the ups price..italian taxes come later!!
Also canada post is crap...everytime they take a long time to ship pakages to italy...i don't know why!I'm missing my extreme!!! :(

Anyway i can find screen bag here in europe but i must search more!

this shop should be the only bubblebag european distributor

http://www.grow-in-europe.de/

ps..69 posts!!my favorite number!! :lol:
LOL I comfrim canada post is crap ....Long delay ,lost my pakage and money order a lot of time with no answer ....?! that's pissing me off but ...?! there is not a tone of other choice

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
That's the last time I complain about shipping/taxes here in Canada.

You're really a vapor pioneer in Italy!

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
Hello!

It is very hard to find a vape's tubing adaptor here in europe!!
I found this cigarette adaptor in roor's site...take a look and tell me if i can use it like yours!

I can't upload images from their site so please go to the e-shop and look for cigarette adaptor in the bowl list!

Thanks!

marcuss,
Top Bottom