Vapor Bongs, Attachments and Connectors

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
So tell me fellow Enthusiasts is it worth the $300 dollar tax to own a big glass bong for your Vaper, or is mouthfull of ice just as nice:D

Cannabudz,

cancertoast

Mouthful of ice would suck I would think. You dont need a 300 dollar piece either... I own a lovely WP21 from Shivadas, cost me 91bux with shipping, thick, well blown glass. :cool:

ed: Put that together with the extreme and you are smootherydin'.

cancertoast,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Cannabudz said:
So tell me fellow Enthusiasts is it worth the $300 dollar tax to own a big glass bong for your Vaper,
Not when it costs more than a good quality vape. :disgust:

vaporcloud,

marcuss

above the clouds
i bought my ice-bong for 17? and hits like a Ferrari!
i know if you want artistic glass you pay a lot....but it is not my case!

marcuss,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I was lucky enough a tube, with the end's overlapped makes a perfect, 100% seal for one of my bongs (14mm ground glass). :brow:

Picture027.jpg

I can use it with, or without the ashcatcher, that was just for display -- and excuse my messy desk.

However, I have a 17mm ground glass bong I would like to get an adapter from -- any recommendations on websites for the best deals? I don't need a particularly fancy one, just functional.

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice setup! The websites mentioned throughout this thread are all I know of so far. I'd email 7th Floor and ask if they can do up a 17mm for you.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I was googling for aussie made glassware, & i couldn't find shit,0, is it just me i'm :bang: & geting nowhere on that tangent, There's gotta be aussie blowing :cool: glass

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
nice set up SpiralArchitect ,but IMO the hashcatcher is'nt required ;) but still look killer

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Nope, it isn't required at all. It was just for the picture.

edit:: oh yes and I meant 18.8 mm not 17. :p

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Found this site searching around, possibly the cheapest price on a water adapter at a measly 13 bucks with free shipping anywhere. I'm thinking about ordering it, I just need to make sure its the larger size, not 14mm... emailing them now, and I'll fill you guys in.

It comes with my preferred tubing too. :p

SpiralArchitect,

tokinGLX

so i plugged my ssv into my little bong after a little re-engineering(had to take out the slide, slip the grommet over the mouthpiece(less) end of the whip, and because the tubing is just ever so smaller than the glass slide was, it makes a convenient non ground glass hands free connection that is easy to plug in.

so first thing i did was pluck a nug that wedged neatly into the top part of the bong(it is a small bong with a main cylinder that funnels down to a half inchish diameter) and started ripping it. no water in there, it is one of those bongs that is a little too short to put much water in anyways because no matter what you do you are almost always in danger of sucking some up.

gonna let the nug go a few days/grams before i pull it out to check on it

tokinGLX,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Concerning post #86.

Vape Worlds Roor Adapter is 14mm. Dang. :(

I guess I'm still shopping for an 18mm adapter.

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, 18.8mm, 19mm, same difference. :lol:

I've seen the ones SSV offers. I don't like the 'hitch', I want a 'straight shooter'. But beggars can't be choosers, right?

What I was hoping is I can order all my new vapor toys I'm getting soon at one place ; 2 vapor genies, deluxe 2-piece vaporwarez wand, and a waterpipe attachment. Someone needs to create a damn VaporWalmart online. :p

SpiralArchitect,

Dallas22

Let me dig this thread back up :)

I have a cheap glass bong that I would like to connect to a Da Buddha Vape. The stem hole is 3/8" but as you can see in the photo below there is glass cup-like holder for the bowl stem and was still hoping that I could make it work. I'm not sure if this would even be a problem but please help me with this and let me know. On the 7th Floor website for the Silver Surfer Vape (SSV) there are a bunch of parts that I think I'd need to make this happen BUT I'm not sure of what I'd need :(

I am holding off on buying a DBV until I know what other parts, adapters and/or accesories to make the Vape-to-Bong/Ice Chamber-to-Me contraption work. Please let me know ASAP because I'd like to buy this by this afternoon or evening. Thanks in advance!

7457d1232570915-how-does-adapter-my-bong-bong.jpg

I will be buying DBV hopefully this afternoon/evening and just want to know not only the parts I'll need to buy but HOW this gets put together and then how to get it back to a regular whip to use with my vape. I'd be down with buying another whip to use only with my bong but that would also depend on how much everything would cost... I don't want to go too crazy spending; just want to get what I need first and then see if a couple extra bucks make things more convienient.

Again any help or info on this would be greatly appriciated and the sooner the better so that I can get things in motion to get my new vape. Gracias

mod note:Posts merged.

Dallas22,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Dallas22 said:
Again any help or info on this would be greatly appriciated and the sooner the better so that I can get things in motion to get my new vape. Gracias
If your stem is 3/8th you should be able to just stick the tubing in it and it will seal by itself. The only adaptors 7th level sells are glass on glass which your bong doesn't seem to be.

I suggest sloshing a bit of rubbing alcohol with rock salt in there to get rid of the tar build up before you vape in it. The taste of the herb will be that much better because of it.

Skunkypete,

Dallas22

Skunkypete said:
Dallas22 said:
If your stem is 3/8th you should be able to just stick the tubing in it and it will seal by itself. The only adaptors 7th level sells are glass on glass which your bong doesn't seem to be.

I suggest sloshing a bit of rubbing alcohol with rock salt in there to get rid of the tar build up before you vape in it. The taste of the herb will be that much better because of it.
Thanks... So I just use the whip and connect it right into the stem hole? Now doesn't DBV as well as most vapes have a mouthpiece on the end of the tubing? If so, then how would I connect this tubing to the bong? Is the mouthpiece removable?

Again, I'm going to get Da Buddha vape but I can't find info on how the whip and tubing comes. Thanks again

Dallas22,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Dallas22 said:
Thanks... So I just use the whip and connect it right into the stem hole? Now doesn't DBV as well as most vapes have a mouthpiece on the end of the tubing? If so, then how would I connect this tubing to the bong? Is the mouthpiece removable?

Again, I'm going to get Da Buddha vape but I can't find info on how the whip and tubing comes. Thanks again
Ya man , have a look here: http://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/wands.html . See the quick change whip? basically the whip as 3 parts , the wand , the tubing and the mouthpiece. All removable from each other. Basically you will be sticking the wand in the vape and putting the other end of the tubing in the stem of your bong.

Skunkypete,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Is the mouthpiece removable?
Yep, only friction holding it in place.

You might be able to rig up something to fit your non GonG bong instead of just sticking the tubing right in it. Maybe a glass downstem that fits the tubing with a rubber o-ring and keck clip.

vtac,

Dallas22

One other question about the tubing going into my bong from the vaporizer - What is used as the carb for the bong? My bong's carb IS the stem when the bowl is taken out... Would I then have to pull out the tubing to let the vapors get inhaled? Is the another way to do this so that I wouldn't have to pull out the tubing from the bong? Please help... :o

Thanks again

Dallas22,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
The link Skunkypete posted looks like a good bet for your situation.

Is the another way to do this so that I wouldn't have to pull out the tubing from the bong?
Drill a carb hole? That's an acrylic right?

vtac,

Beezleb

I really dont know, sorry.

I love my DBV but with all the questions your asking on using it with a bong I wonder if you considered a vaporizer made specifically for bongs.

You may want to consider the Vrip wand vaporizer. If wanting to use the bong normally to vaporize I would consider a wand vaporizer as it works with your bong instead of needing all the different steps.

Im not trying to persuade you but it just sort of happens that the vrip had or still has a special right now as they are about to release a flagship product that has many here excited. I recommend that you at least look into it.

The DBV is a great choice and I was saving up for the SSV for it when it came out and I jumped at it and love. It is kind of new in its products life span but its very solid, I like the industrial look of it but initially I thought it was ugly but for the price ugly was cool! It's capable of efficiently using small amounts to huge bowls and the vapor is smooth. I wouldnt trade it for any other vape but most happy vape owners feel that way about their vape no matter the vaporizer brand/model. Their are some vapes I would like to experience but thats not the same as keeping.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom