Vapor Bongs, Attachments and Connectors

hereatlast said:
DankDan said:
Hi,

Is the Arizer Extreme able to pass vapor into a tube, or bubbler(GonG for this purpose, of course:cool:) all on it`s own, with the fan assist mode?

Though it would be nice if it could fill it, most of the way. Then all you`de do was clear it. :brow:
I'm not sure you'll be able to get the same milk in a tube just with the fan assist. I'll have to try it out later but I'm skeptical that even fan speed 3 will push enough to really pass bubbles thru your downstem. I have used the fan assist while pulling on the tube to get some extra milk, that definitely works.

I've got a 250ml Ehle and I'll try it in a few hours, if it doesn't work on a tube this small I doubt it will.

Guys, I got an EXCELLENT quality 14mm and 18mm g on g adaptor for under 16 dollars shipped from Glassmansdoll off etsy, see my sigature. They're excellent quality, and oddly, if you have a large flame jet lighter and an appropriate "bowl" in the middle, they can work like the vapocane vaporizer, but for 1/10ish the price. Very nice seller, great communication, price is lowest on the internet by a large margin. The sunshinefamily ones, while having the supposed benefit of a sphere, seem really overpriced.

charliedontsurf,
Illadelph Vape Adapter 14mm Rasta Label, Storz & Bickel Volcano Digit Digital Vaporizer with Easy Valve System:.

The best way to do it.

knickertoker,

Nube Scrutator

Cloud Searcher...
B4DE2E53-6536-4488-AF62-4DFF2B167317_zpsro3fd2rh.jpg

60F998C3-B7B0-4672-923E-E1E60BDA5C2F_zps17uzz9to.jpg

Nube Scrutator,
Top Bottom