Vapor Bongs, Attachments and Connectors

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
spliffadapter188fo8.jpg

The outside diameter of the end looks about the same as the rest of the tube. 14.5mm / 18.8mm

Would your tube fit over that? I think Clear_Dome has a different piece.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Yes my piece is'nt this one ...but maybe it can work ...Marcuss , if it's the only one you can get in europe e-mail ROOR to know what's the inside diameter of the cigaret older (the hole where the ''cigaret''go) ,this diameter must be a lil smaller than your Extreme plastic tubbing....but ask them if you can get a ROOR hookah tubbing adapter (be sure of the tapper joint size)

(the one on the pix is lil diferent as mine but really similar , that make the same job)

I bought mine at : http://myworld.ebay.com/warehousegoodsonline/

look for a VaporCannon Box Vaporizer Replacement Tube 4 Whip/Wand , the connector come with for free ,and for me the shipping was free

hope it will help you ;)

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
Thank you guys again!

I emailed the right pic to roor's site and others shops...now i wait their reply!
wharehousego...doesn't ship to europe...i'll find the right piece anyway!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
nice keep on searching !!! and let us know when you'll get it and from where it come (maybe other member are in europe so)

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
hey buddies!!!
finally i found some time to post a cool pic of my new system!!
it's about a month that i get incredible tasty hits and i love it!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
thanks C_D!! As you see i put the tubing directly in the bowl hole because i didn't find a nice adaptor like yours! anyway this apparel works like a UZI!!!:cool:

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
:Dyes man! you welcome!just bring me some bubblebags...here nobody sell the original stuff!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
payload is better anyway IMO ;) hahaha bubbleman will not love me but anyway ;) the bubble bag are realy good but payload offer 1 bag more for cheaper for same quality !!! payload rock :cool:

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
thanks for the tip C_D and after few mails nobody reply from bubblebag....too busy?
I really need the screen filter for my washing machine but seems that bubblebags and ice-o-lator are in some trouble with all this stuff...bohh!

There are some cheap spanish "secret smoke" but lower quality...anyway at the end of the month a big hemp fair in Bologna should help me find some good stuff!

marcuss,

cancertoast

So if I have a Shivadas WP21 waterpipe and I own an Extreme, what connection piece do I need to purchase? I am reading this thread and I can not figure out what I would need to get.

cancertoast,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I cant tell it just at lookin ! look like a 18mm gong joint but not sure ...cancertoast just email them to know what is the size of the glass on glass joint on this bong .......after you'll just need and 14mm or 18mm conector like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Glass-Vacuum-Ho...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247 if your bong have 14mm joint size or the same thing but for a 18mm joint.

ps joint can also be call 14.4mm-14mm-14/20 or 18.8mm-18mm-19/22

Clear_Dome,

cancertoast

Anyone know of any other places to purchase one of these? The ones linked in the thread are either used or you have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping.

cancertoast,

cancertoast

Alright... Before I plop down $40 on a 14/20 adapter joint is there anywhere else that sells these besides medical grade lab stores??

cancertoast,

cancertoast

I just ordered an adapter and a bottle of 420 from 7th floor. Hopefully they will process and ship my order tomorrow.

cancertoast,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
If you got the downstem version, did you let them know the measurements?

Would suck if it was too long / short.

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
What I mean is, they have two versions.

gongadaptervn1.jpg

downstemly4.jpg

If someone gets the downstem version they'll need to specify the length so it fits their bong properly.

I'm sure you know what you need, but I thought it was a little confusing as they seem to have switched the pic on their site recently. It might be worth shooting them an email just to confirm.

vtac,

cancertoast

In either case I 'should' be fine; I have a pretty long downstem, if needs be I will just break it off some??? They were friendly, I inquired about my order and he offered to have a custom color blown for me if I desired. Good stuff. Here is hoping this arrives by friday. If it does I will post pictures B)

cancertoast,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Clear_Dome said:
I just recieve my roor connector !!!YEAHH pretty nice !! it fit perfectly with the extreme tubing !!!!I'll post pics of the final VAPOR MACHINE :cool:
Cool Clear_dome, i'm keen to pimp my E any thoughts about Vapobubbler's you or anybody else of course:)

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom