Vapor Bongs, Attachments and Connectors

Dallas22

vtac said:
The link Skunkypete posted looks like a good bet for your situation.

Is the another way to do this so that I wouldn't have to pull out the tubing from the bong?
Drill a carb hole? That's an acrylic right?
Nope, it's glass... cheap, small & basic piece but glass notheless :) I was thinking maybe drilling a hole in the tubing - I bought extra tubing to just stink into the bong and leave in there. When I want to use the vaporizer along with the bong then I can just switch off the mouthpiece whip tubing from the wand/bowl and attach the tubing from the bong (with the tiny carb hole in it). Would this be an option??? I'd rather go with something else, but if that's all the options I have with this bong, then that would be probably what I'd do.

Would the bowl piece wand also able to detach from the mouthpiece tubing without eventually messing it up and it not properly sealing tightly enough? This same question applies to the mouthpiece changing also? Thanks again

Dallas22,

Dallas22

Beezleb said:
I really dont know, sorry.

I love my DBV but with all the questions your asking on using it with a bong I wonder if you considered a vaporizer made specifically for bongs.
I want to be able to use it with a bong BUT that is only on occation. I'll MAINLY be using the vaporizer per whip method. If I have friends come over or once in a while when I want to change it up a bit is when I'll be using my bong as an ice chamber with my vaporizer... just want to have the option of being able to SEE the vapor collect in the bong before inhalation - sometimes :) thanks

Still not sure what to do about the carb situation though... any more ideas? Thanks in advance

Dallas22,

Dallas22

Any other options for the carb in this setup OTHER than the 3 below mentioned?

- Pull tubing out
- Drill small hole in tubing, put finger on it when building up the vapor, take off finger when ready to inhale it
- Drill a hole into the glass bong (I don't have the diamond drill bit or patience to risk cracking my glass bong)

Of the above 3 options, which sounds the best? I know that the hole in the glass is the best but take that one out fo the equation... not worth the risk of cracking the glass by accient when drilling :(
I'm thinking that the hole in the bong tubing would be the easiest and best BUT how would that affect the vapor in the tubing when I take my finger off of the hole and clear it? Would some of the vapor leak out easier? THX

Dallas22,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Is it really that much of a hassle to pull out the slide? Assuming the one Skunkypete posted worked, it'd be pretty easy. Or, why not just remove your wand from the heat source to clear it?

vtac,

Dallas22

vtac said:
Is it really that much of a hassle to pull out the slide? Assuming the one Skunkypete posted worked, it'd be pretty easy. Or, why not just remove your wand from the heat source to clear it?
I just looked over the link that Skunkypete posted... this would be great to use but what size adapter would I need for a 3/8" stem hole? Remember that the tubing that comes with Da Buddha is the same 3/8"... Would I need the 9-12mm or the bigger one? Would the seal be tight enough so that no fumes escape? If this does the job then this piece would work prefectly for what I want... I'd rather just pull the adapter with the whip tubing attached to it out of the bong to inhale all of the tasty vapor :ko:

--

Skunkypete said:
I did see this http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/h20adst.html when browsing a link SA posted earlier. You could probably find the same at a local headshop too.
Would this setup work with a bong with a stem hole 3/8" and the basic tubbing that comes with Da Buddha vape (which is around the same size)??? Going to order this above adapter but wanted to make sure that it will work and also looking for a couple of suggestions for other adapters (if avaliable) before ordering anything... THX in ADV

--

Also, what size adapter would I need (in mm's) if the stem hole to my bong is 3/8" and the tubing is the one that comes from Da Buddha whip? THX

mod note:
merged 3 consecutive posts into 1

Dallas22,

Dallas22

Ant difinitives about the above adapter and all f the questions that I have surrounding it??? Thanks

Dallas22,

The_Algebraist

Um, like, would anyone happen to know what size glass on glass attachment one would need to hook up a SSV to a LUX mini beaker?

The_Algebraist,

The_Algebraist

Acolyte of Zinglon said:
measure the inner diameter across the top of your gong joint, that woll be the size you need
Thanks man. Ok, I'm sure that this has been brought up before, but if you're hitting a vaporizer through a water pipe, will that basically filter out cannaboids or will they simply pass through the water?

:o:rolleyes:

The_Algebraist,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
a very small amount will be left in the water, but it is negligable (think about the amount you lose to condensation in your ssv tubing, its less than that)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

The_Algebraist

So 7th Floor offers bong attachments in 14mm and 19mm. I measured the diameter of the glass down stem and it's about 15.875mm..... Hmmmmm....

:o

The_Algebraist,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i was also wondering would the diameter of the 7th floor attachment would fit the tubing of the extreme? and is it necessary to buy the downstem that comes with it optionally?

illadelph,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
yes, illadeplh or anyone else, if you have tried these adaptors with the extreme tubing let me know, i was thinking about just buying another elbow adaptor from arizer but i would rather have a straight connector like those made by 7th floor.

Mr. Smoke No More,

DankDan

Hi,

I am posting for the first time on this forum, I`ve been reading for awhile. I am looking to get a new vape, and have a hot-box currently. Can a few of you guys/girls?(not that many women I think lol) that are able, tell me?... Is the Arizer Extreme able to pass vapor into a tube, or bubbler(GonG for this purpose, of course:cool:) all on it`s own, with the fan assist mode?

I was looking to use a small-ish tube, to at the very least catch vapor, between hits, when passing "the vape" around. Though it would be nice if it could fill it, most of the way. Then all you`de do was clear it.:brow: Will too much water, or any water at all, be a problem in that type of setup?

DankDan,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
yes the extreme can pass the vapor. you can use water or pass it through your glass piece dry. a lot of people think water is a bit of overkill and apparently some THC is lost but i doubt a noticeable amount. with the parts that you get with the extreme, vaping through a bong is readily available as long as the downstem on your bong is a 18 gauge while most are 14.

illadelph,

edamame

vaporist
Spent the day off vapebonging :D DBV into a HVY mini beaker. Tried it before with a 18" Roor but it didn't work nearly as well. Maybe I need to pack a larger bowl..

edamame,

hereatlast

DankDan said:
Hi,

Is the Arizer Extreme able to pass vapor into a tube, or bubbler(GonG for this purpose, of course:cool:) all on it`s own, with the fan assist mode?

Though it would be nice if it could fill it, most of the way. Then all you`de do was clear it. :brow:
I'm not sure you'll be able to get the same milk in a tube just with the fan assist. I'll have to try it out later but I'm skeptical that even fan speed 3 will push enough to really pass bubbles thru your downstem. I have used the fan assist while pulling on the tube to get some extra milk, that definitely works.

I've got a 250ml Ehle and I'll try it in a few hours, if it doesn't work on a tube this small I doubt it will.

hereatlast,

hereatlast

Yes that will work if your GonG connection 14mm. That H20 adaptor fits onto the whip and then seals with your GonG female piece on the bong, just like a slide/bowl.

hereatlast,

reloader

Here is my new glass from Vaporbrothers, pricey little guy, but I love it. It has a removable mouthpiece and stem, and a 19mm Elbow adapter.
v555.jpg

vb44.jpg

reloader,
Top Bottom