• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapor Bongs, Attachments and Connectors

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
herbal Air 2.1 to a frosted GEAR bong:

and the percolator or diffuser not sure what it is in english ...it break the bubble in smaller bubble

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Very nice!

The thing that goes on the end of a water faucet to get air in it is called an aerator. Not sure if that applies here.

I love that glass diffuser piece...whare did you get it?

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I get to a bong/awesome glass pipe shop near where I live ! and got it for pretty cheap ! I just love it is make to put it in the freezer and put some cold water inside after ....and this the only reason why I use bong with the vap to cool down the vapor and make it smoooouuutthh ;)

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Man, Clear_Dome, you know where it's at!

I can't wait for summer and frosty ice chilled vapor bongs. This time of year my hands get too cold. :lol:

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vapor tactician said:
Man, Clear_Dome, you know where it's at!

I can't wait for summer and frosty ice chilled vapor bongs. This time of year my hands get too cold. :lol:
LOL what part of the world are you coming from ?

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
wow I'm using the herbalair/GEAR and there is still no word to describe how tight this thing is and how thick is the fog in my bong :D peace all!!!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Mmmm sounds sweet. :D

Here's the glass down stem I use for my vapor bong and SSV. It's pretty nice, the angle and ability to rotate helps keep the tubing a bit more manageable. They sell them in 14mm and 19mm sizes.

vapor-bong-stem.jpg

vapor-bong-stem-in.jpg

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
woaaa !!! where did you find this downstem !! it's really nice but I think it to long for my gear ...but really nice and seem hand blown..... the stuff in your whip look so good ;)!!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
they nice and cheap ! It's sad that I didnt see them befor ! I just buy the roor one ....the lil piece with the vapor hooka

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I'm sure you'll be happy with the roor, they make some really nice stuff!

Please post a pic when you get it.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yes I'm sure it will be a good quality product but the piece is very standard nothing artistic ...just a glass on glass join 14mm for the same price as your beautyfull ss custom 90 degre join !!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ps : I just take a good look at the ssv site and they have a lot of after market stuff !! this is realy awesome ! and most of there parts will fit on any whip vaporizer !!!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yeah, they make some pretty nice stuff. I love my little ice chamber/vapor bong. Their stuff is hand blown so the originality is cool. Maybe not as crazy as some Shivadas stuff, but a lot less $.

Also the customer service has been good to me.

I got a custom wand and the end was a bit too big for the tubing, they let me choose another one and paid shipping both ways as well as including one of their 4 piece screen grinders for free. It's near as nice as a Space Case grinder, including the nylon gasket, so I was happy. :)

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
wow !!! awesome !!! I need a good grinder is there any good model I heard good coment on space case ,sweetleaf,chronimum ...?! is there any difference , for me they are all the same..

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome said:
wow !!! awesome !!! I need a good grinder is there any good model I heard good coment on space case ,sweetleaf,chronimum ...?! is there any difference , for me they are all the same..
I think you should make a new thread about grinders. :brow:

vtac,

darthvapor

this is my second post so i guess i should introduce myself. ive been lurking for a couple weeks, during which the posts here convinced me to buy an extreme. i am now a satisfied customer. but i want to find where i can buy one of the small water pipes that i can plug my bags into (like on the video). i looked around at local head shops but nothing is turning up

darthvapor,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
:wave:

Nice to see the vapor is spreading. :D

Hmm, I thought that looked like a pretty standard little bong in the demonstration video. The headshop around here has lots of similar sized pieces. Lots of stores online but yeah, kind of nice to see glass in person before you buy. I'm not much help. :/

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
darthvapor said:
this is my second post so i guess i should introduce myself. ive been lurking for a couple weeks, during which the posts here convinced me to buy an extreme. i am now a satisfied customer. but i want to find where i can buy one of the small water pipes that i can plug my bags into (like on the video). i looked around at local head shops but nothing is turning up
Hi,
If you search fond the same kind of bong that is in the video you might look to find a bon with this kind of set up .... http://www.everyonedoesit.com/img/products/festivalglass_bong_blackspi.jpg , there is a tone of them on the net and probably in store cause they are the most simple and cheap bong

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
OK...so last night I put my bag's stem in the stem of my bong (with water in it) and it was much smoother. However, I got a lot of water in the bag and had to take it apart to dry. Next time I will just use ice...any suggestions?

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I don't realy understand how you can get some water in the bag but ..maybe use less water or just ice ....ice is nice too ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I just recieve my roor connector !!!YEAHH pretty nice !! it fit perfectly with the extreme tubing !!!!I'll post pics of the final VAPOR MACHINE :cool:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice find on that vaporwhips site, the glass "bag" for the volcano is a pretty neat idea.

Extreme + ROOR sounds tasty. :D

vtac,
Top Bottom