1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapolution 3.0

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Vapolution Vaporizers, May 21, 2014.

1. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

@ataxian - for flavor hounds like yourself, the 2 is better.

Morty and RUDE BOY like this.
  2. turk

turk turk

...never had the 2...still have my 3....but it has to really fight....to get a seat at my table...now.

IAmKrazy2 and paytonpenn like this.
  3. Incariol

Incariol Member

Here's a vape that doesn't seem to get much love hereabouts. I saw @paytonpenn doing his thing with it with the all in one bowl on YouTube and was intrigued a bit. It's $160-$180 or so for the less accessorized versions which seems reasonable.
    I like the idea of a heavy conduction stone in this format. Is it efficient? So you have to load big doses? Does anyone still uses it or has it been superceded? If so by what?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  4. Hey Nineteen

Hey Nineteen Well-Known Member

I love this vape. It will get you baked if you use the whip, Wonderbowl, or the water attachment. It will get you absolutely baked. I do think it tends to smell a lot more than some other vapes. If the weed inside of the chamber starts to break apart, it can fall into the sleeve and keep cooking. Another thing is I take out the piece after almost every hit. If you get superbaked and leave the piece in your weed will get fried black while you are not even taking a hits and this also tends to smell. Because of the smell I have used mine since April only about 10 times. I have never tried micro dosing with this vape.

EDIT: I am glad I purchased this vape.

RUDE BOY, lazylathe and Incariol like this.
  5. Incariol

Incariol Member

Well getting absolutely baked is relevant to my interests. I see the standard package on eBay for $120. The smell is not a huge deal for me but I suppose I don't like everyone knowing my business, par for the course though, conduction is always smelly. I can definitely see a place for this...must..hold... for Black Friday.

RUDE BOY likes this.
  6. Hey Nineteen

$120 is well worth it. I paid Like 300 dollars for the package that came with the bubbler, and whip application. If you get one, when you get the chance get the All-In-One Wonderbowl. It is a really nice all glass whip application. As for the smell if I lived in a house I would not care. I live in an apartment and not sure who can smell it. None of my other vapes are like this though.

Incariol likes this.
  7. Incariol

Incariol Member

Alright, I'm onboard. A certain Steely Dan fan talked me into it.
    I will pick up The Bowl of Wonder at a later date for sure. I note the minimum quantity for the AIWB is .2, I can foresee some fun trying to Ddave mod different stems.

Hey Nineteen likes this.
  8. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

I always use extremely small nugs, microdosing size. Press the pellets against the glass screen very hard. You can use very little with this vape. You can also treat it more like a convection session vape if you're using high temps. There are times I don't give allow more than 5 second heat soaks if any heat soaking just set at a high temp (446F) treat it like a log.

RUDE BOY, Hey Nineteen and Incariol like this.
  9. Incariol

Incariol Member

Thanks for the tips! I still have a couple of weeks of a 2 month break left which I plan to end with this unit: should be fun.

10. Hey Nineteen

Hey man, I hope you let me know when you get in. You will really like it. Easy to use, blazes you totally out of your mind.

Yeah I love Steely Dan. I have been listening to them since I was a kid in the 70s.

Incariol likes this.
  11. scienide

scienide Member

Hi guys,

It's been a while since i been on this forum, as my desktop vape (herbalaire) and two portable vapes (storm and solo) have been sufficient for a while.
    However, my desktop vape is 10 years old...

To avoid being without a desktop vape if it brakes down, i am looking for a new desktop vape.

The vapolution is one of the few desktop vapes im considering.... BUT.... i have not found a single european seller for this vape ...

Does somebody know an european seller for this vape?

Thanks...

12. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Verdampnotchmal or something like that..., it's a german shop and they got the Vap3 in stock the last time I checked.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors