1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice
mixchu69
Joined:
Nov 25, 2014
Messages:
2,053
Likes Received:
4,491
Trophy Points:
373
Gender:
Male

mixchu69

Well-Known Member, Male

minivap Jan 23, 2015

    1. Norcalsun
      Norcalsun
      I've noticed you also own the Haze. Which do you prefer for vaping dry bud? How well does the Haze vape wax/shatter? Would you recommend owning both? I've been very interested in the Haze, almost ready to pull the trigger on it. Sorry for all the questions, I just wanted someone's opinion from the Ascent Thread. Thanks a lot.
      1. mixchu69
        mixchu69
        It is really hard because I really like the ascent. I would say it's similar to ascent on flowers but has the capability to vape shatter/wax better than 90% of vapes out there. The other 10% is w9 products
        Feb 19, 2015
    2. adam_baumm
      adam_baumm
      Hi man, hope things are good. Some guys on this forum can be a bit rude, pay em no mind. Guys like us will keep giving our info to try and help other users. Keep doin your thing man. All di best.
      1. mixchu69 likes this.
      2. mixchu69
        mixchu69
        Thanks. Really appreciate it. There are a lot of good ppl here.
        Jan 25, 2015
      3. adam_baumm
        adam_baumm
        No problem. Yes there are good ppl here, I believe we are two of them.
        Jan 25, 2015
    3. mixchu69
    4. mixchu69
      mixchu69
      New to vaping
    5. mixchu69
      mixchu69
      VAS never goes away
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male

    Signature

    Desktops: Herbalizer, supreme 3 with jCat coil, Volcano, NV Showerhead, g43, elev8r, Minivap Teflon core, enano, d-nail sic and Quartz halos, liger v2 Quartz and sic inserts, LSV, SSV

    Portables: mighty, ghost mv-1, esv, tubo, milanna, haze v3, pax 3, ff2, fury 2, ascent davinci, dynavap Omni, m18, m19, woodies, triihouse Daisy, vapman

    Concentrate: Puffco plus, 2 Hercules from W9tech, source orb 4, w9 alpha cent,

    Magical butter mbe2 never used

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors