Discontinued Vapolution 3.0

bigbossgrayfox03

I only have the whip and not the AIW bowl yet but i dig it so far. Certainly a strong vapor signature. More testing tonight. Looking forward to grabbing a AIW later as purity and taste was the driving factor in this purchase.

I have inserted a very very small piece of hemp fiber near my glass mouth piece. I sucked through a little something in 2 of my first 4 bowls and thus added the fiber to catch any suck through.

I do keep pretty moist material but i notice the chunk losing volume during my session. Twice the chunk even dropped out the bowl because it wasn't as tight as before i started once all the moisture was vaped out. I am now trying jamming the chunk of material down with tweezers to sit it during the whole session so it won't fall out. It does take a fair amount of material for best results. Maybe .2 grams
hold the unit sideways/upside down:tup: lack of airflow gave me headaches with my water setup so I needed to make little nugs and test each bowl for airflow before each toke

feels weird but I now pack shake and other finely ground material (I have two whips: one for shake and one for whole nugs) and since I use it through a bong there's backpressure so I def can't have it upright. I barely clean the unit now and my two other Vapolution colleagues use this method:science:

Last edited:

lemmeadem

So, long story short I sold my VAP3 and regret it.

Like, a lot. :/

I never realized how much I loved the heavy stone until I stopped supplementing my convection vapes with it after I sold it and now I'm in the market for another because the buyer (a bro-dude-man) is one of my buddies and it got him to stop combusting (told you - combusters, this is the vape you need to convert).

Anyone got any more ideas for stuff/things/accessories that the thread hasn't mentioned thus far? Also - has anyone tried dropping a VapCap in this sucker somehow?

bigbossgrayfox03

So, long story short I sold my VAP3 and regret it.

Like, a lot. :/

I never realized how much I loved the heavy stone until I stopped supplementing my convection vapes with it after I sold it and now I'm in the market for another because the buyer (a bro-dude-man) is one of my buddies and it got him to stop combusting (told you - combusters, this is the vape you need to convert).

Anyone got any more ideas for stuff/things/accessories that the thread hasn't mentioned thus far? Also - has anyone tried dropping a VapCap in this sucker somehow?
You did a good thing!:tup: I've made it my mission in life to switch smokers to the Vapolution series, especially through a large bong (4 people so far).

Years of bong toking can come to an end after a huge heavenly hit of cooled vapolution clouds, seeing as the taste is phenomenal the exhale looks like you just descended from a cumulonimbus :nod:

CidKudi

Man on the Moon
Picked one of these up during the holiday $100 off deal. Got the purity package with the AIW bowl and added the hydrotube. So far loving this thing especially the taste you get with all glass. Not having to grind up bud i've enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would. I pop the hydrotube in the fridge before use. The glass does get fairly dirty with heavy use after a few days but soaking in alcohol for a few hours does the trick. What temp have you guys found to be your favorite?

turk

turk
....you getting vapor at that temp?...wow ...lowest I go is 330 on a herbalizer...

turk,

CRH

I made an edit to my statement. I will still be very hesitate to order from yall again but I to enjoy the VAP3. Just wish yall had better attention to detail
wish i had payed more attention when i read this. because my order is out for delivery 2000 miles from where i live and i cant get them to answer a phone or return my call argggg. how the heck did those guys manage to ship my order from California to Chicago when I live in Oregon not to mention i was charged for 2 day usps shiping.

Last edited:
CRH,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Sorry i haven't said much. Good vape, big hitter, heavy vapor sig, great taste.

Biggest complaint is the shape of the whip bowl and AIW make it difficult to soak for cleaning. More to come.

In terms of big hits/heavy vapor sig, how would you compare the Vap3/EVO/Supreme 3? I assume the former 2 have better taste? I know vape comparisons are kind of frowned on you can PM if you want.

These are on sale right now, its been on my eye for awhile. Toss up between it and the Supreme. But I am looking for the heaviest sig/hit.

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: Morty

Hey Nineteen

Got the Vapolution 3 Hydro package. That comes with a bubbler with a 14mm female space, an adaptor for that bubbler, a bent bowl and also a medical grade whip. The whip connects to the bent bowl. I also purchased extra the All-In-Wonder Bowl. I also own some other vapes. I have the Storz and Bickel Plenty, the Vapir Prima and N02. I used to have the Firefly version one. Hated that one and threw it away.

The Vapolution 3 is easy to use and heats up rather quickly to 386 in about 1:30 sec. I have used the bubbler and the All-In-Wonder Bowl, but have not used the whip. Cool thing about this vape is you don’t break down your weed, (yeah I said weed, I don’t smoke material) you just grab a bud and stick it in the stem. Stick the stem in the vape and let it warm up about 5 seconds. You get a cloud first pull from the glass stem and a cloud second pull from the bubbler.

The taste is phenomenal through the glass whip, but the bubbler kills a little of that flavor. Cool thing about the bubbler is if you take the plenty coil with the mouth piece off and pull down the silicon to match the top of the coil it will fit into the bubbler airtight. You can then use the bubbler with the plenty and get some huge hits.

The high from the Vapolution 3 is strong and will get you laid out. I think it is a little weaker with the bubbler, but man is that some cool vapor. If I compare it to the Plenty, well the Plenty hits harder with its big chamber. If you put in the Plenty reducer, then the Vapolution three hits harder with the glass whip.

Things you have to be careful for. Be careful with the stems. Sometimes weed falls out of the stem into the Vaporizer sleeve. When this happens weed will be stuck in the sleeve and keep on cooking. This can be a smelly affair if you don’t dump it out. Also the extra sleeves are fragile as heck. Mine broke right out the box, but Vapolution sent me some more for free.

I highly recommend this vaporizer especially with the All-In-Wonder Bowl. The taste last forever and a day. As small and as light as this vape is, it’s a wonder they don’t have a portable unit.

Oogendoogan

I have one of these baby's on it's way to me :) should have it by Monday. I will be sure to post my thoughts about it after ive had a chance to get aquanted with the device. I have needed another desktop for a while and the sale right now was just too good to pass up. I am looking forward to using this as my heavy hitting conduction based desktop vape. Probably gonna use it for quick evening sessions, no grinding is amazing in my supreme so I am hoping it will work as well with this one. I have an AIWB and a normal bent stem coming. Is there anything else I NEED? I plan to use this through a glass piece, does anyone have any experience there? The videos on YouTube made it look awesome with a glass piece but there were only a couple. I can't wait :)

Hope everyone is having a great day.
Happy vaping :peace::leaf:

Zow237

Just broke down and bought one :). Hoping I made the right choice, have had plenty of portables but now moving on to table tops. Will update when I receive it. Jw if I should get The infuser and dab kit? But you need the water tool to use the dab tool?

Zow237,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
In terms of big hits/heavy vapor sig, how would you compare the Vap3/EVO/Supreme 3? I assume the former 2 have better taste? I know vape comparisons are kind of frowned on you can PM if you want.

These are on sale right now, its been on my eye for awhile. Toss up between it and the Supreme. But I am looking for the heaviest sig/hit.

The Supreme 3 is at the top of my signature rankings. That thing is on its own planet.

A big difference between the Evo and Vap3 is the conduction. Both can be packed with enough herb for the effects big hitters seek, but the Vap3 adds an uncontrollable conduction element that is fast, hard hitting and hard to reign in. The Evo is unmatched in being able to keep up with the huffing of big hits.

Oogendoogan

Don't have much time to post but gotta say I love the vap 3. It's heavy on the conduction side of things but the signature is awesome. It gives you a heavy, old school stoned and it's capable of great flavor. I strip most of the terps in the first hit then go for clouds in a water pipe. I'm vaping around 392 ferenheight and I wait about 25-35 seconds between hits, removing the stem for a few seconds between hits as well. The results are nice big water pipe hits that taste pretty good and medicate heavily.

The heatup time makes this thing a top contender for night time medicating for me. Sometimes I am trying to sleep and need to vape.. a portable on the bedside table doesn't always cut it and waiting for a desktop to heat up can suck.. the vap 3 heats up fast enough and hits hard enough to get me medicated very quickly and back to bed. My one complaint would be that the vap 3 has been a bit hoggish compared to my portables but it's not too bad. The signature on this one is worth the material you spend. I'm getting an old school combustion like high that's only like combusting in the best ways.

Anyways I just wanted to drop in and say that I like the vap3, it's a keeper.
I'm still getting to know it a bit; it feels like a bit of a manual desktop with the having to wait for the stem to heat sink, but I kinda like the process.

More to come with more testing.

Peace :peace:
Stay vaped :leaf:

Zow237

Anyone try sandwiching some wax with some herb? Was wondering if it'd be ok to do this?

Zow237,

Zow237

Has anyone used the vapor barrel? looking for some feedback on the draw with carb hole on the barrel.

Zow237,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I mainly use my vapolutions with a whip and vapor barrel. The draw is the same as with the whip until you take your finger off of the carb, which gives me a blast of vapor deep in my lungs.

It's a lot like using a dry water tool or steamroller. I love my vapor barrels and use 'em with any vape that can use a whip.

:peace:

Hey Nineteen

I finally decided to use the whip for the Vapolution 3. I had previously only used the regular stock bubbler and occasionally the All-In-Wonder Bowl. I got a new 11 inch bubbler so I just had to try the wip. Hey why not add water.

I have used that bubbler on all my vaporizers and the Vapolution 3 was the best by far. It blew my Plenty away, but without the water pipe the Plenty wins. The taste was also incredible. To hook it to the water pipe I used a piece of Plenty tubing section. This gives it an air tight seal for 14 mm female joint.

20170415_174016_zpshtre1q0r.jpg

20170415_174059_zpsf7ep7tw4.jpg

20170415_173949_zpsy6nxjibs.jpg

Hey Nineteen

I finally decided to use the whip for the Vapolution 3. I had previously only used the regular stock bubbler and occasionally the All-In-Wonder Bowl. I got a new 11 inch bubbler so I just had to try the wip. Hey why not add water.

I have used that bubbler on all my vaporizers and the Vapolution 3 was the best by far. It blew my Plenty away, but without the water pipe the Plenty wins. The taste was also incredible. To hook it to the water pipe I used a piece of Plenty tubing section. This gives it an air tight seal for 14 mm female joint.
20170415_174016_zpshtre1q0r.jpg

20170415_174059_zpsf7ep7tw4.jpg

20170415_173949_zpsy6nxjibs.jpg
Edit: I hooked up the Plenty incorrectly. It doesn't like being upside down. I hooked it up with additional tubing so it could be right side up. And it wins hands down.

Hey Nineteen,
Top Bottom