1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapolution 3.0

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Vapolution Vaporizers, May 21, 2014.

1. bigbossgrayfox03

bigbossgrayfox03 Well-Known Member

hold the unit sideways/upside down:tup: lack of airflow gave me headaches with my water setup so I needed to make little nugs and test each bowl for airflow before each toke

feels weird but I now pack shake and other finely ground material (I have two whips: one for shake and one for whole nugs) and since I use it through a bong there's backpressure so I def can't have it upright. I barely clean the unit now and my two other Vapolution colleagues use this method:science:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    turk likes this.
  2. IAmKrazy2

IAmKrazy2 Darth Vapor

Sorry i haven't said much. Good vape, big hitter, heavy vapor sig, great taste.

Biggest complaint is the shape of the whip bowl and AIW make it difficult to soak for cleaning. More to come.

turk, stickstones and RUDE BOY like this.
  3. lemmeadem

lemmeadem Well-Known Member

So, long story short I sold my VAP3 and regret it.

Like, a lot. :/

I never realized how much I loved the heavy stone until I stopped supplementing my convection vapes with it after I sold it and now I'm in the market for another because the buyer (a bro-dude-man) is one of my buddies and it got him to stop combusting (told you - combusters, this is the vape you need to convert).

Anyone got any more ideas for stuff/things/accessories that the thread hasn't mentioned thus far? Also - has anyone tried dropping a VapCap in this sucker somehow?

4. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

There is a sale on Vapolution website, every Vap3 package get a 100$ off!

So the basic package is 199$.

5. bigbossgrayfox03

bigbossgrayfox03 Well-Known Member

You did a good thing!:tup: I've made it my mission in life to switch smokers to the Vapolution series, especially through a large bong (4 people so far).

Years of bong toking can come to an end after a huge heavenly hit of cooled vapolution clouds, seeing as the taste is phenomenal the exhale looks like you just descended from a cumulonimbus :nod:

lemmeadem, paytonpenn and RUDE BOY like this.
  6. CidKudi

CidKudi Man on the Moon

Picked one of these up during the holiday $100 off deal. Got the purity package with the AIW bowl and added the hydrotube. So far loving this thing especially the taste you get with all glass. Not having to grind up bud i've enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would. I pop the hydrotube in the fridge before use. The glass does get fairly dirty with heavy use after a few days but soaking in alcohol for a few hours does the trick. What temp have you guys found to be your favorite?

7. turk

turk turk

368-388...my fav range.

CidKudi likes this.
  8. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

I take this sucker all the way down to 300 since it will be the same at the end anyhow. Makes for a much longer session than when I start at 370 or so.

IAmKrazy2 and CidKudi like this.
  9. turk

turk turk

....you getting vapor at that temp?...wow ...lowest I go is 330 on a herbalizer...

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors