Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Troi said:
This was filmed using a beta almost production model; it ran at 380ish at 12:00, the production model runs a little hotter, but one could easily dial it back to 9,10,11 to get cooler temperatures.

I look forward to dialing it back! Kudos for actually knowing the temp settings for the shoot!

VapeArts,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Great cloud from that video! I envy all the cloud testers and filmers, I am sure it was fun to make all those videos :) heh... :o

Elluzion,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
What is the temperature of the Cloud at its lowest setting?

Can it be set precisely on the verge of vaporization (and preferably below as well)?

Nice Cloud cloud. :D

Progress,

THCMuscle

Progress said:

Can it be set precisely on the verge of vaporization (and preferably below as well)?

Very curious about this as well. That would be a HUGGEE plus for me.

THCMuscle,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Progress said:

I can't say with 100% certainty but yes I can, and yes it does, if you are talking about the vaporization of marijuana, you could easily dial back bellow vaporization.

IAmKrazy2,

vape4life

Banned for life
m0j0h4nd said:
It's hard to look at that video and not think I'm seeing smoke.

It's vapour alright, and good lighting for it. I can produce clouds outta my solo, but not THAT big! Wow!

I wonder how much herb was packed...guessing more than .1

vape4life,

Troi

vape4life said:
m0j0h4nd said:
It's hard to look at that video and not think I'm seeing smoke.

It's vapour alright, and good lighting for it. I can produce clouds outta my solo, but not THAT big! Wow!

I wonder how much herb was packed...guessing more than .1

Loosely slayed .2,

Yeah guys, understand this was a professional shoot this was under 12,000$ worth of lighting equipment, the videos the vapor looks much more blue but this was shot with an iphone camera which is not color corrected or rotoscoped; so it does make it look more like smoke but i can assure you its thick cloudy vapor, and its movement behavior is that of vapor.

We do recommend trying this at home.

Troi,

Troi

FYI -- all back to the video posted above, we are excited that soon we will be able to release a pro-marketing video for the cloud that we have been working on; we worked with up and coming artists in Philadelphia. They did an awesome job, and for some further teaser of these upcoming videos you guys can check his site to see examples of his other work. http://www.nicolasromolini.com/

Troi,

scottio19

scotty
is there a possibility that the unit will be sold individually in the future without one of the hydratubes?

scottio19,

weedemon

enthusiast
scottio19 said:
is there a possibility that the unit will be sold individually in the future without one of the hydratubes?

yes but not for 6+ months down the line still i think

weedemon,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Troi said:
Loosely slayed .2

Slayed???

Troi, reminds btw an unanswered question discussed a few pages back re in the manual "it is recommended to use an herb shredder ", in contrast to the aforementioned grinder. What is a "shredder"?

oldiebutgoodie,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
People where I live usually refer to a grinder as a shredder or a crusher. Just another term for grinder if I am not mistaken.

CentiZen,

oldiebutgoodie

CentiZen said:
People where I live usually refer to a grinder as a shredder or a crusher. Just another term for grinder if I am not mistaken.

This is the whole paragraph:

It is important to expose surface area so that the hot air can penetrate and vaporize your medicine. You can break up your herbs by hand or use an herb grinder. It is recommended to use an herb shredder to achieve the best consistency for vaporization.

Grinder is already ref'd to in the first sentence. Shredder in the second sentence can be read as a back reference to grinder, or it can be read as something different than a grinder. I think most did presume that shredder was just another word for grinder, but some weren't sure. Pretty sure the writer is not a Canuck, but I could be wrong. :)

oldiebutgoodie,

max

Out to lunch
scottio19 said:
You'll be able to buy just the vape, or just a hydratube, but it'll be months before they'll make those individual buys available.

oldiebutgoodie said:
I think most did presume that shredder was just another word for grinder, but some weren't sure.
I'm sure. ;) Shredder=grinder. Now if you want to get picky, I'd say the Mendo Mulchers are shredders, not grinders. The tooth design they use cuts through herb faster than probably any other grinder, but the same design makes for a poor grinder if you want it fine ground. It's not what you'd get for the Magic Flight box, but the Mendo would be great for the Cloud if your goal is to avoid losing small particles through the mesh bowl. Really fine ground herb will restrict air flow a little if you load up the bowl too much, and a coarse grind seems to do just fine in this vape. It's flexible. Just load wisely.

max,

vape4life

Banned for life
I thought shredder meant coffee grinder lol Regardless that's what i'll be using for it.

B. said:
so how the wait list comin? shipped any beyond the first four?

+1!

mod note: Edit-don't post back to back

vape4life,

oldiebutgoodie

max said:
Shredder=grinder. Now if you want to get picky, I'd say the Mendo Mulchers are shredders, not grinders. The tooth design they use cuts through herb faster than probably any other grinder, but the same design makes for a poor grinder if you want it fine ground. It's not what you'd get for the Magic Flight box, but the Mendo would be great for the Cloud if your goal is to avoid loosing small particles through the mesh bowl. Really fine ground herb will restrict air flow a little if you load up the bowl too much, and a coarse grind seems to do just fine in this vape. It's flexible. Just load wisely.

Thanks max for the clarification and advice. My grinder, er, shredder will do just fine, er, coarse. :)

oldiebutgoodie,
Will the cloud ship immediately after orders are placed? My question applies to those that are able to order now.. :)

purplek,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom