Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Is there an estimated price for the new VXH?
Trying to decide if i want to buy an older unit or sign up for the $500 option and wait till release of the new sleek looking units!

Love the Temp indicator idea!!

We are bringing Project Nimbus at about the same cost as the current Cloud. If you contribute to the $500 level, you are definitely saving yourself some bucks and guarantee early access to Project Nimbus

John Lewus

Tweaked my back pretty bad two days ago. Regular flower was not giving me the help and relief i was after. Been using the two cap method with some great Cheese full melt bubble. I wonder why i don't do this more often. So many great rips using this method of tasty bubble. It lasts longer then combustion by far, and each hit is better and more potent IMO. Love this method, and has been helping me get my mind off the pain. Cheers.

I have never been able to master the two cap method. Every single time the caps get stuck together, oil drips through, and it is just plain messier. Is there a trick to this? I roll my wax in cotton and put it in an ELB. It is still a bit messy but the caps don't stick together and very little is left on the ELB but then I have to pull the cotton apart to increase airflow.

John Lewus,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
It's great that they have a new and improved version they're selling and I wish the best health and wealth to the Vapexhale company..My Question is when are they going to start replacing previous faulty units? I'm currently on my third cloud now and have filled out a replacement ticket but have not heard anything back.I have also constantly called and cant get through due to a full message machine :( My brother also has a faulty unit( that I talked him into buying ) and has yet to hear anything.Now I LOVE the cloud,when it works..and seeing many of the post on here it seems I'm not the only one whose had such bad luck with such an expensive product.

We're replacing faulty units the same way as before except we need to wait for this to be produced. This was something answered earlier on but in case you missed it, the faulty units were due to some circumstances that we are currently dealing with. The new units will be 100% assembled by us so we will have complete control over the process and if these early units are any indication, we are super confident that we will get back to our 2% or less failure rate that we had in the past.

mmafighterthe25

We're replacing faulty units the same way as before except we need to wait for this to be produced. This was something answered earlier on but in case you missed it, the faulty units were due to some circumstances that we are currently dealing with. The new units will be 100% assembled by us so we will have complete control over the process and if these early units are any indication, we are super confident that we will get back to our 2% or less failure rate that we had in the past.

you guys make a wonderful product, mine from 2012 sept is till working like day i got it. never gave me any trouble

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

poonman

WOW..NO RESPONSES TO MY VALID QUESTIONS?? MUST HAVE MISINTERPRETED WHAT THESE FORUMS ARE TRULY FOR..SMH

The answers to your valid questions can be answered only by VXH .
They addressed this issue a few pages back , IIRC .
WE the members can ONLY speculate when , they will start fixing the old dead units .

And FC already stated ,
They are NOT the Customer Service Dept. for any vape manufacturers .

Don't get me wrong here ,
We NEED to hear from both sides , ( pros and cons ) .
So I hope you get your issues fixed real soon .

edit ; sm55 that was fast .

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
It's great that they have a new and improved version they're selling and I wish the best health and wealth to the Vapexhale company..My Question is when are they going to start replacing previous faulty units? I'm currently on my third cloud now and have filled out a replacement ticket but have not heard anything back.I have also constantly called and cant get through due to a full message machine :( My brother also has a faulty unit( that I talked him into buying ) and has yet to hear anything.Now I LOVE the cloud,when it works..and seeing many of the post on here it seems I'm not the only one whose had such bad luck with such an expensive product.

The team is working to get productivity up and running again as quickly as possible. There is no current estimated time to get units fixed/replaced, but knowing the background and goals of this company, i can assure you the crew will do their best to make things right as soon as they are capable of doing so. The scenario isn't ideal, but it is the current reality.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I took a Sub break yesterday to give the Cloud a run. Since I no longer have a working Ion I broke out the beta HT from back in the day. (I had been using it solely with the Ion for well over a year now.) I'd forgotten how much I like hitting it this way. Easily the most enjoyable style of hitting any of my big hitters...holding it like a bong in one hand with great tasting vapor coming out. I think the HT tastes better than the Ion did with all that diffusion. I'm starting to get an itch for one of those swagger circs...

lazylathe

Almost there...
Sweeeeet!!!!
I will be signing up very soon then!!!
I don't do banking at work, not very secure here...

Now to get settled in for the wait...
Must...stop....looking....at....other....vapes.....:rofl:

lazylathe,

max

Out to lunch
WOW..NO RESPONSES TO MY VALID QUESTIONS?? MUST HAVE MISINTERPRETED WHAT THESE FORUMS ARE TRULY FOR..SMH
Independent forums are truly NOT for communication between manufacturers and customers. Our setup, with some participating vape makers, is not the norm. Nevertheless, you got a forum response within 24 hours- not bad I'd say.

You've certainly had bad luck, but that bad luck has also hit VapeXhale pretty hard. Hopefully you get straightened out with no more issues in the future.

stickstones said:
I'm starting to get an itch for one of those swagger circs...
I've had that same Swagger itch for a while. I've tried different ointments but it doesn't go away. ;)

Nevertheless1090

Not really, I only tried one. I don't own a Cloud.

Pak, what temp did you try it out at and with a HT or inverted? Judging from your very short response, I can't tell if it's because you didn't have enough time to gather a precise opinion or it's not the vape for you?

I'm curious why you didn't say more, negatively or positively.

Nevertheless1090,

11eleven11

Is anyone else interested in the idea of glass ELBs? I don't know how hard it would be to design, but imagine that. Not "100% glass airpath (except for the bowl of course.)"

No, 100% glass airpath -- purest flavor possible.

Put your glass ELB in the chamber over the glass air tunnel, and put your glass piece on it. Hell yeah. If this is possible to produce that'd be such a cool extra accessory to have in the store. :bowdown:

Smoke1ForMe

I have never been able to master the two cap method. Every single time the caps get stuck together, oil drips through, and it is just plain messier. Is there a trick to this? I roll my wax in cotton and put it in an ELB. It is still a bit messy but the caps don't stick together and very little is left on the ELB but then I have to pull the cotton apart to increase airflow.

Yea I always here of the two cap method working wonders, but every time I try they get stuck. Anyone have any advice?

Smoke1ForMe,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Yea I always here of the two cap method working wonders, but every time I try they get stuck. Anyone have any advice?

Have you watched the video that I made? I just two capped some grinder kief without a problem. Wish I knew what the issue was so I could give some advice...but try using an amount similar to what I use in the video, and pushing the cap in only as far as I do in the video...
I use my finger nails or my EPik tool to get the caps out of the ELB and to separate the caps from one another.

weedemon

enthusiast

Hi stonemonkey, i filled out a new ticket because I didn't hear anything about my old cloud too. did you guys receive it?

I miss my cloud! :p

weedemon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Is anyone else interested in the idea of glass ELBs? I don't know how hard it would be to design, but imagine that. Not "100% glass airpath (except for the bowl of course.)"

No, 100% glass airpath -- purest flavor possible.

It's possible to use the Cloud without the ELB. I posted pictures of one method a while back. I'm definitely not against the idea of new official bowl systems for the Cloud, but having used it with an all glass bowl, I don't feel that the current stainless ELBs dramatically affect the vapor taste.

It's the Cloud's 100% glass air path throughout the entire heat exchanger that really accounts for the Cloud's superior flavor as far as I can tell. The ELB is only exposed to vaporization temperatures ~190C - nowhere near the temperature typically required of heat exchangers themselves. Vapes that use metal exchangers have never tasted quite as good to me, and I've always assumed it to be because of the metal at higher temperatures.

We need more studies. :science:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I'm definitely not against the idea of new official bowl systems for the Cloud, but having used it with an all glass bowl, I don't feel that the current stainless ELBs dramatically affects the vapor taste.
I completely agree with you vtac, however, the idea of "flexible" glass (which fascinates me) ELBs has crossed my mind as of late. I have absolutely ZERO problem with ELB construction as is, I mean how many angels can you count flavor wise? But new materials, and their potential, fascinate me.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Have you watched the video that I made? I just two capped some grinder kief without a problem. Wish I knew what the issue was so I could give some advice...but try using an amount similar to what I use in the video, and pushing the cap in only as far as I do in the video...
I use my finger nails or my EPik tool to get the caps out of the ELB and to separate the caps from one another.

I am not an oil/wax user. I am only into a good full melt ice/water/bubble hash and also dry sift kief blonde and potent. If there is an additive besides water i feel it compromises a quality end product. If for example a plant was grown 100% organic, and then butane is used in final extraction it defeats the purpose IMO. Anyway, enough rambling.

The two cap method works swimmingly with both an ice/water extract and with a dry sifted kief. I always use both upside-down with something beside a HT, to allow less suck thru of particulars and goo. Even with a really potent full melt, hot screens don't stick together. I just stick the two screens in my designated concentrate EZB and rip away for many hits. never need to stir, but the screens and bowl will need cleaning and soaking with a quickness

11eleven11

It's possible to use the Cloud without the ELB. I posted pictures of one method a while back. I'm definitely not against the idea of new official bowl systems for the Cloud, but having used it with an all glass bowl, I don't feel that the current stainless ELBs dramatically affects the vapor taste.

It's the Cloud's 100% glass air path throughout the entire heat exchanger that really accounts for the Cloud's superior flavor as far as I can tell. The ELB is only exposed to vaporization temperatures ~190C - nowhere near the temperature typically required of heat exchangers themselves. Vapes that use metal exchangers have never tasted quite as good to me, and I've always assumed it to be because of the metal at higher temperatures.

We need more studies. :science:

Awesome. I'll have to look up your method tomorrow. If you find it in the meantime or can think of an easy way to track it down, link me because I'd love to see. I know when I first started visiting this forum again a month or two ago, I asked about it in this thread, and someone replied to me about it. But I forgot what he/she said (woops).

Yeah I'm just a pedantic stiffler sometimes for certain things. When it comes to vaporizers I'm obsessed with all glass and cold vapor. No glass VXH bowl is definitely not a deal breaker in any way, but how many vaporizers can truly boast a 100% to-the-t all glass air path? Vriptech and the Ascent are the only two that come to mind.

If there isn't a glass ELB by the time I get the new VXH I'm sure I'll develop a workaround somehow or try your method. I'll use metal ELBs too of course -- would like to experiment.

Guys if glass ELBs interest you, speak up and the VXH team may end up developing it if they find a cool design that works well. That's a great little product they can sell on their web site for decent profit hopefully.

11eleven11,

theCerberus

The 2 cap method for bubble has worked really well but I dream of different ELB designs that might do a better job, maybe even with herb.

I dream of a solid sided ELB with screen cap, as would find wax, oil buildup on the side where the bowl sits but not down the bamboo, and would need to clean this with a few cotton swabs after a while. Also AVB dots seem to love coming out of these holes on the side in the same spot. its just makes a whole lot more sense for the sides to be solid.

I REALLY LIKE the 7 segment display for temperature, I think even an analog thermometer like the plenty would suffice. ANY some sort of temperature display would be an awesome improvement.

My other suggestions are,

1 a breakaway cable on the power cord.

2 a weighted or widened bottom to make the device difficult to tip over.

3 make the vape clear in color to be able to see some internals/vapor path

Top Bottom