Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Anonymouse

Sith I care
VapeXhale Bliss

VapeXhale Buzz

VapeXhale Halo ( <-- From the spiritual meaning of Nimbus, not meterological.)

Have you totally abandoned the Cloud branding too? It would make marketing sense to keep using and build on that if you can (especially after all the event awards, etc. People recognise "Cloud" more than "VXC" I bet.). e.g., Would "Cloud Stratos", "Cloud Nimbus", etc, be legally okay?

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
A few I like:

VapeXhale Blur - "Everything becomes a blur"

And my favorite:
VapeXhale Haze - "vapor that diminishes visibility"

Haze has a double meaning, 1. Atmospheric moisture, dust, smoke and vapor that diminishes visibility, 2. A vague or confused state of mind. - Perfect description of what the Cloud does now.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Reprint-

stonemonkey55 said:
We would absolutely love to read some new potential names on Indiegogo page, we'll think of a cool prize for the contributor that gives us the next name. Throw in your suggestions here - http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3569338
Please follow the directions and make your suggestions on the linked page, not here.

"The page you are looking for is no longer available or has been moved.

To look further, enter a search in the top right corner of this page or send us Feedback if you think you reached this page in error."

i tried to transfer my name ideas just now and this is what i got.. :shrug:

Buildozer,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
"The page you are looking for is no longer available or has been moved.

To look further, enter a search in the top right corner of this page or send us Feedback if you think you reached this page in error."

i tried to transfer my name ideas just now and this is what i got.. :shrug:

For some strange reason, when you click on that link in a quoted box it adds a "quote" at the end like this:

http://www.indiegogo.com/at/vapexhale/x/3569338[/QUOTE

But if you just cut and paste the link, it seems to work fine... but if you click it here (when it is not in quoted box) it should work fine as well

http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3569338

Now I must rest my brain as I am no pro at concentrates and that rip took me to the 4th Dimension

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I like the name Darth Vapor, but that might be a little over the top. Vapexhale WME might be cool! (Weapon of Mass Extraction) I am pretty psyched about some of the new HTs as well. I have gotten every one in the household excited about the cloud and it's future adventures (except our two year old, who is obviously too young, but You oughta check out my cat!) and we have definitely achieved fanatic level!! I have about 6 days off starting Thursday and can't wait to dig in to more of the stuff on indiegogo page. Lots of cool stuff on there to check out!!

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Wouldn't this look good? And display as precise current temp as possible.
mw7jnd.png

I couldn't imagine a display on the Cloud, but the Nimbus look just asks for it. I think this is what it is missing to really look right to my eyes.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Is there an estimated price for the new VXH?
Trying to decide if i want to buy an older unit or sign up for the $500 option and wait till release of the new sleek looking units!

Love the Temp indicator idea!!

11eleven11

Is there an estimated price for the new VXH?
Trying to decide if i want to buy an older unit or sign up for the $500 option and wait till release of the new sleek looking units!

Love the Temp indicator idea!!

The $500 is going to be cheaper than what it will be retail when it comes out. That has been stated by the VXH team. :cheers:

11eleven11,
Reactions: lazylathe

mmafighterthe25

The $500 is going to be cheaper than what it will be retail when it comes out. That has been stated by the VXH team. :cheers:

i believe someone said it will be 700 dollars at the release to public.

and im still liking one of my original names

VAPEXHALE SUPERNOVA

mmafighterthe25,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Wouldn't this look good? And display as precise current temp as possible.
mw7jnd.png

I couldn't imagine a display on the Cloud, but the Nimbus look just asks for it. I think this is what it is missing to really look right to my eyes.

This is one of the reasons I've asked twice now whether the new VXC vape is digital or still based on analog ICs like the Cloud. If it's analog, it's a lot more cost/hassle to fit a display.

With microcontrollers as cheap and versatile as they are nowadays, I don't see any advantage in staying analog, but maybe they have a guy with analog circuitry experience and not digital or something, and that'd mean outsourcing development? Digital simplifies algorithmic development and also the adding of new features, though.

Also, I really hope it's universal voltage this time. Your product targets the whole world market, VXC, so why split it into multiple SKUs and make things harder for yourselves?

Edit: That base totally looks like it has grooves in it for some accessory or peripheral to slot into. A pump, maybe?

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Tweaked my back pretty bad two days ago. Regular flower was not giving me the help and relief i was after. Been using the two cap method with some great Cheese full melt bubble. I wonder why i don't do this more often. So many great rips using this method of tasty bubble. It lasts longer then combustion by far, and each hit is better and more potent IMO. Love this method, and has been helping me get my mind off the pain. Cheers.

Top Bottom