Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Vessel

VapeXhale - Clone

I thought this would be acceptable - Something that would suggest a cutting edge high tech device, with solid efficiency and consistency. I actually would like the name to be more fung shway- Have you ever thought about how fung shway (water and air) the vapexhale cloud and hydra-tube is ? From its looks to its performance in essences its very natural and pleasing. Find a word(s) that best symbolizes fung shway and you have a good match. Water And Air - Flowing naturally - Forever

I haven't been on here for awhile, I am still really enjoying my cloud plus that I've had for 3 months come tomorrow. I feel some elbs actually preform better than others. I really like the newer elb design I received with my reship though one or two are too small in diameter. The old elbs still work ok but I always prefer certain elbs in my collection over others. I use to harp on when they'd have the "smaller" elbs, but they make them now as to where they work pretty well with any amount. I know they will continue to evolve towards perfection. I am about to try some wax for my very first time in the cloud, though I am kind of scared.

I have a Lot of catching up to do as far as what exactly is going on here. I really do have love for this company. I am very fortunate to have gotten in on some pretty nice deals with this Company, any bit I can do to help out I will.

Shout out to mmafighter - Good vibes to you and everyone else.

EveryDayAmnesiac

The monkey didn't stop there. ;)

Or... the (space) monkey didn't stop there?

:ko:

Oh, I'm not giving on that name. No, sir!

Don't forget to post your name suggestions on their indiegogo page. More activity will help their campaign with exposure.

PS. I tried to post on the other page and it said I have to contribute or else I can only make a "private" post. I'm not ready to contribute until I'm a fanatic. Help???

EveryDayAmnesiac,
Reactions: mvapes

mmafighterthe25

VapeXhale - Clone

I thought this would be acceptable - Something that would suggest a cutting edge high tech device, with solid efficiency and consistency. I actually would like the name to be more fung shway- Have you ever thought about how fung shway (water and air) the vapexhale cloud and hydra-tube is ? From its looks to its performance in essences its very natural and pleasing. Find a word(s) that best symbolizes fung shway and you have a good match. Water And Air - Flowing naturally - Forever

I haven't been on here for awhile, I am still really enjoying my cloud plus that I've had for 3 months come tomorrow. I feel some elbs actually preform better than others. I really like the newer elb design I received with my reship though one or two are too small in diameter. The old elbs still work ok but I always prefer certain elbs in my collection over others. I use to harp on when they'd have the "smaller" elbs, but they make them now as to where they work pretty well with any amount. I know they will continue to evolve towards perfection. I am about to try some wax for my very first time in the cloud, though I am kind of scared.

I have a Lot of catching up to do as far as what exactly is going on here. I really do have love for this company. I am very fortunate to have gotten in on some pretty nice deals with this Company, any bit I can do to help out I will.

Shout out to mmafighter - Good vibes to you and everyone else.

always good vibes here man, im a chill guy what's up bro?

Modnote: If your post is significantly shorter than the post you're quoting, please shorten the quote.

mmafighterthe25,

Vessel

Not much here.

I just got a look at what the new model will look like.

Clone would probably be a poor name now though it sounds ok, suggesting its just a clone of the cloud. This version kind of reminds me of kubricks monolith in 2001 - I could see that being compatible with this type of device. So I would like to throw out the name- The Monolith.

feng shui* is what I meant. Wind-Water, it fits in well with the hydra tube and device. I think something befitting of this term would work really well.

Vessel,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Or go a different route and do VXL Fire!
losing_it0.jpg

:peace:

Vessel

Hey- Yeh.

I Really like space, a lot of stars and solar systems have really unique sounding names that might match well. Nebula, Astra, Cosmo - Cosmos , Alpha Centauri, It would be easy to team something up.

I think I like

VapeXhale- Nebula - Cool space term, Puts a picture in my head of a stellar star system.
images

I also like the name " The Monolith" it to me resonates a mysterious and powerful force. Vapexhale Nebula would maybe be more appealing to the general public, but "The Monolith" is a awesome idea in concept.

I love Kubrick.

Vessel,

mmafighterthe25

some of my names
vapexhale ozone
vape cyclone
vapexhale whirlwind
vapexhale vaporous
vapexhale supernova
the vapexhale effervescence
vapexhale galactic vapor
the cloud part 2 haha
vapexhale shuttle

mmafighterthe25,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i feel like it should be called the bomb.. or the VXB.. because bombs make potent clouds:ko:.. or call it VXwhite wall, maybe even VXessence.

maybe the VapeXhale Heir.. or VXOffspring.. or VXSeed. VXScion.. they all mean next generation pretty much

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I haven't seen it mentioned here yet...but someone slap me and have a mod delete this post if I'm wrong...

There are some fine new Hydratubes available in the Vapexhale store, that I'm sure will be a sight for sore eyes for those who prefer a little bit of color, as opposed to the standard scientific boro look...

Tree_Rbw_4_medium.jpg

The Evolver Tree Rainbow $375 (VXL site pics aren't all correct for this piece, but there are a couple on the store that show the tree...)

evocircrainbow_medium.jpg

The Evolver Circ Rainbow $375

Circ_Monkey_medium.jpg

The Limited Edition Evolver Circ Monkey $500

I personally am a nut for clean / clear scientific looking boro, but I still enjoy looking at the worked stuff. That being said, there also seems to be a new style of perc for those who still prefer the non worked glass.

evodisc_1_medium.jpg

Tree_to_disk_3_medium.jpg

The Evolver Disc to Tree $300 (I would call it Tree to Disc, as the vapor travels through the tree, and then through the disc...but regardless, a beautiful perc design!)

So, no matter what kind of glass you like, there seems to be something new for everyone! (not that there is necessarily enough stock for everyone ;))

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
wow thats dope.. it totally has a zig zag airpath before the perc.. i think.. nice.

That's just the standard cap that prevents water from trickling down the GONG joint... ;) unless you're talking about the orange thing in the mokey piece, just above the 18mm joint. That appears to be a non functional piece of work, but I could be wrong.

Purpl3_Haz3,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
nice to see some new stuff in the works!! might have to get in on it :)

BTW, my OG ticker is over 10 months old now, and just as great as the day i bought it!!!

and my name contribution will be simple, The Vapexhale Rocket, "sending you beyond the clouds"

JDSupreme,
Top Bottom