• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Welcome to the official VapeXhale Cloud Thread.

The VapeXhale Cloud has been released on a limited basis as of 02/13/2012, the Cloud is VapeXhales first vaporizer and it provides an all glass air path to the stainless steel bowl, non-eroding heat, and moisture conditioned vapor all within its vaporization system.

VapeXhale Cloud Teaser Video

VapeXhale Instructional Video

If you should have any support inquires please checkout the VapeXhale customer support portal: http://www.vapexhale.com/support/

The Team:

StoneMonkey - vapor enthusiast and CEO. Boasting a large collection of over 20 vaporizers, Stonemonkey constantly daydreams of different ways to increase and enhance the vapor experience. In his spare time, he likes making videos to promote vaporization as a healthier alternative to smoking.

Robot vapor enthusiast and CFO. Robot is responsible for the finances and handles day to day operations. As the senior member of the VapeXhale team, Robot is often relied upon as the voice of reason and logic.

PowerNerd3000 - vapor enthusiast, CTO: mechanical and electrical engineer who is a master of making concepts into reality. He is the brains behind our operation and makes sure our products function exquisitely, look fantastic, and are built to the highest standards to ensure user safety.

Troi - Vapor enthusiast , Marketing Director. Joined vapexhale, to help with customer support, marketing and business development. Like Stonemonkey, Troi owns a large collection of vaporizers and provides an enthusiast perspective to product development.

VaporRing - Vapor & Technology Enthusiast, IT Director, Joined VapeXhale to help with IT design, development and customer support. VaporRing immediately converted to vaporizing after realizing the uber-ness the Cloud has to offer. Once a critic, now a believer.

FAQ:

What is the Cloud?

The Cloud is the highly anticipated vaporizer from VapeXhale (VX). It was designed from the ground up to provide an all-glass, moisture-conditioned vapor experience.

Durability, ease of use, and ergonomics were also high priorities for our design team. The VX Cloud was designed to use a single, integrated design for easy, one handed operation.

What comes with the VapeXhale Cloud?

? 1 VapeXhale Cloud Vaporizer
? 2 EZ Load Bowls (ELB)
? 1 HydraTube

it does not come with Storage Box Packaging, HydraTube Stand, CloudStation, or additional HT.

Why an all glass vapor path?

To ensure the best tasting and unaltered vapor possible. Sure it wasnt the easiest material to work with but the results should please the end user.

Why moisture condition vapor?

We found dry vapor to be irritating to people's throats. With the addition of water to the vapor path, this problem largely ceases to exist.

What is a HydraTube?

HydraTubes are glass delivery tools designed by some of the world's greatest glass blowers such as Sovereignty, StoneGlassWorks, VertigoGlass, and Luke Wilson Tree percs that not only moisture condition your vapor, the micro-diffusion from the percolators smooth out the vapor.
What types of HydraTubes will be available?

We currently offer two different HydraTubes: the Showerdome and the Hydratree. Both percolation types were designed for maximum diffusion. Each percolator offers a unique vapor experience designed by the glass artist to be equal parts beauty and function.

Why the HydraTube and not just conventional glass water tools?

HydraTubes were created specifically to work with the Cloud to deliver a unique vaporization experience. By dropping directly on top of the Cloud, you have a vaporizer that can be operated with one hand that has all the benefits of an all glass vapor path. All HydraTubes will be created with the latest percolators and diffusers to ensure that you have the best vaporization experience possible.

Can it be used with existing glass pieces?

Absolutely, if you want to use it with existing glass pieces, just flip the Cloud upside down and it can be used with any 18.8 and 14.4 (with appropriate adapter) water tools.

Can you blow into a HydraTube?

No, you must never blow into a Hydratube. While the electronics are completely separated from the vapor path, I would strongly advise against someone blowing into the HydraTube. While the Cloud was designed with durability in mind, in general, water and electronics do not mix.

What is your warranty?

We provide a 1-year warranty on all VapeXhale products that covers manufacturing defects, not issues arising from misuse or abuse. Full terms and conditions are spelled out in the warranty card that ships with each unit. Registration by serial number (inscribed on the bottom of each unit) is required for warranty entitlement tracking.

When can I buy a Cloud?

We are currently releasing the cloud to pre-orders first, and then once we have full-filled all pre-orders we will open up the cloud store to the public, if your interested in obtaining a cloud as soon as possible please pre-order at:http://vapexhale.com/index.php/pre-order

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Reserved for future use.

Edit, might as well use this post!

VapeXhale continues to have difficulty obtaining replacement parts for the original Cloud due to circumstances that are beyond our control and unlikely to change.

In an effort to support affected customers we are offering a discount towards the all new VapeXhale EVO to those who own an original Cloud and have purchased the VapeXhale Cloud through an authorized reseller.

The upgrade will include getting a new Cloud EVO which features:

1. New improved heater, stronger and more durable
2. Modular bamboo, repairs are much easier, faster, and cost effective
3. New One Year Warranty
4. Broader temperature range for flowers and concentrates

I know a few of you that have been around for a while may have heard this pitch before with the Cloud+ but this time, we do ALL THE MANUFACTURING and based on early feedback, this unit has none of the failure issues of previous models. If you are interested in an upgrade, just contact support@vapexhale.com

Last edited:
vtac,
Reactions: Vessel

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
:party:

With the Cloud pre-release thread nearing 5000 posts, this has to be the most highly anticipated product fc has ever seen, and arguably one of the biggest events in vaporizer history. I know I'm excited. :D

With this new thread the aim is to keep things a bit more orderly. The OP (original post) will be updated with information as it becomes available, so please read it before asking questions.

I know everyone is excited, but please don't make empty posts. Many have commented on how difficult it is to get through thousands of "useless" posts, so here's an opportunity to prevent that.

If you've posted a review of a production unit in the (closed) pre-release thread, please feel free to re-post it in this thread.

This is quite exciting. I know a few days before launch you guys announced you were working with some guys to make new professional videos. Any chance one of those new videos are ready for the launch?

vtac said:
I know everyone is excited, but please don't make empty posts. Many have commented on how difficult it is to get through thousands of "useless" posts, so here's an opportunity to prevent that.
Read guys.

VaporBoxed,

vape4life

Banned for life
Exciting indeed. SM55, i know you can't tell us where we are in the preorder cue, however is it possible with your updates to just give a status of what # you are at? Assuming it's less than 50-100 so far?

vape4life,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i'm prolly hella back in the line, wished i got into vaping ealier. but congrats to all the new cloud owner's, the cloud certainly looks like its worth the wait.

mistergyro

sooooo glad to finally see this thread...can't wait to see all those cloudy u tube posts!!!

mistergyro,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
should probably also mention that these initial pre-order packages include the following:

? 1 VapeXhale Cloud Vaporizer
? 2 EZ Load Bowls (ELB)
? 1 HydraTube

it does not come with Storage Box Packaging, HydraTube Stand, CloudStation, or additional HT.
when it's your turn to order/pay, you will be offered the option to purchase additional ELB's @ 4/$20.
individual HydraTubes & Clouds will be available for purchase in the future after pre-orders are caught up.
also tentatively available in the future: Storage Box/Case Packaging, HT stand, CloudStation.

hope that eliminates a little bit of questions.
once again... congrats VXL crew! :bowdown:
vxcbase.png

edited to add these no-no's...

NO will-call, aka local pick up option. logistics preference.
NO pre-payment option. you pay when it's your turn.
NO timeline will be offered. but, rest assured, they are working hard to get your order out ASAP!

DO read/skim through the old thread if you have free time as it is loaded with info and pics.
DO use common sense.
DO heed vtac's word...

vtac said:

vape4life

Banned for life
How much are the extra ELB's?

When HT's become available for individual sale, how much will they cost?

vape4life,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Quick question I probably should know the answer to but don't. When I get my 110v version what do I need to use it here at 220v? Would this do the job?

J.R.R.Tokin',

sweetdreams4.2.0

congrats to VXC and all those who have been lucky enough to receive their clouds! i can't wait till i can join the elite group of cloud lovers. Truly the greatest thing that will happen in 2012

sweetdreams4.2.0,

Carbon

vape4life said:
How much are the extra ELB's?
It was a while ago so I can't remember for sure, but when they had the false start round of ordering I believe a set of 4 spares was like $30. Someone chime in if I'm way off here.

Carbon,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Way to go Stonemonkey and the entire VapeXhale team - perfect limited-release announcement!!! :D

oldiebutgoodie,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Can someone speak to the difference between the HTs? For example, is one more prone to accidentally blowing water into the Cloud via cough / user error / whatever?

To be honest, I don't remember which HT I selected on pre-order, but it seems like I can still change my mind during the ordering process, right?

:peace:

Stu,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Newly-converted from combusting, and my timing couldn't be better. I haven't sparked up since (three-ish weeks). After viewing StoneMonkey's VXC video, I pre-ordered my ass off. If it were possible to pre-order harder, I'd have done it. I carefully reviewed the previous thread and quickly realized I'd be waiting a while. I pre-ordered on 2/9, just before officially joining FC. So, I promptly purchased a decent "interim" forced-air vape and a couple of portables. These together will hold me over until my VXC and ShowerDome arrive, at which time I suspect I'll put the forced air vape in its storage case, maybe to use for kicks and giggles sometimes. I can't wait to vape at low temps and not worry about stirring while also using the water device of my choice.

If I may offer what I hope is a useful and/or well-received comment: As a relatively new observer and having read the VXC history as posted here, I think this is a great example of how a decent community can come together to support worthy folks with a worthy vision. From what I've read, it appears FC has a lot to do with helping the VXC team find themselves in a position where demand is now overwhelming. How awesome is that??!! And it's also a great display of how a free market (albeit not as free as we'd like) can benefit those with a vision, guts, and noble intentions. I admire how Vapexhale is handling the launch, especially after reading recent posts from Troi and StoneMonkey.

Part of me feels silly for getting so geeked and inspired by a vaporizer (which I previously stated I wanted to marry), but to me the conversion from combusting is a BIG, big deal. And when I think about how other folks feel the same way as I do and how hard the VXC team has worked on this, I don't feel silly at all. I feel like I'm in good company.

That's all. Thanks, everyone. :peace: (and yes, I just finished a sesh)

Cheers!

Mathair Naduir

Cannabis And Vapor Connoisseur
Yes! We all know it is truly here!...especially because VXL started fresh with this nice new, clean thread! :)

Mathair Naduir,

Troi

Nice Fresh New thread, so looking forward to providing all you vaporists the cloud revolution!

Troi,
Top Bottom