Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Mouse - nobody is saying that there's not 500 pages here - but you know as well as I do the last 20 or 30 pages is almost all about the international release and complaints. And its not chatting about the cloud, you know damn well the discussion is about the price. Nobody said its all about America but let's be fair - the thread is NO longer about the cloud.

Regarding international users "complaining about price", that's been only a few users who were (justifiably) upset about broken promises. In the "last 20 or 30 pages" there's been more discussion of Cloud plus failures and cosmetics than international preorders being shafted. Guess what, it's all about the cloud, and it's all valid.

Mainly, though, since international customers cannot actually buy clouds, they cannot really discuss anything but pricing. Even though a couple of distributors (UK and Australia at least) already have them in stock. When they let us use them discussion will move on to user experiences. It was VXC themselves that chose to drag this out until 4/20. Just show a little patience and consideration; you've already had about 500 pages of American user experiences, how many do you want?

Once the units are in people's hands I have no issue chatting it up with anyone - your misreading my post. It's become all about new members that just joined to complain and international members complaining about price. AGAIN - let me repeat, you guy's have every right to complain - but its been asked numerous times to go to the portal but that isn't happening. I really believe we should start a thread for people waiting on the cloud worldwide release. :peace:

Again, the international cloud IS the cloud. Just because they chose to split it across two markets doesn't make it a different vapouriser. It's only just about to become available, so of course there's going to be a lot of discussion and speculation. Remember the thread before you US folks could buy yours? This is a mini version of that. I don't understand the intolerance here. People are excited, and they've been waiting much longer than you guys.

I think you took what me and MV said too much to heart. All we are saying is that most of the international questions/issues have already been answered from SM or the Vapexhale team. When this happens regarding any discussion in the Cloud thread, the mods usually shut it down after it becomes repetitive and not beneficial to the thread. We don't think we are better than you guys man, come on!!

But I would love for you to find this information that I've seemed to miss regarding 4/20 because I read every post since about 350 or so to no avail. Would really appreciate it

Filter it to just VXC staff and it should turn up. It doesn't even affect me and I caught it.

This isn't about Americans thinking they're "better" than us, not sure where that came from. It is a bit about Americans showing little interest in the rest of the world, or not considering it at all. And tacitly calling for the mods to censor things when you feel the discussion is not personally relevant anymore is a good example of that. :(

mod note: Suggesting that anything to do with this forum is 'about' any nationality is off the deep end and no more comments of that nature will be allowed.

Anonymouse,
Reactions: MGG

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Mouse your way off bro - dont turn this into an American vs the rest of the world battle - its not even fucking close. Your taking this way out of context and I am not getting into this - I give up, fuck it - this thread can turn into whatever you want it to!

Anonymouse

Sith I care
I don't want it to "turn into" anything. This started because you said:

"I feel terrible as this thread has become all about the international cloud. there's been almost NO discussion about the cloud itself"

To which I made the point that they are one and the same, there's no need to draw a distinction.

Anonymouse,

brewer

I kinda just skipped over the international posts, because they bore me.... but mvapes comment made me go back and read them, at least a little bit.

Maybe I am wrong, but isn't VapeXhale a US based company? Doesn't that create technical issues with product design and practical and legal issues with warranty, price, and dealerships abroad?

I mean I don't bitch when Japanese products are released first in Japan and then I have to wait for them to come to America; they are Japanese products and whether, if, when, and under what terms they come to America is up that Japanese company. I don't assume they hate america if they don't sell in america; rather, i assume that gov't regs and trade agreements make it impractical or not worth it to do so.

This is because if the market is sufficient to sell outside the manufactures country, AND they can do so profitably, AND without collateral headaches caused by international sales--then they will probably do so.

But if they don't or if they decide to make it a big launch date--and bar international sales before that date--that's their decision. Maybe they just want to celebrate all the hard work it took to get international sales going, on a cool date like 4/20?!

And I have to agree with mvapes that only the most shallow, and really baseless, reasoning supports the argument that VapeXhale is delaying its products release date for international sales because it thinks America is superior to the rest of the world.

Nevertheless1090

To attempt to get off this subject, I have retrieved the post Anonymouse was referring to but IT IS NOT all true nor a direct answer regarding the date of 4/20, so this keeps me skeptical to make the purchase right now.

The reason I say this is because if I remember correctly (Correct me if I'm wrong guys!), they had a sale on HT's (Some memebers sprang for the devastator during this time) last year or early this year so they do/have done sales before. Troi, can you please shed some light on this situation for 4/20 one last time? :huh:

Post number 11968
VXL nor any of its distributors can sell the cloud less then MSRP. Like many other vaporizer company's that mass distribute we are not able to have sales. There is the VXCLovesFC coupon that gives you 40$ in value of ELB's.

Nevertheless1090,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
And I have to agree with mvapes that only the most shallow, and really baseless, reasoning supports the argument that VapeXhale is delaying its products release date for international sales because it thinks America is superior to the rest of the world.

Straw Man argument. NO ONE has said this. In fact, the only people talking about America being "superior" is you and one other American.

To attempt to get off this subject I have retrieved the post Anonymouse was referring to but IT IS NOT all true nor a direct answer regarding the date of 4/20, so this keeps me skeptical to make the purchase right now.

The reason I say this is because if I remember correctly (Correct me if I'm wrong guys!), they had a sale on HT's (Few memebers sprang for the devastator during this time) last year or early this year so they do/have done sales before. Troi, can you please shed some light on this situation for 4/20 one last time?

Post number 11968

"we are not able to have sales" in response to a query about the possibility of a 4/20 sale seems pretty clear.

Anonymouse,
Reactions: MGG

Nevertheless1090

Straw Man argument. NO ONE has said this. In fact, the only people talking about America being "superior" is you and one other American.

"we are not able to have sales" in response to a query about the possibility of a 4/20 sale seems pretty clear.

Man, it seems like you want to get the last word or start an issue and that's not what I want. All I desire is clarity. I thought my post was clear as to why I believe they may have a sale on that day or so. They have had a sale before on HT's and it was less than six months ago so I'm confused about what Troi said.

To be blunt and simple, I do not need your input regarding this subject anymore. A Vapexhale team member will shut me up but due to the previous discount or sale, I feel as though I have a valid reason to continue to ponder about this. Nevertheless, thanks for the help.

Nevertheless1090,

b0

Cloudy...
I think that when they talk about not being able to do sales is about VXL packages, because of the MSRP. If they do a discount, it would be in HT IMHO.

b0,

Nevertheless1090

I think that when they talk about not being able to do sales is about VXL packages, because of the MSRP. If they do a discount, it would be in HT IMHO.

b0, that makes some sense. If this is the case then I want to make it clear to all of the members/lurkers that are on the fence. Not trying to discredit your input either b0 but all products have an MSRP. I know this since I was in the car business for the last three years.

Lets put the pieces together! I really hope your wrong b0 but if your right, I guarantee pics of my homemade devastator setup. Its going to be niiiicee guys!!

EDIT: THANKS STU!! That's as clear as it can get.

Nevertheless1090,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Man, it seems like you want to get the last word or start an issue and that's not what I want. All I desire is clarity. I thought my post was clear as to why I believe they may have a sale on that day or so. They have had a sale before on HT's and it was less than six months ago so I'm confused about what Troi said.

To be blunt and simple, I do not need your input regarding this subject anymore. A Vapexhale team member will shut me up but due to the previous discount or sale, I feel as though I have a valid reason to continue to ponder about this. Nevertheless, thanks for the help.

Dude, I would love there to be a 4/20 sale. Everyone would. But you asked and VXC had posted a pretty unambiguous statement about the possibility of a sale. Yes, they've had sales before (and FC-affiliated distributors offering FC discounts), but now they say they "can't", something to do with adding distributors in other countries. The explanation as to why didn't make a lot of sense to me, but that's what they said. Not trying to start an "issue", was just pointing out the irony of complaining about repetition from international customers then asking a question that'd already been answered in a green post.

But if the last word is important to you, go ahead and take it, I'm done.

They were able to offer specials and discounts when they were the only distributor. Now that there is a more robust distribution network, rules need to be set in place so that the playing field is level for all vendors. That would include VXL.

:peace:

By that reasoning, though, I don't see what's stopping VXC having a sale on 4/20 if they allow their distributors to offer the same discount at the same time.

Anonymouse,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
My new Hydracirc 2.0 package shipped Thursday via priority mail. I can't rely on the tracking, so does anyone (from experience) think I have a chance to get it tomorrow from wherever they ship to the Chicago area?
Happy to hear more folks from around my area are getting hip to the cloud. Most of us still have to speak about our consumption in a whisper. (except for on this forum and with a few close friends) Glad you have found enlightenment brother!

Vapor Head

hey guys,

Thought I'd change the pace a little. finally received my cloud plus. I sent my original in for the cloud plus. First thing I noticed was how fast the heat up time is. Goes green in 3 min tops and that's at 3 o'clock. To get really think vapor ill wait 6-7 min. Cord is shorter too. While I was waiting for my cloud I was using the ssv and lsv. I thought the ssv with a male to male adapter gave me the closes results to the cloud. After my first hit of the cloud plus I was reminded once again that no vaporizer comes close to the cloud. Even my hardcore smoker friends r blown away. Im quite the glass collector, so ill be posting more vids of me hitting the cloud with other glass if thats cool with you guys

Nevertheless1090

hey guys,

Thought I'd change the pace a little. finally received my cloud plus. I sent my original in for the cloud plus. First thing I noticed was how fast the heat up time is. Goes green in 3 min tops and that's at 3 o'clock. To get really think vapor ill wait 6-7 min. Cord is shorter too. While I was waiting for my cloud I was using the ssv and lsv. I thought the ssv with a male to male adapter gave me the closes results to the cloud. After my first hit of the cloud plus I was reminded once again that no vaporizer comes close to the cloud. Even my hardcore smoker friends r blown away. Im quite the glass collector, so ill be posting more vids of me hitting the cloud with other glass if thats cool with you guys

What do you mean if it's cool with us? You can't post your cloudy videos fast enough!! KEEP EM COMING and very nice video dude. Looked like a damn vanilla milkshake...bet it taste even better though.

Nevertheless1090,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Should just edit your post and add video's as you find them - as long as the post is less than 6 hours old you can just edit it without needing to post again. These are great videos though. Are these yours?

Vapor Head

oh ok now I understand.
Should just edit your post and add video's as you find them - as long as the post is less than 6 hours old you can just edit it without needing to post again. These are great videos though. Are these yours?
oh ok I understand now. and yes these are mine

Vapor Head,
I kinda just skipped over the international posts, because they bore me.... but mvapes comment made me go back and read them, at least a little bit.

Maybe I am wrong, but isn't VapeXhale a US based company? Doesn't that create technical issues with product design and practical and legal issues with warranty, price, and dealerships abroad?

I mean I don't bitch when Japanese products are released first in Japan and then I have to wait for them to come to America; they are Japanese products and whether, if, when, and under what terms they come to America is up that Japanese company. I don't assume they hate america if they don't sell in america; rather, i assume that gov't regs and trade agreements make it impractical or not worth it to do so.

This is because if the market is sufficient to sell outside the manufactures country, AND they can do so profitably, AND without collateral headaches caused by international sales--then they will probably do so.

But if they don't or if they decide to make it a big launch date--and bar international sales before that date--that's their decision. Maybe they just want to celebrate all the hard work it took to get international sales going, on a cool date like 4/20?!

lol. It's a marketing technique. For example around here there used to be no Sonic's(the drive up food deal). But, then all of a sudden I started seeing commercials for it. I was pumped!! But, then I checked and the closest one was in IL(hours away). I continued to see those commercials for a year before I saw one built and up and running. And you want to know how fucking packed it was for the first opening day? lol You couldn't even get to that place for the first month.

VapeNStone,

hookedonvape

So are you cloud plus owners running at 3 to 4 oclock to get dense hits? I had a friend had an original and we couldn't go past 1 and did dabs great. I would love some nice dabs outta my new baby but I dont think she's getting hot enough. Someone a little back said their cloud plus was vaping a whole dab in one pull. Mine will definitely not do this:( thanks fc fam. Best forum ever.(goes back to packing elb, watching weed country, and cleaning oil from my ear since I decided to stick a oil covered finger in for an itch.lol)

Vapor Head

So are you cloud plus owners running at 3 to 4 oclock to get dense hits? I had a friend had an original and we couldn't go past 1 and did dabs great. I would love some nice dabs outta my new baby but I dont think she's getting hot enough. Someone a little back said their cloud plus was vaping a whole dab in one pull. Mine will definitely not do this:( thanks fc fam. Best forum ever.(goes back to packing elb, watching weed country, and cleaning oil from my ear since I decided to stick a oil covered finger in for an itch.lol)
i was vaping at 2-3 o'clock before so I just did the same when I got the plus and I notice no difference. And I like very dense white vapor.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Im quite the glass collector, so ill be posting more vids of me hitting the cloud with other glass if thats cool with you guys
Great videos, keep 'em coming. :tup:

As long as someone has made a post after your previous post, you can go ahead a post again. Wouldn't want to miss any videos!

Thanks for getting this thread back on track as well. I know that much of the complaints stem from the fact that people just really want to be hitting a Cloud of their own because it's such a great product. Still though, there's a limit to the amount of back and forth in here before it becomes :horse:.

If there's any confusion, here is a relevant forum rule, emphasis in bold: Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. State your complaint and move on.

This company has gone and is going through a lot of shit to bring the world one of the best vaporizers it has ever seen. Yes they have some work ahead of them, but I'm sure glad they've brought us this far. This bowl is for you, sm55. Thanks for making it happen. :rockon:

Top Bottom