Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

lreindl

Pacific NW
My Cloud+ was finally shipped via USPS Priority. Hopefully that means it will be here Monday or Tuesday. I bought a Surge Protector and I am hopefully not going to run into any problems.

lreindl,

Vapor Head

My Cloud+ was finally shipped via USPS Priority. Hopefully that means it will be here Monday or Tuesday. I bought a Surge Protector and I am hopefully not going to run into any problems.
does it actually say shipped or does it say electronic shipping info scanned?
just asking because I thought the same thing when I finally received a tracking number. It wasn't shipped until a week later

Vapor Head,

Koop

Just says Electronic Shipping Info Scanned.
Granted, it was shipped yesterday and I never really expect updates over the weekend
i got an email saying my package was shipped on march 25 but it wasn't actually shipped until yesterday

Koop,

Pappy

shmaporist
:myday:
Can't wait to try out with Cloud+... Thanks Tsat!

8627306778_53e5b46529_c.jpg

MGG

Probably best to wait for the portal to open back up for you to find the exact credit you'll get, but I was looking at the prices between buying direct from Vapexhale, and our Australian vendor (if you know of more than aus vapes let us know), and it should work out pretty similar.

The GST + whatever markup aus vapes put on it are pretty close to what I'd expect the intl shipping to be, so you shouldnt be out any more $$$ buying direct.
It'll just take longer to get here.

That's so insanely lame lol.
Well I've opened up a support ticket to see what's up
cause at the moment it doesn't seem like it'd be even worth it to wait till 4/20 and try and get the discount i was promised and waited years to get. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon... But if we can't come to a fair conclusion i'll be forced to order through ausvapes...

There's really no way you can look at it and there's no excuses to be made.
Everyone who internationally pre-order got screwed over whilst those over in US got actual dope pre-order prices. So unfair...

Anyway's people seem to be getting pissed off about the amount of messages about this topic.
I disagree with people saying this is off topic and not relevant to the cloud.
To me it's incredibly relevant to the cloud and it's a lot more appropriate posting on here
for all the cloud users and possible buyers and staff to read instead of posting on some other thread
that'll likely never get noticed.

MGG,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
There's really no way you can look at it and there's no excuses to be made.
Everyone who internationally pre-order got screwed over whilst those over in US got actual dope pre-order prices. So unfair...

Anyway's people seem to be getting pissed off about the amount of messages about this topic.

It isn't that it is off topic man. Its just no amount of posting will change anything. It is what VXL has to do. They are trying to make the best out of the situation. What more can you ask?

Ripbongs420,
Reactions: t-dub

b0

Cloudy...
It isn't that it is off topic man. Its just no amount of posting will change anything. It is what VXL has to do. They are trying to make the best out of the situation. What more can you ask?

Yep, he's right. I have been one of the people that started the talk about international preorders and after talking with VXL team (before and after posting) I can tell you all that their decision is set in stone and won't change.

You like the deal they offer for you? Take it, You dont like it? Buy the cloud from a retailer. Do your maths and see if after paying shipping+taxes it still pay off for you. At least they tried their best it and some people would be able to use it.

For me the shipping + taxes of 2 orders (the first one and the second in wich I can use the credit store) is too much and the deal will be like 30$ to 50$ win. I don't think I will do a second order in a long time, so I think for me is better to just order from Europe.

I have been talking with some Aus people and they don't pay taxes if the package is not over 1000$, if I was so lucky I will order from VXL for sure... Unles I wanted my cloud right now, because the Aus dealer is already selling it as far as I know.

b0,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
No one is saying its irrelevant - problem is is that its an argument that's never going to end. Vapexhale keeps saying what their doing to try and accommodate the international buyer - it isn't going to fucking change. Everyone just keeps asking the same thing about the price, VXC obviously can't do anymore and all the comments and badgering are just derailing the thread! Its not a cloud conversation, not about the performance, nor is it chat about new ideas for the cloud. Its over and over about the price. I do believe you have an argument, do I think your going to win? No, and the reason is because everyone seems to believe that VXC is some big conglomerate company that can just write the loss off and all it is is a few guys with an idea and a dream. They STILL have fucking day jobs - did anyone take a second to think maybe they can't afford the loss? Or perhaps they didn't know what would happen before making promises? I am sorry you guys got the short end of the stick but at the same time please understand it isn't going to change!

Trust me, I know it burns but once you get your clouds you'll realize it was worth it and worth the wait.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
** ALL DISTRIBUTOR'S SHOULD BE RESPECTING THE 4/20 LAUNCH DATE. IF THEY AREN'T, THEY WILL BE GETTING A NOTICE FROM US **

Always great to wake up on a Sunday morning to see such great videos. It seems that the international customers are very vocal and like I mentioned in a previous post, we're doing the best we can here while obeying the rules laid out.

Previous sales we had were either prior to us having distributors and/or based on glass pieces that we were trying to move. Now that we have wholesalers and distributors, we are all respecting the MSRP and if one has to ask why, just search the whole Arizer debacle and you will understand why this is so important. It has been discussed ad naseum so I won't get into the specifics.

You can buy from us direct (and get a 225 store credit, not 150) or you can buy through an international distributor. One thing that you should all keep in mind is that early adopters have all upgraded to the Cloud+ model. If you want to look at it from an optimistic standpoint, the US customers worked out all the kinks in the Cloud so that the international customers will have a smoother launch. When you factor in that you guys get a 2 year warranty out of the box, and the additional $150 that US early adopters paid to upgrade to the latest model and extend their warranty, the differential isn't that large.

Is it what I promised to several of you over email? No. I have apologized for that several times already and did our best to find workarounds so that we can work within the confines of the agreement between us and our distributors. These key relations will help us expedite our CE certification and maintain a fair marketplace and allow us to better service your market if you need to service your Cloud.

We've gotten so many emails how we are trying to deliberately F our international customers. There could be nothing further from the truth. But when running a young company, you learn new things and new situations come up where you have to make decisions on things that you previously hadn't thought about. MSRP, CE Certification, international warranty process, were all things that were not top of mind when we were planning for the launch. Again, we tried to be as fair as possible while working within the confines of our own agreements but as with many things in life, decisions have to be made that will not please everyone but rest assured, it is the best long term decision even if the short term is a bit painful.

Keep those videos coming and we will see if we can make "Dunk a Munkey" a possibility.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
:myday:
Can't wait to try out with Cloud+... Thanks Tsat!

8627306778_53e5b46529_c.jpg
I liked my Swiss Mini a lot with my EQV, but I find that the draw is very restrictive with my Cloud. :2c: (You wouldn't think so but alas...)

I love my cloud so much! If it ever dies I'll buy another, if that one dies, another still...I got an old ticker and it's perfect for my old ticker. :myday:

I'll probably sell my mini one day...It's a BEAUTIFUL PIECE!! However the Cloud™ teaches me a lot about my glass collection.:ninja: Some of my pieces do not make the cut to be truthful. I would like to get a Toro like the one above or one that is a little larger with an 18mm down stem...:ninja: Or maybe some Hitman...

Gotta make some room first!
I have missed this thread a lot. It has a lot of great members. Hope everyone is enjoying thick clouds now and forever!
:peace:

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: Pappy
How about hiring more people to handle the increase of demand? I know I have said I would offer my services but everytime I ask you say its in the works and you'll let me know. Then I see these posts from everyone saying that haven't heard anything back and whatnot, etc..? Shit I even sent a support ticket when I bought my ELB's and never heard a word back. I mean if you don't want the help fine, but if that's the case then just say so.

VapeNStone,
Reactions: purplek

wootze

How about hiring more people to handle the increase of demand? I know I have said I would offer my services but everytime I ask you say its in the works and you'll let me know. Then I see these posts from everyone saying that haven't heard anything back and whatnot, etc..? Shit I even sent a support ticket when I bought my ELB's and never heard a word back. I mean if you don't want the help fine, but if that's the case then just say so.
It's prolly more complicated than we may think.
Also...HIGH yall

wootze,

To me it's incredibly relevant to the cloud and it's a lot more appropriate posting on here
for all the cloud users and possible buyers and staff to read instead of posting on some other thread
that'll likely never get noticed.

Funny that you say this because I was a US pre-orderer (several times that is, one pre-order for every HT package and even the SG gridded tree) and I paid a total of $515 for my Cloud. I'm not sure why I missed out on the special $350 price but I did. One thing I didn't do was get on here and make a bunch of posts complaining about it. I waited very patiently to receive the email to order but it never came. I eventually PM'd SM55 on here asking what was up and he told me he would send me a direct link to order a package as soon as they got that LED problem fixed last July. He did and I ordered it immediately. Sure, it sucked paying more than I originally expected but as soon as I actually used it that feeling went away very quickly. I sold my Evolver HT on here for $200 so the Cloud ended up costing me just over $300.

And yes, lots of us on here are getting pissed about the amount of messages about international pre-orders because it's the same shit over and over again. If you wanna voice your frustrations, you really should create an Int' Cloud thread. Guess what, some of us American customers got screwed too but we didn't create accounts on here just to whine and talk shit about VXH. I'm not up-to-date on conversion rates, but it seems like $225 store credit for international customers is a pretty sweet deal. Guess what int' dudes, I didn't even get 8 free ELBs! Still love my old ticker though!

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
I don't know about that... the Cloud is awesome, and really awesome at consistency, but other vapes can do as well at least some of the time.

For example, after screwing with the temp and whip attachment, it hit even better than the either the original cloud or the cloud plus when hooked up to his Green Goblin bong...

...but the Cloud is still ranking number one for great ease of use, taste, versatility, and fool proof consistency.

P.S. Two Clouds, several glass pieces, three kinds of herb, and three other vapes later--my favorite experience, by a significant margin, is the original cloud...

Soooooooooooooooooo... I WAS RIGHT!!! MUUHUAHAHAHAHAHA!

tumblr_mde5awWBdc1r1gapro1_400.gif

IIIQBIII,

hookedonvape

So if I have to crank my cloud all rhe way up to get thick tasty vapor, surpisingly not that hot. Should i be sending back for re calibration? Oil is barely possible. Thanks FC. Noccomplaints, love my cloud just want a unit with heat. I shouldn't only be using only less than the last quarter of my dial.lol

hookedonvape,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I usually start around 1 o'clock for my first 2 or 3 pulls then I crank that fucker to 3 o'clock and get 2 or 3 more hits. I couldn't imagine cranking her to max - I'd be afraid that one of my testicles would explode!

:doh:

MGG

Guys in Australia i recommend Australian Vaporizers.
They offered me a good deal
and the guys there are offering free express shipping on their cloud within Australia.
The customer service is really good there too.
I've decided to shrug off the pre-order price. Vapexhale do have a valid point about
it being a cloud plus model with SOME of the bugs worked out.
I think i'll be one of the first people testing out the international model (which should arrive in 1-3 days).
I doubt it'll be much difference asides from different voltage..
But I'll come back with a review soon-ish once it arrives as i imagine i'm going to be one of the first
people in Australia to get my hands on this bad boy.

Also for the record i didn't start my account up to complain about the prices
which is what some of you on here are stating. This thread is here for all cloud users and people
interested in buying the cloud. So don't treat us international pre-order customers like we're
some newbies just here to complain. Because we've been loyal and patient much longer
than any of the US customers. Peace.

Also what's up with people saying the Cloud Plus isn't as good?
are their models defective or is the cloud plus actually not as good as producing vapor as the original?

b0

Cloudy...
They offered me a good deal

I think i'll be one of the first people testing out the international model (which should arrive in 1-3 days).

What they offered you? You had a discount or some goodies?

You had luck, It's suposed that shops can't send before 4/20 :shrug:

b0,

MGG

What they offered you? You had a discount or some goodies?

You had luck, It's suposed that shops can't send before 4/20 :shrug:

Look i probably shouldn't say and I'm sure they wouldn't want a flood of people saying "Oh but you did it for this guy!"
but they did chuck in a free medium sized CVault which i had actually been wanting to get for a while.
It was pretty nice of them considering the pre-order discounts weren't their issue at all.
Also combined with the express shipping i felt like it was a pretty good deal.
Also regardless of who you are if you purchase from them they have a point system.
So with my purchase i got 1.4k points and each lot of 100 points = $1AUD you can spend on their site.
So that's kinda cool too!

MGG,
Top Bottom