Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

JoeKickass

I'm still skeptical on things like uncleaned carts and bowls actually causing a problem. Resin and oil don't really smell like fresh bud, and the amount in the mail is tiny compared to whatever else you're sending.

Customs is looking for saran-wrapped "bundles", not dirty vaporizers... I could be 100% wrong but I've never heard of a vape even being seized. And I know lots of serious drugs make it through every day :\

JoeKickass,
Reactions: vape4life

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm gonna start running dry more often. The only thing I will say negatively about the dry tube is that because of its shape (like an old phonograph) when holding the cloud upright it feels a bit awkward when drawing. Of course this is my opinion and I am sure I'll get past it considering how much I enjoy the cloud. Now as far as what sticks says about the water I am finding exact opposite. Since my transition to the cloud being my go to vape I am noticing my water getting shitty and full of goobers much faster than any other vape. I assumed this is a good thing. It shows that the cloud extracts the shit out of my weed! :rockon:

This surprises me, as the screens are visibly finer than anything else I use. What vape were you using before?

stickstones,

ludwig

Just wondering if anyone has hit a Cloud with the heat cranked up to the max on the unit. Is it smoky? Way too hot?

ludwig,

lreindl

Pacific NW
Just making sure: I purchased my Cloud through an indirect vendor, not through VXL themselves. Warranties aren't only for Clouds purchased through Vapexhale.com, are they?

lreindl,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm still skeptical on things like uncleaned carts and bowls actually causing a problem. Resin and oil don't really smell like fresh bud, and the amount in the mail is tiny compared to whatever else you're sending.

Customs is looking for saran-wrapped "bundles", not dirty vaporizers... I could be 100% wrong but I've never heard of a vape even being seized. And I know lots of serious drugs make it through every day :\

I agree Customs isn't looking for dirty vapourizers. I don't think there is any risk to the sender either. The risk is to the manufacturer receiving the uncleaned device. If they are being watched and LE is trying to build a case that the device is paraphernalia , then any dirty equipment is incriminating.

vape4life

Banned for life
Just wondering if anyone has hit a Cloud with the heat cranked up to the max on the unit. Is it smoky? Way too hot?

With my older ticking Clouds, MAX temp yielded extremely thick vapour and sometimes i'd get reminders of slight combustion "taste"...very subtle, but would NEVER combust. I settled on noon to 3 on the dial.

With my 2 newer non ticking Clouds, I only used it on 3 to MAX....mostly on MAX, because my ABV wouldn't get as dark as the ticking Clouds. Never combusted, and I wished they went hotter. I believe the new Cloud Plus will address this :)

ej2389

With my older ticking Clouds, MAX temp yielded extremely thick vapour and sometimes i'd get reminders of slight combustion "taste"...very subtle, but would NEVER combust. I settled on noon to 3 on the dial.

With my 2 newer non ticking Clouds, I only used it on 3 to MAX....mostly on MAX, because my ABV wouldn't get as dark as the ticking Clouds. Never combusted, and I wished they went hotter. I believe the new Cloud Plus will address this :)
I can confirm this is addressed.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Just making sure: I purchased my Cloud through an indirect vendor, not through VXL themselves. Warranties aren't only for Clouds purchased through Vapexhale.com, are they?

No, units purchased through an authorized distributor or retailer have the same warranty coverage. All warranty service is performed by VXL.

vape4life

Banned for life
Does anyone have the newer Evolver 2.0 HT? Just wondering what you think of the bent neck?

Do you think that the straight neck HT's will make an appearance again? It just seems to me that the bent neck may put unnecessary pressure on the joint laterally. And sometimes from an ergonomic perspective the straight is actually favourable. I guess there is a time and place for both.

SD_haze

Does anyone have the newer Evolver 2.0 HT? Just wondering what you think of the bent neck?

Do you think that the straight neck HT's will make an appearance again? It just seems to me that the bent neck may put unnecessary pressure on the joint laterally. And sometimes from an ergonomic perspective the straight is actually favourable. I guess there is a time and place for both.
I wouldn't think it would be impossible given the fact you're either hand-bending the mouthpiece tube or you're not, (There have been mentions of custom hydratube requests in the past)

but VXC did say
The 2.0 stands for the Bent neck which is the new direction for all hydratubes.
back around when they were first released.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
This surprises me, as the screens are visibly finer than anything else I use. What vape were you using before?

The solo, No2, DBV, etc.....

I'm not getting plant matter, I am getting snot looking oils! the screens (elb's) are definitely fucking awesome but the water is by no means clean. If you look at any of my glass after a couple days of cloud use you can clearly see goobers and sticky icky. Unfortunately it builds up most near the perc slits so harvesting it is impossible. I will get some pics.

vape4life

Banned for life
I wouldn't think it would be impossible given the fact you're either hand-bending the mouthpiece tube or you're not, (There have been mentions of custom hydratube requests in the past)

but VXC did say

back around when they were first released.

Thanks SD for digging that up!!! I supposed the new direction is good, maybe some lateral stress on the joint if not careful, but with the straight tube you're pushing straight down, and could move the bamboo accidently (although I don't think that's an issue anymore with the updates).

MVapes: I see those snot looking oils and brown shit literally after only a bunch of Elbs. I change my water all the time though, can't imagine using the same water for more than a day though.

vape4life,
Reactions: mvapes
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the ticker elbs do not work in the new cloud./too loose.
My replacement/new Cloud is here, just can't use it.
The company is aware, just making you aware.

Rottweiler1080z,

Vessel

Unfortunately it builds up most near the perc slits so harvesting it is impossible. I will get some pics.

I know its gross but a iso wash will clean the goo in the slits and walls and you can pour that into a glass dish - cover the dish with a old clean t-shirt or cling wrap with holes cut into it, to keep it clean-er. - I haven't tried but I think it would best suited for tinctures. Could filter again through a coffee filter for cleaner.

Though overall I'd say this could be pretty hard & time consuming considering the amount of build up. I am kind of jealous of the people who can use angled adapters on their pieces. The catch on that is so nice

never heard of rezblock - ? Would this actually allow more of the resins to reach the occupants of the cloud rather than sticking to the walls and such ?

Vessel,

filteredhead

no, but you do need to register ur serial number
Thanks for the heads up/reminder, just registered mine.

FYI in case anyone runs into... The warranty service registration URL that came with my Cloud paperwork was not valid (http://www.vapexhale.com/registration - this one doesn't work)
The correct warranty service registration URL is listed in a customer service article online, also linked here:
https://www.vapexhale.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88 - this url works)

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the ticker elbs do not work in the new cloud./too loose.

That actually isn't my experience. It seems all of my ELBs are good and my original ones are still really really tight. Too scared to use right now LOL :-)

newVaper420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This is the first I've heard of a change in the I.D. of the male joint (bigger now, huh?).

I have some really 'fat' ELBs that don't fit into my clicking models. Maybe it will fit the new Clouds?

PM me if you would like a few of these "fatty" ELBs to try out. They are pretty much useless to me.

:peace:

green2brown

I think the ELB QC is a bit hit or miss because half my original ELBs from a year ago work perfectly well in the new non-ticking Cloud, but the other half fit very loosely. And one of the new ELBs I received was also too loose. I'm sure that far more ELBs are perfectly sized than not, but IME a good number just don't fit quite right. And forget about trying to switch around caps. I have several caps that fit only one ELB.

green2brown,
Reactions: vape4life

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Rezblock is a liquid additive that you put into your bong water. Its an all natural solution that prevents resin from building up on your glass.

here is a pic - this is the top of my inline after 48 hours of cloud use. Look at those boogies.....:mmmm:

20130208_154941_zps1e343f85.jpg

Top Bottom