Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

darkrom

Great Scott!
depending on the quality of the herb. I usually get at least 4 hits on 10:30 on the dial. That's with this stuff that I don't consider the best. But the other shit I have/had will bang 6 hits at least on 10:30. Then I stir and usually get at least two more. My ABV is not terribly dark but nicely browned.

At 10 im getting 2 hits and a whispy one with the bowl 30-40% full. That is going to be neat to try for a while. Same results at 12.

I do take huge hits though not just milk and clear, i continue milking it more. There are lots of variables.

Fun science.

darkrom,
Reactions: t-dub

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
I've never hit an inline before but I've never been too inclined to try. Not really my thing as far as aesthetics go. Still a sweet HT though! I'm excited to see the other goodies VXL has in store for us.

neve13,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I wonder, is that only my inline that has a lot of drag or does that apply to inlines in general? My inline has 12 regular slits, not gridded and on the bottom. And it is very noisy and has drag.

Seek,

SD_haze

I wonder, is that only my inline that has a lot of drag or does that apply to inlines in general? My inline has 12 regular slits, not gridded and on the bottom. And it is very noisy and has drag.
They definitely vary, lots of variables play into it.
What makes the big difference is how big the slits/holes are in the inline (and like all glass, the diameter of intake holes).

Of course, bigger holes will make it chuggier and maybe not diffuse as effectively, so there's trade-offs.

SD_haze,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I have been shaking the elb between hits over the last couple days with GREAT results. I know shaking is not needed, but I'm getting 7 or 8 great tasting hits instead of 3-4 like I was before shaking. Very fine grind, elbs a hair over half full

And my Cloud stays on 9:45-10:00 all the time

JDSupreme,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

A Hops inline IMO is one of the most drag free pieces I've had the pleasure of using. Poorly designed percs of any kind can be chuggy so I tend to stay away from making blanket statements of any sort. The inverse is also true, I've seen some dome percs that were drag free and those typically have really bad reputations.

Just the tip of the iceberg my friends more to come shortly.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've been happy running my cloud at around 10 or so. Loading about 1/3 - 1/2 full ELB getting about 4 solid milky hits then 2-3 wispy hits. I will try the shake ELB between hits method. See if that doesn't get me a few more.

jambandphan03,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I get it that drag is result of quality of slits more than perc style. My inline is something made in China. Can't wait for the Cloud and real quality glass. These international models seem to be here soon. I better prepare the money on the account when I have them. I've seen two posts on the FB that sound like there are some international unit in testing already. One from VX, one recently from some international tester of something.

ghost>boogie on

iko-iko all day
mod note: Edited to remove large images from previous page that make page loading slow. Please do not bump. The rule is: Don’t make short posts that offer no significant content, or post for the sake of increasing your post count.

page top bump
noice!
i could give two shit's about my post count. ease up on the moderating, guy.
it's a weed forum, dude.

ghost>boogie on,

Ben Katz

Those pictures were highly informal, they weren't that large either, I've seen larger posted.

It doesn't make any sense that they would be removed.

Ben Katz,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Those pictures were highly informal, they weren't that large either, I've seen larger posted.

It doesn't make any sense that they would be removed.

The pictures are on the previous page. It makes perfect sense that they would be removed since the only purpose of his post was to bump them back to the top of the next page. Not everyone has a fast internet connection.

I think you're already aware of this rule; if not go and read them now:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Kief

jambandphan03

in flavor country
mistakes happen, let's move on :D ... I am so in love with my Cloud!! Soaking my spare ELB's now in some Iso to clean them up. I def. noticed a tighter draw after a week of using the same ELB, so I think rotating them for clean ones on a reg. basis is a good idea. Who else feels really spoiled?? Loving the new HT's too!

max

Out to lunch
what the hell is going on here?
this is 'merica, right?
i'm not used to getting my 'first', stepped on so blatantly.
again, please back off.
i'm a strong proponent for vaping in my large circle of acquaintances.
and, i like this forum.
Every forum I've ever seen has rules in one form or another. By registering you agreed to abide by our rules. Here they are - http://fuckcombustion.com/rules/ Stay within the rules and you'll be fine. Otherwise you'll collect one warning after another and temporary bans will happen. Then a final ban and you'll lose all posting privileges on this forum you like.

I'd advise against further arguing on this. You can PM a staff member or report a post, but discussing mod decisions in the threads is off topic and a rules violation.

max,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Oops. I deleted that to try to keep him out of further trouble.

Edit: I can't undelete it so that the thread will make sense. Oh well.

pakalolo,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Does anyone else think that the Botanicals will never happen? :shrug:

To be honest I'm not too interested in inhaling other herbs that haven't been inhaled since the dawn of man by tons of people. I'm not saying they are bad, I just don't know for a fact they are harmless either. I'd be perfectly ok if they left herbal blends to the other companies out there and just kept working on improving the cloud which is awesome as it is now. :2c:

Ben Katz

The pictures are on the previous page. It makes perfect sense that they would be removed since the only purpose of his post was to bump them back to the top of the next page. Not everyone has a fast internet connection.

I think you're already aware of this rule; if not go and read them now:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.

I thought that was the first time it was posted.

Ben Katz,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Well, I've officially used the shit out of my Cloud since getting it a couple weeks ago--I've all but avoided all my other vapes since it arrived just to get my Cloud preferences down pat, and because it's so darn fun to use. :tup: The Hydracirc is the bee's knees and will come in handy with a couple of my other vapes as well (viVape and Pax).

I'm fortunate to have a low tolerance, so one ELB loaded 80% full does me in. This morning I got a wild hair and took down two ELBs, one of which was a kief sandwich. Let's just say I was disturbingly vaked. :ko:

Still on my Cloud honeymoon...:luv:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Well, I've officially used the shit out of my Cloud since getting it a couple weeks ago--I've all but avoided all my other vapes since it arrived just to get my Cloud preferences down pat, and because it's so darn fun to use. :tup: The Hydracirc is the bee's knees and will come in handy with a couple of my other vapes as well (viVape and Pax).

I'm fortunate to have a low tolerance, so one ELB loaded 80% full does me in. This morning I got a wild hair and took down two ELBs, one of which was a kief sandwich. Let's just say I was disturbingly vaked. :ko:

Still on my Cloud honeymoon...:luv:

Yeah I completely agree. Today not many people posted, I guess they were all "Clouding" it up. LOL

Had another bad IBS attack, and did two ELB's, one being a kief sandwich as well. Still feeling a little shitty, but getting better.

I wish I knew more about these tubes already. I'm getting super antsy. I also have this huge bong from my combustion days, that I'm wondering if I should try it with my Cloud.

Jurassic

Today not many people posted, I guess they were all "Clouding" it up. LOL

Some of us have been having some serious server issues and can't post (or even log in) for the past week or longer.

I'm stoked to get my Cloud as my wife has said she wants to try it (and has never vaped or even smoked herb) so I figured that the moisture conditioned, cool, filtered low temp vapour of the Cloud would be PERFECT for her to get started (she has medicinal needs, just has been really apprehensive)!

Just waiting for the FC discount, maybe new tubes, and ofcourse stock and then i'll be pulling the trigger on this one. Not sure what the timeline is for the FC discount, but i'm guessing it's related to stock.

ctweips

I have been using my cloud steady for about a week now and I have tweaked the way I do my sessions just a bit. Now I preload the ELB about a minute or so before I want to hit it and the tube instantly milks up, and the most recent session I was at about 10 o'clock. I love the cloud and I am terrified of the impending GAS...

ctweips,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I've been following the tip I got here and trying lower temps during the day. even 9 or 10 for day time vapor. I might make that be the rule IF it works for my particular needs.

Seems to make the 12:00 vape sessions more sleepy etc when they are saved for night time.

darkrom,
Top Bottom