Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've been running mine around 10ish for a while now, and thought maybe my tolerance was just building up, maybe I should try a bit hotter to see if it has a stronger effect, had not considered that before.

jambandphan03,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
I'm sorry, I don't follow.

Glass Acquisition Syndrome. It is an illness where one obsesses over obtaining high-end glass pieces. Enter a LHS with wall to wall glass, and one can literally lose control. It is a very real sickness, which has victimized countless credit card balances...

These VapeXhale bastards are creating a whole new wave of addicted glass-heads, with no thought of the consequences... mostly people that had previously walked away from water pipes! They are even planning an expanded line of glass to cash in.

Damn them...!!

turk

turk
Glass Acquisition Syndrome. It is an illness where one obsesses over obtaining high-end glass pieces. Enter a LHS with wall to wall glass, and one can literally lose control. It is a very real sickness, which has victimized countless credit card balances...

These VapeXhale bastards are creating a whole new wave of addicted glass-heads, with no thought of the consequences... mostly people that had previously walked away from water pipes! They are even planning an expanded line of glass to cash in.

Damn them...!!
....and even folks who never "got into"....water pipes...

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I can say that since I started vaping my CC has gotten away from me pretty bad. Dangerous combo for sure, those late night, can't sleep, shopping binges have to stop... and I am just starting to get into glass. In fact I am now considering selling off one of my DG's just to make next month's payment.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: t-dub

SD_haze

Sad monday for me.
Still no ove-glove so I've been using a folded paper towel to protect my hands from my (possibly too hot) cloud.

Friction dealt me a bad hand and yesterday the cloud slipped through my fingers and landed on the floor joint first (just the unit not the tube)

Here's hoping I'm not shit out of luck :(

SD_haze,

Ben Katz

Damn them...!!

This would explain my uncontrollable bong purchases as well as my empty bank account.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Sad monday for me.
Still no ove-glove so I've been using a folded paper towel to protect my hands from my (possibly too hot) cloud.

Friction dealt me a bad hand and yesterday the cloud slipped through my fingers and landed on the floor joint first (just the unit not the tube)

dam that sucks bro. i hope it gets repaired soon. i would ask for pics but i'm not sure i wanna look at it.

SD_haze

dam that sucks bro. i hope it gets repaired soon. i would ask for pics but i'm not sure i wanna look at it.
Yeahhh I didn't post a pic because its pretty painful. Basically the whole male joint is gone and the top of the inner glass tube is a little cracked.

If VXC comes through, I guarantee I'm picking up a Tsat cloud station and nailing that sucker to the table!!

darkrom

Great Scott!
I've been running mine around 10ish for a while now, and thought maybe my tolerance was just building up, maybe I should try a bit hotter to see if it has a stronger effect, had not considered that before.

And before now I've been using it at 12 haha. Its nice to mix it up with this vape, something I usually don't do. I like all temps with it so far.

darkrom,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Sad monday for me.

Soooo sorry. :ugh:

Slightly Medicated,

John Lewus

Awesome. The code is here. When will the webpage let me order a cloud? Everything is out of stock now.

John Lewus,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just got my BL Saxo, and it's working great with the Cloud! Nice perk, not too chuggy, holds the Cloud nicely, and the weight of the Cloud rests on the metal part that says HOT instead of putting pressure on the glass stem. Makes a good connection at the joint, sits nice and stable with the extra wide base, and the mouth piece is a great height/position for leaning into at my desk. I think I found a winner! :clap: DG mini, you might be heading for the classifieds soon...

maremaresing

I've read a good bit of this thread and haven't seen this answered. I'm very curious if the cloud can give as thick of vapor as shown in videos when loaded with a small amount of herb (.1-.2). Even if I only got one pull, but thick, it would be fine. I like using small amounts to switch up what I take and not get a face full of .5 in one go.

Also, does the cloud "burn off" the herb when on but not in use? My EQ vapes some off in when on and it drives me crazy. With the elb tucked right in the heater, I would think it would do the same, right? Or do all of you switch off after every pull?

Thanks!

maremaresing,

SD_haze

I've read a good bit of this thread and haven't seen this answered. I'm very curious if the cloud can give as thick of vapor as shown in videos when loaded with a small amount of herb (.1-.2). Even if I only got one pull, but thick, it would be fine. I like using small amounts to switch up what I take and not get a face full of .5 in one go.

Thanks!
For the first question,
You can barely fill the bottom screen (less than .1) and get at least one thick cloud for sure (with maybe 1 wispy one after). Might find it working better to crank the heat for very small amounts though.

edit: unless you're using real low quality herb

SD_haze,
Reactions: darkrom

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

Also, does the cloud "burn off" the herb when on but not in use? My EQ vapes some off in when on and it drives me crazy. With the elb tucked right in the heater, I would think it would do the same, right? Or do all of you switch off after every pull?

Thanks!

For question 1:
The bowl only holds a maximum of like .2g. You don't want to really pack it down to tight otherwise the airflow is restricted. So .2 is about the max i've been getting in there with great results.

I get very thick cloudy vapor. About 2 - 3 hits.

For question 2:
I don't think so but I'm not sure. In between hits, i just leave it in and on until next go, but i don't save between sessions. I usually cash the whole ELB.

newVaper420,
Yea I fill about .2 max as well because I don't pack it down. I usually get about 5 great hits out of it and maybe 2 more depending on the quality of herb and the stirring.

VapeNStone,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I'd remove the elb between hits. You can see vapor coming off the elb's and they get hot.

I've seen vapor coming off the ELB when I pull off the hydratube between hits, but i figured that was residual from my pulling. Also, they are hot from from the air going threw when you are taking your hits.

Anyhow, you're probably right, but that is just way way too much work for me. :-)

Yea I fill about .2 max as well because I don't pack it down. I usually get about 5 great hits out of it and maybe 2 more depending on the quality of herb and the stirring.

Yeah stirring, and shaking is key for me as well.

newVaper420,
Top Bottom