Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I didn't even try it yet as I'm do disgusted with the presentation.

I can understand being upset about the way it is packaged.... but why would that prevent you from using the device? That is like refusing to wear a pair of shoes because you did not like the box they came in??? It should have no impact on how the device preforms.

Did anything arrive broken? Is everything in one piece? If everything arrived safe, I would think that is good enough packing.

Amazon.com actually has an option called "Frustration Free Packaging" for some of their products. It basically removes the product from the original packaging and puts it in an easy to open non-descriptive box with as little packaging as possible... I always try and select that option when it is available. You can read about it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200285450

In my opinion VXH did a good thing by not focusing on the packaging. I don't want to be entertained by the box... I want a product that works well. Some of the worst preforming vaporizers I have ever tried, have some of the best packaging... just saying.

It is a bummer you did not get the extra ELBs that you should have gotten with your coupon code... if you send them a message I am sure they will get them out to you.

I hope you decide to use the device... I imagine most of your disappointment about the packaging will melt away after you use the device.

Posibbly in the process of scoopin up this baby for my cloud. What y'all think.

I think you will like it. I think you will also need an adapter to make the cloud fit. Something like this should work: http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas...-18-mm-male-to-18-mm-female-45-adapter-2.html

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So a good buddy of mine came by to use the Cloud. He is a vapor enthusiast but hasn't been to FC yet (he signed up though now LOL), and taught me the beginnings of vaping. He was absolutely floored. He loved it. Used it like a pro. He absolutely was amazed by the taste of the vapor.

As my own opinion, the EQ came in the same packaging as the Cloud. I could care less about packaging and more about function. As long as it comes not broken. And I still use the pink foam, box, and peanuts until I get a case.

Has anyone used and can recommend an Ape Case to fit my cloud in? The pelican prices seem high.

newVaper420,
Reactions: Seek

JDSupreme

Head of Pot

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
OK, I have a weird question about headaches, but have to ask. First, I'm an older dude, so probably a bit more delicate than some of you youngsters. I've used the Cloud like a beast since its arrived. I am medical, FYI.

Lately I've been getting constant headaches. I am wondering if sucking so hard through that tiny air hole in the bottom of the Cloud is giving me a headache. I've been pulling big tubes. Has anyone noticed this, or am I just an old broken down dude with no hope, ha?

I switched back to the Volcano for a day and so far my head is normal, which is why I asked. If this is bothering me, I'll just have to figure out a rotation so I don't overuse it. Any other old dudes notice this?

The Cloud is still the best invention since fire (ha, sorry, electric heat volatilization).

GReYAReA,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
If that stem was only a smidgen taller, I think it would work fine. Worst case scenario you can probably use a straight 18m/18f adapter and still stand the cloud on in for a handsfree hit.

:peace:
I haven't tried the 90degree 18mm (m-f) on this piece. It looks like the same one I have. I could try it a little later today and report back to ya! :D I HAVE used this piece countless times employing a 45 degree adapter (18mm m-f) and it is awesome! This config will not allow you to have a "hams free" set up (because it could tip) but it is still well worth the effort. It is an excellent tube. IMO one of the best! :nod:

Bluntcrush,
I bet its from having to fill the tube itself. Because IMHO the cloud doesn't have any restriction in flow what so ever. That is why your head feels better when you go back to the volcano because you don't have to try that hard to suck the vapor out of the bag like you would when filling a bong.

VapeNStone,

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
OK, I have a weird question about headaches, but have to ask. First, I'm an older dude, so probably a bit more delicate than some of you youngsters. I've used the Cloud like a beast since its arrived. I am medical, FYI.

Lately I've been getting constant headaches. I am wondering if sucking so hard through that tiny air hole in the bottom of the Cloud is giving me a headache. I've been pulling big tubes. Has anyone noticed this, or am I just an old broken down dude with no hope, ha?

I switched back to the Volcano for a day and so far my head is normal, which is why I asked. If this is bothering me, I'll just have to figure out a rotation so I don't overuse it. Any other old dudes notice this?

The Cloud is still the best invention since fire (ha, sorry, electric heat volatilization).

I'm 44 myself and so far, haven't experienced anything like you've described. Perhaps its a function of how much more medicine you're consuming with The Cloud? Or the intensity thereof compared to what comes out of the Volcano? IDK - just a couple theories. Perhaps ratchet back the amount you use per session.

Stonebreaker6,

Marvc

I haven't tried the 90degree 18mm (m-f) on this piece. It looks like the same one I have. I could try it a little later today and report back to ya! :D I HAVE used this piece countless times employing a 45 degree adapter (18mm m-f) and it is awesome! This config will not allow you to have a "hams free" set up (because it could tip) but it is still well worth the effort. It is an excellent tube. IMO one of the best! :nod:

Yea I was really hoping it would fit with no adapter but if that's all I need to use my cloud with this then I'm sold! Lol

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Lately I've been getting constant headaches. I am wondering if sucking so hard through that tiny air hole in the bottom of the Cloud is giving me a headache. I've been pulling big tubes. Has anyone noticed this, or am I just an old broken down dude with no hope, ha?

As one who is getting old and is somewhat broken, not surprising that "sucking hard" regularly might give you headaches. Especially if those hits are a strain, e.g., you could be constricting blood vessels which can cause headaches. Have you tried long slow deep but relaxed pulls?

oldiebutgoodie,

SD_haze

If you're using dirty ELBs, that is going to add a significant amount of drag. Therefore it could help to work on a cleaning system where you always have a clean ELB (if you have extras) and see if that helps.

And taking sips of water in between cloud rips insures you aren't getting dehydration headaches.

cloud9

After about three awesome weeks with the Cloud, my unit is now exhibiting some strange behavior I haven't seen mentioned on the forum yet. Whenever I power it on, I get a continuous flashing green light. The blinking never turns solid green like it used to (and I never see the red LED anymore). The VXC seems to warm up marginally, but it no longer reaches a temperature to achieve reasonable vaporization.

Has anyone else experience this? I love my Cloud, so this is a real bummer today.

If a VX rep sees this, I already submitted a ticket, just looking for some preliminary info.

cloud9,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Bummer. I am happy to say mine is working great, but these trouble tickets are scaring the shit out of me :uhoh:

darkrom,

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
Bummer. I am happy to say mine is working great, but these trouble tickets are scaring the shit out of me :uhoh:

I wouldn't worry about it. The vast majority of the Clouds that are out there are running fine. People don't log on to say "Yep, another day, working great". But when someone's got an issue, they rightly call it out.

That said, even if it does break, send it back and get a new one. Pretty simple. I wish my cars came with a similar warranty :lol:

Stonebreaker6,
Reactions: Vapinghole

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist

what temp are you at. try the 9 oclock setting for a cleaner high

jackstraw62,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I wouldn't worry about it. The vast majority of the Clouds that are out there are running fine. People don't log on to say "Yep, another day, working great". But when someone's got an issue, they rightly call it out.

That said, even if it does break, send it back and get a new one. Pretty simple. I wish my cars came with a similar warranty :lol:

status update: I still love this vape. get so high at low temps. I have had it since 3-5 at 10 am.:D

Ontariovapes

Okay you can call me a whiner if you like, but my Cloud came today and I was seriously underwhelmed. I got the two pieces wrapped in pink foam in a large corrugated cardboard box with one piece of printed instructions. This is no way no market a five hundred dollar piece! I also didn't get the extra ELBs for the High Times coupon. I didn't even try it yet as I'm do disgusted with the presentation. Consider the way the Pax comes packed for half the price. It says to me that the company really doesn't care about the product and that doesn't bode well for after sales service. They'll never be able to sell them in stores like this that is for sure. I'm not sure why this bugs me so much but it does. I'm feeling much more love towards my EQ and ViCape right now and both for less money, the EQ for less than half as much. If. It's not head and shoulders above those two when I start using it, it's going up for sale in a real hurry. Okay. I'm done now .

I'd like to officially apologize for my rant yesterday. I'm a medical user with a lot of painful challenges (12 degenerated disks) and yesterday was a challenging day that put me right on the edge. For some reason the whole packing thing just set me into meltdown mode, so badly in fact, that I was unable or unwilling to medicate myself out of it.

To any and all I may have offended, I'm sorry. Especially to the guys who make the Cloud. I understand what you are trying to do and do thank you for considering the environment as well as the pockets of those of us to whom money is becoming a scarce commodity. I look forward to using my Cloud, particularly with my soon to arrive Steele Designs indestructible water tool. I will report back on both. Once again, I apologize.

Troi

I'd like to officially apologize for my rant yesterday. I'm a medical user with a lot of painful challenges (12 degenerated disks) and yesterday was a challenging day that put me right on the edge. For some reason the whole packing thing just set me into meltdown mode, so badly in fact, that I was unable or unwilling to medicate myself out of it.

To any and all I may have offended, I'm sorry. Especially to the guys who make the Cloud. I understand what you are trying to do and do thank you for considering the environment as well as the pockets of those of us to whom money is becoming a scarce commodity. I look forward to using my Cloud, particularly with my soon to arrive Steele Designs indestructible water tool. I will report back on both. Once again, I apologize.

I hope your cloud experience is medicating and mostly cloudy ;)!

Marvc

Hey guys looking to finally get a SG for my cloud. I'm wondering what's too much too much to spend on this bad boy of right here?

Thx

ec04713b6ffcc68e680083a08f141af3.jpg

7f4dd40c6da37e43b892fb1fd71b38e6.jpg

Marvc,
Reactions: JJ420

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
I wouldn't bid much over 400, but I'm not crazy about that work.
Clear ones go for 340 so this one would be worth: 340+however much you like the work. It is art after all ;)

neve13,
HELP! my cloud is constantly getting colder--I went to file a warranty claim & CANT read the page. Can someone tell me what input boxes are which?! Thank you

biojuggernaut,
thanks. What if I can't remember my Order and serial #'s and my email records provide nothing? I have already inquired via email but have not yet sent a Tech Support request due to my absent memory/records.

biojuggernaut,
Top Bottom