Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Jurassic

newvaper420, after you pull your HT off, take the Cloud up to a light bulb, and you will see it just keeps giving off vapour. There is some conduction going on, and I just think personally it's good practice to take the elb out, especially if you're not going to hit it again immediately.

Maremaresing, like you just waiting for new HT's....and ofcourse Cloud Stock :)

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I've recently tried the Cloud with my two other glass pieces--a simple, but well-made local tube with a six-slit downstem, and my Headford Triple Doughnut layback inline bubbler. Both were very nice with the VXC. The Headford was easier to use with the Cloud than I thought given how the female opening is positioned--I thought the Cloud would be in my face since the Headford is so compact, but it wasn't at all. But still, I prefer my Hydracirc over those other two--by far. The cost/benefit analysis for me favors the Hydracirc. I simply didn't get that much more enjoyment from using the other glass, and it required more effort since I needed to turn the Cloud upside down.

When I used bOObs' Mobius glass, that was really nice, but I still prefer the Hydracirc.

Jurassic - I know what you're referring to by the vapor that comes out after pulling the Hydratube off. I see it too, but it's only a little wisp right after the tube is pulled. I don't see vapor come out after that, though I still take the ELB out so I don't cook it while idle.

Happy Vaping, from your friendly neighborhood Unfrozen Caveman Vaporist!

Puget

mollusk
I've looked back through the pages but I can't find it--there is a stamped metal tool people are using to manipulate the ELB. What is it, please?

Puget,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
The Epik is a handy tool. Acts as a lift for the ELB, a stirring stick, and you can also grind your herb (if you don't have a grinder) by rubbing buds against the stamped logo (like a cheese grater). For $3.95 you can't beat it.

Vapinghole,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Just an FYI, VapeXhale will be at the Seattle Cannabis Cup sept 15-16. Come meet us and we will enjoy a few vapes together!

Any of you guys in the Seattle area?

Damn, I'm so jealous of all you west coasters. The east coast really needs to get it's act together. And New Jersey does not count. There laws are ridiculous. I don't want to move away from friends, family and my job. :-)

Colorado/Washington/Oregon all have to set the way.

I wish I could go, but it says you need to be a WA resident and have a valid doctor's thing to enter the medication area, LOL.

newVaper420,
Reactions: darkrom

Marvc

Damn, I'm so jealous of all you west coasters. The east coast really needs to get it's act together. And New Jersey does not count. There laws are ridiculous.

I wish I could go, but it says you need to be a WA resident and have a valid doctor's thing to enter the medication area, LOL.

I know VA blows hahah what I wouldn't do to have my address read San Diego, CA.

One day.

Marvc,
What if your an out of state card holder for oregon? Would you be let in then? Or does it HAVE to be a WA state card holder?

VapeNStone,

sweetdreams4.2.0

it's been awhile since i've posted on this thread, great to see that it has expanded so much more and that all the orders have been filled. Truly impressive. In regards to the seattle cannabis cup, i had asked previously about the boston hempfest. Is there anyway vapexhale will make an appearance there this year?

sweetdreams4.2.0,
it's been awhile since i've posted on this thread, great to see that it has expanded so much more and that all the orders have been filled. Truly impressive. In regards to the seattle cannabis cup, i had asked previously about the boston hempfest. Is there anyway vapexhale will make an appearance there this year?

Just an FYI, VapeXhale will be at the Seattle Cannabis Cup sept 15-16. Come meet us and we will enjoy a few vapes together!

kingofnull,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

We plan on being at as many places as we possibly can. Can you PM me the details and I'll make sure we put it on our schedule for the VapeXhale Road Shows.

darkrom

Great Scott!
We plan on being at as many places as we possibly can. Can you PM me the details and I'll make sure we put it on our schedule for the VapeXhale Road Shows.

If you guys go to Boston I'll be going just to meet you and shake your hands. I love my fucking cloud!!

darkrom,
Reactions: Seek

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
If you guys go to Boston I'll be going just to meet you and shake your hands. I love my fucking cloud!!

Seriously, I might have to make a drive to Boston if they confirm they will be there. But sadly, it's the same date and time as the Seattle one.

Boston Freedom Rally: September 15, 2012 beginning at Noon and ending at 6:00pm

newVaper420,

sweetdreams4.2.0

i will be sure to send you the details SM as soon as i figure them out myself, it'd be an honor just to meet the creators of this amazing vaporizer.

^darn, newvaper420 beat me to it. That's such a shame though that it's on the same day. perhaps the year after

mod note: Please use the Edit button instead of posting back-to-back, thanks. Posts merged.

sweetdreams4.2.0,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So I've absolutely come to love the ticking sound. I guess it's the Pavlov dog effect happening, but as I sit there, home from work, and hit the switch, and I hear the ticking, and watch the LED every so often, I just get so excited. LOL. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I'm sure some of you experience this as well.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I wish there was a portable Cloud. :-D.

And I wish I lived on the West Coast. LOL :-D. Ok two things. LOL

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
That's so funny, I can't hear the ticking at all- unless I stick my ear right on the Cloud. Way too many Grateful Dead concerts growing up, perhaps. Or the fact I worked in a noisy shipyard for a decade. Either way, I can't hear it. The first time I plugged it in, my son said "wow, that thing ticks", LOL. Getting old I guess...

Tstat,

Marvc

So I've absolutely come to love the ticking sound. I guess it's the Pavlov dog effect happening, but as I sit there, home from work, and hit the switch, and I hear the ticking, and watch the LED every so often, I just get so excited. LOL. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I'm sure some of you experience this as well.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I wish there was a portable Cloud. :-D.

And I wish I lived on the West Coast. LOL :-D. Ok two things. LOL

Haha I like the ticking for different reasons. As soon as the ticking stops i instinctly jumped out of my chair to put the packed elb in The cloud. haha it has become second nature now my mind instantly reallizes the ticking has finished or slowed. Haha the cloud has me trained!

Marvc,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Haha I like the ticking for different reasons. As soon as the ticking stops i instinctly jumped out of my chair to put the packed elb in The cloud. haha it has become second nature now my mind instantly reallizes the ticking has finished or slowed. Haha the cloud has me trained!

Yeah definitely. I know what you mean. I'm sorta trained to hear the difference in the ticking! LOL!

Edit: Today I noticed my cloud joint has started becoming yellow (I forgot to clean it for a bit), and when it was heating up I noticed a smell. I think it was the smell of very used vapor, but it was faint until i put my nose up to the joint. I did my rips and everything was fine. LED was fine. Has anyone else noticed this when their Cloud gets dirty? Thanks

newVaper420,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Oh man, the website was down for "maintenance" for a while this afternoon. Got all excited hoping new stuff (individual HTs by themselves in particular...hint, hint :nod:) would appear...but I guess it really was maintenave since the store remains the same :(

Sinclue,
Top Bottom