Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
HydraLine.jpg

:cool:

69311c75_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

ghost>boogie on

iko-iko all day
mod note: Edited to remove large images from previous page that make page loading slow. Please do not bump. The rule is: Don’t make short posts that offer no significant content, or post for the sake of increasing your post count.

page top bump
noice!

ghost>boogie on,
Reactions: Vapinghole

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Holy shit, I need that third one. Wow, that thing looks insane.

I wonder when we will get the details and pricing on it LOL.

I hope those tubes are the ones they gonna sell individually.

newVaper420,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I don't have a cloud but that inline tube is SICK

Well then, looks like when they release these tubes, you should get the inline package. HAHAHAHA. My dream is to have one tube of each. And I've never seen an inline before, so I think I gotta snap that up. :-) I hope it won't be ridiculously priced.

newVaper420,

Marvc

thanks. What if I can't remember my Order and serial #'s and my email records provide nothing? I have already inquired via email but have not yet sent a Tech Support request due to my absent memory/records.

Yea as soon as I saw those pics I raced to to vapexhales site to disappointment...lol

Marvc,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

Yea as soon as I saw those pics I raced to to vapexhales site to disappointment...lol

Hahahaha I did the same thing. LMAO. My wife is going to absolutely absolutely kill me. HAHAHAH. But once she sees this thing, she'll know why I need to have it. It just looks so insane.

* I just hope we can order only the tube. I'm not buying another Cloud. Although having a backup, hmmmm :-). Just kidding, LOL.

newVaper420,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
For me that inline HT doesn't look very appealing. It sure is top quality, but I don't like how bulky, crazy shaped and fragile-looking it is, but eventually that creepy tube bridge could be used as a handle. Maybe it will prevent a splashback, that's a plus. I have one inline with 11 medium sized slits and one tiny 6arm tree. The tree is way quiter and like 5 times less drag than the inline. This inlione looks gridded, so it will be quieter, but don't know about the drag. I just like that simple compact functional desing of tree/circ tubes.

Seek,

Marvc

Hahahaha I did the same thing. LMAO. My wife is going to absolutely absolutely kill me. HAHAHAH. But once she sees this thing, she'll know why I need to have it. It just looks so insane.

* I just hope we can order only the tube. I'm not buying another Cloud. Although having a backup, hmmmm :-). Just kidding, LOL.

Haha yeah I just bought two Sovereignty pieces so I was only going to look, maybe haha no wifey to hold me back so easily could slip up.

Marvc,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Haha yeah I just bought two Sovereignty pieces so I was only going to look, maybe haha no wifey to hold me back so easily could slip up.

Wow, which Sovereignty pieces did you get? I bet that ran a bit of $ :-).

----------------------------------

At what temp do most of you keep your Cloud? I've been on the 2 O'Clock range which is kind of high, I think i'm gonna dial it back down to noon possibly.

But, even with the dial all the way up, there will be no combustion correct? Is there any benefit to using lower temp vapor as opposed to higher temp vapor? I mean, as long as it's not smoke correct?

Thanks all.

newVaper420,

Marvc

A few post back I posted pics of them them to get input. The SG 60mm bent neck mini upgrid and a worked 75mm natty upgrid! Going to be my first SG so I'm pretty excited. Haha yea man nearly 8 bills! I'm probably going to have to part with one of them.

I keep my temp btwn 11-1 or so mostly keep it noon

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
But, even with the dial all the way up, there will be no combustion correct? Is there any benefit to using lower temp vapor as opposed to higher temp vapor? I mean, as long as it's not smoke correct?
With temps above 200°C, which is probably noon, some nasty thigs begin to create as it scorches, but still at very low ammounts, incomparable with smoking, when it gets ignited. I think that our lungs are absolutely able to clean all nasties that come with high-temp vapor. Even smoke is killing after a lot of years so the high-temp vapor will not harm us. But with lower temps there are no nasties whatsoever especially with the Cloud so that's super tasty and clean. With lower temps you also get different high - motivatec energetic psychedelic high that in in head and only a bit of body stone. Also lower temps will vape slower, so if hits are so huge one can't proccess them, lower temps will make more smaller tastier smoother hits.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
On my Cloud, 11 o'clock delivers my favorite taste-to-impact ratio--most days. But when I'm keen to get throttled, as in weekend wake 'n bakes, I move it up to 12. The difference, to me, is significant. I've tried it above 12 a few times (as high as 3 o'clock) and each time it rendered me useless after two rips (I have a low tolerance).

thanks. What if I can't remember my Order and serial #'s and my email records provide nothing? I have already inquired via email but have not yet sent a Tech Support request due to my absent memory/records.
How do you not know your serial number? Isn't it right on your unit?

My cloud dial position depends on the meds I have at the time. Sometimes my meds need noon on the dial and sometimes just 9:30 will do.

VapeNStone,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Yeah, I've only hit it twice today and I feel pretty useless. I started at 2. Went to 1. Now I set the dial for 12, but I'm gonna try not to go back in there for a few hours (yeah right). I'm gonna wind up going to sleep. Hahaha :-).

lol I just hit my cloud a bunch of times and I'm about to go golfing :)

Here is a new cloud vid!!!! Its my new DG piece I got a few weeks back. It is the new style can convertible piece. I absolutely love the colored frit!

Also a video I took at the disc golf course. It's a blue crane I believe. Then some weird frogs or some shit. NSFW with some of the language lol

darkrom

Great Scott!
When I saw you say you use the cloud at 9:00 on the dial I figured you must be getting MFLB whispy vapors. I can't imagine getting nice thick vapor like that at 9:00. I'll try it next time!

Glad you posted that up.

Mine was at about 11 on the dial for that vid. But that is just the strain, for some reason I have to have it higher to get the same colored ABV. I just got some sour diesel that I will have to make another video with :) It seems the better the herb the less I have to crank it

VapeNStone,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Just took 1 hit at 9ish so far and milked my little bub. The same model Jambandphan has for sale and I've posted in pics. I love that thing. I appreciate and covet high end glass but its not in the cards, especially with how well my non name functions with vapes.

Better flavor sure. I wonder if I'll still get a second big hit, or if it'll take more heat to do that.

darkrom,
depending on the quality of the herb. I usually get at least 4 hits on 10:30 on the dial. That's with this stuff that I don't consider the best. But the other shit I have/had will bang 6 hits at least on 10:30. Then I stir and usually get at least two more. My ABV is not terribly dark but nicely browned.

VapeNStone,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
You know what I find pretty amazing about the Cloud. When I have intense IBS attacks (I mean I always have IBS pain), but when I have an "attack" and get a bout of intense pain, with two clouds, I am almost immediately better. I used to have to smoke and smoke and smoke and smoke. Even with the EQ, it took like an hour, but I didn't have an "attack" in the week I only had the EQ. It just took like an hour to do a bowl of .2g. LOL :-).

Anyhow, I wish we knew more about those tubes already. That was an amazing tease. :-D. It would be awesome if they could get a bunch of developers (hahaha I mean glass-blowers) to get ready all at once so we have an awesome selection. But I realize that we are not there yet, and timely releases are probably way better with the hype. I'm foaming at the mouth, lmfao (not literally, well... just kidding, lol).

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I want to see something different than inline. But if they've done inline HT, I am quite sure in the future there will be HT of every perc.

Seek,
Top Bottom