The Toasty Top

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been taking some time to get to know my new friend, Dizzy. This Toasty Top got the name Dizzy, because ... Alan and I talked about balance... and about movement and spinning.
If we fight the spin of Universal motion, we become Dizzy... so it is best to "go with it".
Dizzy and her name remind me to not fight the motion, lest the vertigo and concomitant nausea rear its head!
DSC00313.jpg

A picture of my love sits and watches as I check out my TT goodies.
The Bees wax was fantastic, and working them in is a very therapeutic experience. The wax is so thick, that there is instant results, to the finish of the wood. This wax makes the wood smell wonderful
Dizzy is Sugar Maple.
As it turns out this is a great therapy tool, and it can be used to give great massages. My wife Patty can attest to that, as after a stem, I used it on her feet.
DSC00317.jpg

The shape is good for the hand as you see.. but watch here as I squeeze this TT with force.. and note how it fits into the grip.
DSC00318.jpg

Alan is all about diversity where the stems are concerned.
After we communicated, He explained that I would be using a new type of configuration that he was working with.
DSC00325.jpg

On the right you see his more traditional stem, with an added silicone sleeve on the tip, for those that like to vape with a "sure seal" at the heat port. The sleeve is removable .
This tip can be unscrewed and used on the other two stems to the left, if desired.
About the two stems on the left.
They utilize a new design that Alan is working with. The screen is in this tip, locked in place by 2 sandwiched Tubes. The tubes are joined with a silicone sleeve, to make screen access easy. The tips are reversable... the idea being you can unscrew, and reverse the tip between hits to give both sides of the screen a chance, and to prevent buildup in spots, by reversing the heat flow intermittently.
That is all science talk..
Lets get back to my Dizzy.
I get to use my Zap stems on Dizzy also!
Alan, thanks for the great TT!
We who medicate fight a battle to have those around us accept our use of the "herb superb'.
When my Patty not only allows me... but encourages me to use a vape to rub her feet or back,
this is a subconscious acceptance of the tools I use to medicate......
and this brings us closer to the flow of the Universe.
Edit:

Dizzy is a gal..... a damsel..... but NOT a "dizzy dame"
Born of wood, Sister to Mother Earth .... she is my Aunt
Since she prevents unbalance..... she is the opposite of "DIZZY"..
The "ANTI- Dizzy", if you will
"Aunty Dizzy" be this tops Christian name, but ye may call her Dizzy!

Vitolo,
its about time you joined the family. now pump that baby up half a volt and you have yourself a water champion! :smug:

Let me know what stem you use the most. I use the original configuration to get the "tightest and deepest" seal :haw:

biojuggernaut,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I actually have been using the poly roasting tube the most.. as it goes "tightest and deepest".
I use it with no silicone.
I have been having a great deal of fun with my top.
Tomorrow I will be moving on to these beautiful glass Roasting Tubes.

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Damn V, you have gotta a fine rig in the Top, you have some fine devices Vito, alota great craftsman out there to make all that happen!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Vitolo

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks for posting the photos and discoveries Vito. Thank you also for accepting the TT into your home and life. You have many fine medication delivery devices and I'm happy to have provided one of them.
I'm glad you are adventurous enough to try some new tip configurations. I am always seeking a better way. The silicone sleeve on the poly tube is for placing the tube in a 14mm joint. Feel free to configure your tubes how they work the best for you. The Toasty Tubes give you lots of flexibility.
Glad that Patty and you are enjoying the other aspects of the TT. It may become more popular as the weather gets colder.
May Dizzy never allow that dizzy feeling to take control of you and may you also attain perfect balance in your life.

Alan,

PurpleDazed

Olla peeps! :peace:

I just found something that makes an aparent difference. I usually use a nice mid sized GonG bong with the shorty glass and the TT. And I have been reciently noticing that the hits were not as stong and the vapor clouds were minimal. I thought I had built up a tolerance or the herb was too finely ground ... But I can happily say I found what the problem was. I reciently misplaced 1 of the Shortie GonG tubes and broke open the spare tube on hand. And it was since I been using the spare that My problem started but after a few uses (mabey 10) I usually look down the tube after emptying to make sure its clear and nothing was remaining, then I noticed that it wasnt clearing as it should. So I soaked the tube and I got a small tube brush and scrubbed the tubes and tip parts took the screen out and there was the problem there were 2 screens and some herb got sandwiched between them restricting the flow. I put a new screen in and it hits like a Champ once more.

PurpleDazed,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
That was probably my fault PurpleDazed. Think I gave you a spare screen in the storage tube and it must have found it's way into the roasting tip during the trip.

Glad to hear you are getting good airflow again. That is so important.

Have been enjoying the airflow of the U-Tubes on my new UD and on my TT.

Now if I can get Dave to open up the end of his heat sink tube, the CRZ and TT tubes would fit in the UD as well. They could all have interchangeable roasting systems.

Alan,

PurpleDazed

I reciently Got some new Glass and I like it. :peace:

Its a nice Zob Bubbler with showerhead/perc
I found a video on youtube of it except my Zob label is Red Background / Black Lettering as opposed to the one in the video. And be warned its a combustion vid so if that might offend then dont watch it :2c:

Zob Bubbler with Showerhead Perc

I like how it hits with the TT in fact I was just used it but found that I learned another new thing to avoid doing. When the stem was done, I lifted the TT off and left the shortie glass stem in the bubbler and when I stoped bubbling the air pressure of the watter re-entering the perc tube blew out my abv. Heh If it wasnt so messy I would say I found a new way that works but unless your doing it outdoors the mess would be a bit much at the rate I use it. :D

PurpleDazed,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Thanks mom.
I did my very best to capture the essence of the top, without words.
Buster says he is proud to make his video debut before the MMJ Vapor population!
Buster is a big helper!
I am toasted! :lol:

Last edited:
Vitolo,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Congratulations on the new glass PurpleDazed! Lets see if we can fix you up with something fit that thing. Hope you haven't lost too much ABV that way. May have to keep inhaling until you carb so it won't do that.

Vito! Thanks for the amazing video! I love it. Nice to see Buster in the video too.
You demonstrated all of the Toasty Top uses so well. Glad you are putting it to good use. Your videos keep getting better and better.

Stay Toasty

Alan,

PurpleDazed

TV said:
...May have to keep inhaling until you carb so it won't do that....
Well what happened was this, I normally pull the tube to carb but it was after I got the last bit I could Since I was planning on dumping the contents I accidently pulled the TT and put it in its stand while making bubbles and while the top was off The bubbles stopped and as the water returned to the downstem, a sudden bit of pressure cleared the exposed stem. :rolleyes:

PurpleDazed,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
PurpleDazed said:
Well what happened was this, I normally pull the tube to carb but it was after I got the last bit I could Since I was planning on dumping the contents I accidently pulled the TT and put it in its stand while making bubbles and while the top was off The bubbles stopped and as the water returned to the downstem, a sudden bit of pressure cleared the exposed stem. :rolleyes:

That thing must have some serious back pressure and a good seal. Good to hear you didn't waste much. I will try to make you something that will carb a little easier.

Alan,

havock69

Nice zob. I have their fixed flat disc perc beaker and it chuggs in the best way possible. So it does have loads of back pressure.

havock69,
yeah sweet video vitolo. For anyone who is interested I lost the screen that goes over the heating element put a glass screen (the ones that look like flowers) over it and it works very well and is extremely secure.

biojuggernaut,

PurpleDazed

havock69 said:
Nice zob. I have their fixed flat disc perc beaker and it chuggs in the best way possible. So it does have loads of back pressure.

Wow It hits like a champ, I do hope the 18mm GOG tubes are ready soon the smaller 14mm gog shorties are getting way too much use lately :D. I do love my glass.

PurpleDazed,

pngwyn

This vape looks awesome! Definitely on my to get list :)

Is the efficiency relatively similar to other log vapes?

For anyone who owns other log vapes and TT? Which do you use more often?

pngwyn,

pngwyn

Cloud coverage? What is the definition of that?

And Gvape I am assuming you mean efficiency and not useage because you don't seem to have a PD listed in your sig?

pngwyn,
it is approximately how foggy your forecast gets. Some vapes produce better vapor clouds then others.

~Alan on a side note just rigged up my first turbo tube to my water piece. Great huge TASTEFULL clouds. Not that the top wasn't delicious before hand, but it reminded a little of the sauna room at the gym :lol: But now it is very pure for some odd reason. Def need the 13v for this one. I'll save that new heating element until you come out with next gen tube. I envision a tiny silicon bowl for the dense units and the turbo tubes for the lighter ones!

biojuggernaut,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Dang.. it is so cool that TV is an inventor!
DSC00497.jpg

I like the original best still, but I sure love showing people the different concepts!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom