Discontinued The Sublimator

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
How would the hit density compare to the Cloud? (Assuming you've tried one)
How was the harshness compared to other vapes? It seems smooth in the videos.

I've never used a Cloud. The vapour wasn't harsh at all.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Darb

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Well I am sad to report that after preordering an Apollo kit the spousal unit put a stop to it :nope:

She reminded me we have a cat with a thyroid tumor who needs a couple grand in medical here in a few weeks, so I guess I'll just have to watch on this one. Might have to go over and see Jam when she gets hers.

green2brown

Enrico just responded to my e-mail request for a Sublimator/E-Nailator package deal stating, "I believe it is a great idea," so perhaps we'll see that soon :D. Now the question is will he eventually be selling the E-nail on its own without the atomizer for those of us who made our purchases prior to the deal being offered? I guess time will tell. But it sounds to me like he's willing to listen to customer input and suggestions regarding this kind of thing which is phenomenal.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
aww too bad T-dub,well, you are welcome :) just made some nice bubble hash, looks really nice, like sparkly sand. Still drying, but it should be great in the Sub. Our "band" (me and my man) will be performing some tunes on the last friday of the month (this month) at the Hostile next door. We'll have another band from Ptown coming down to play after, and staying with us. Will be a party for sure, and hoping the Sub will be around to steal the spotlight.

Darb

Enrico just responded to my e-mail request for a Sublimator/E-Nailator package deal stating, "I believe it is a great idea," so perhaps we'll see that soon :D. Now the question is will he eventually be selling the E-nail on its own without the atomizer for those of us who made our purchases prior to the deal being offered? I guess time will tell. But it sounds to me like he's willing to listen to customer input and suggestions regarding this kind of thing which is phenomenal.
A sublimator/e-nailator package would be awesome!!
Hopefully PV will add this to the site too.

poonman

A LOT smoother.. super smooth.. smooth enough to rip dry no prob.. it definitely seemed to break the vapor up. felt more deeply medicated in the body than usual.. seemed to last a noticeable amount longer.. the high felt clean IMO. it was hard to judge the flavor, because the herb i was using wasn't that impressive in that area.. it was actually smoother w/ the restriction and no water, than the same vape through water w/o restriction. its worth trying out for yourself, if you can rigg something up. i'd be interested to hear how others feel about it, based on such a simple experiment. still, i wanna rip the hell outta that sublimator though.

Can you tell us ' How ' you did your experiment ?
How did you create your own ' atomizer ' ?

poonman,

green2brown

I'd assume they will once a price is determined since they already edited the Apollo to allow the buyer to choose 14mm or 18mm probably thanks to our bitching :p. Our voices are being heard.

green2brown,
Reactions: VaporEyes

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
So is it only the Sublimator kit that collects the oil?
Or does the Apollo collect it as well?
The Apollo IS the main unit, the heat source and atomizer. The Apollo is used on both the Adapt-A-Bong and Sublimator kit and is responsible for creating and collecting the nectar. Over time the nectar will be more than the atomizer tube can hold and start to drip out the end at which time you can harvest it from inside the atomizer tube or let it keep collecting in to an ashcatcher, reclaimer or the bottom of your water tool.

I'd assume they will once a price is determined since they already edited the Apollo to allow the buyer to choose 14mm or 18mm probably thanks to our bitching :p. Our voices are being heard.
Of course we listen to requests, we always love customer feedback and suggestions, especially from FC.

jdee

I'm all about getting high with science-y looking things, but this one is just too much for me.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Looks are always a personal opinion. The feel of the Sublimator is so precisely machined that it is fun to use putting it in and out of the atomizer. We think the look grows on you, it is a "steam punk" inspired look which is very trendy right now. Here are more "steam punk" inspired objects.

vonslattoriginal1.jpg

steampunk-gadgets-2.png

the_portable_steampunk_usb_flash_drive_4.jpg

Herbal Ant

Anyone else hear Arnold's voice in their head when thinking about the word Subliminator?? :lol:

I'll be back...

500full.jpg

Listen. Understand. That Sublimator is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with. It doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are Sublimated. :D I do.

b0

Cloudy...
As much as i would never be an early adopter for this one, I can't wait to see real people get testing this out. it's going to get interesting around here in the coming weeks :)

Exactly my thoughts, I really want to see real vape users doing reviews and comparisons when they have this "vape".

From what I can tell the E-Nailator you put the concentrate on the top of the "dome" it vaporizes and is passed down through the center of the device. That way you can look down and place your concentrate on the E-Nailator similar to a dome-less nail. That is the main difference I can gather.

The regular unit heats the air up and mixes that hot air with the air from the inlets along the side and then passes over the material in the chamber. I do not think the E-Nailator has those inlets. I think the way it extracts before the Atomizer is slightly different.

The E-Nailator you are putting the concentrate on top of the heat source. The regular unit you are mixing the hot air above the herbal material. I believe that is the main difference.

I know I'm way behind on this thread but I believe the only difference in the e nail one is the heater is exposed.

VapeNStone,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
for those that missed the live show earlier, here is the video:

Finally got around to watching all of this. I though it was really cool how Enrico came up with the ideas for this device. I wonder just what was in that package of his? :huh: An early prototype, if I heard correctly.

VaporEyes,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
these guys are also doing dabs with the Apollo as well, I thought in some of those vids. they hold the dab up to one of the inlets on the side.

stickstones,

Tweek

these guys are also doing dabs with the Apollo as well, I thought in some of those vids. they hold the dab up to one of the inlets on the side.

Yep. I think Enrico said in an email to another member, that the nail was for larger dabs. You can still use the inlets on the Apollo for normal sized hits.

Tweek,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah Sticks, they are dabbing through the air intake on top of the Apollo... seen that in many a show/vid

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom