Discontinued The Sublimator

green2brown

Do we know anything yet regarding efficiency? You can never really tell what the ABV looks like in the videos. PlanetVape, maybe you can chime in since you've used the Sublimator? Does it cook evenly and can it extract all the high temp CBD?

green2brown,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Do we know anything yet regarding efficiency? You can never really tell what the ABV looks like in the videos. PlanetVape, maybe you can chime in since you've used the Sublimator? Does it cook evenly and can it extract all the high temp CBD?
Hard to tell from our limited experience with it, how can you tell if it extracts all the high temp CBD? Depending on how many passes you do on the same 0.1 grams, first pass ABV will be evenly light brown, then we give it a quick stir between each next pass until you achieve your desired level of taste / ABV color. Judging by the seat of your pants experience, we would say it feels like it is doing a full spectrum extraction, but to really know you would need to have the before and after lab analyzed.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
^^wish I could, I'm tapped out for now, just getting the Apollo, it should keep me plenty busy though.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Yeah, that's way out of my comfort zone price wise, but I look forward to seeing some vids of the e-nailator if anyone decides to get one.

Tweek

My lungs will judge if there is magic happening:

Merlin-Excalibur.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OMG!! 4g is ridiculous, the guy was pukin' at the end. All in the name of science I suppose... it didn't kill him, but I'm sure it spun him out for a while. Crazy find on the vid VaporEyes! Should use that as an educational, this is how not to use cannabis video...LOL

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Tweek

I believe it can be used in the bottom chamber. The top is for large sized dabs of budder, wax, etc...the bottom chamber can take herb, bubble hash, kief.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Why would you vape butter or is it something else? I heard enrico say that in the vid early on and I said to myself wtf.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom