Discontinued The Sublimator

jambandphan03

in flavor country
there is a lot of footage out there of the Sub in use. Between all the potTV shows, and the actual clips they posted on Youtube...keep a person pretty busy.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
This guy is hilarious. I just wanna see more videos with this guy selling the sublimator. If i didnt buy my cloud which broke id probably cop this. It makes me sad to see so many parts laying around and i have a vape with no parts available. At first I though he was full of shit, but now I find myself waiting for a new video to be posted lol
:tup: Good job

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
This guy is hilarious. I just wanna see more videos with this guy selling the sublimator. If i didnt buy my cloud which broke id probably cop this. It makes me sad to see so many parts laying around and i have a vape with no parts available. At first I though he was full of shit, but now I find myself waiting for a new video to be posted lol
:tup: Good job

No new videos just yet. I'll be sure to post anything new I find. :brow:
Some older material.

A former version of the E-Nail-ator before it's current design.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: Tweek

Old School

Vape13man
I got to dreaming tonight, of actually eating a sub while using my sub. :goat: Too. Much. Hash. Tonight.
I had some grandiose dreams myself last night....I was dreaming of ways of supercharging my XP vapor.. an after market type thing that would maybe jump in the path right before a tube or water bong and as dreams often go.... it had a really nifty reclaiming insert that I could pop out and replace {recycle} and since I was dreaming it was made of glass of course.....

re-exciting our vapor "Super Charging" it if you will.....my instincts are all a flutter.... I think we are all going to be very thankful to Enrico for his innovative thinking {genius}...yea yea maybe it's not true blue sublimation.... perhaps the idea of sublimation was simply the driving force which lead to his re-atomizing phase before delivery it to his lungs....IMHO I feel that warrants the name / title of the "Simulator" :cool:
Hats off to you Sir....you have made your mark on the world....there will be reluctance, there will be fame & greatness, there will even be jealousy...I'm personally hopeful that this technology {additional re-atomizing} will be incorporated / expanded upon by all vaporizer manufacturers....!!!

If your just tuning in post #148-150,154 & 160 great reads in explaining what might be happening when we re-atomize our vapor.....

Steam Punk huh....nice I just love marketing.....it could definitely us some sex appeal upgrading for sure... I personally feel it is in it infant stage, a baby step above prototype.... I can see so many improvements that can be incorporated down the road....very exciting product/technology.....

I want it tooooooo but this price tag for what all we get is the stop gap for me.....but I can also say that every freaking video seems to be closing said "gap" LOL

Speaking of gaps....I also believe this technology will further bridge the gap of getting more folks away from harmful smoking....I had 40 years of it the damage I have already put my lungs through.... I have friends that really like vaping however still feel there is something missing and I'm betting this device might just swing them over completely......

I in fact wouldn't be surprised if this device became the flagship tool {maybe a mascot of sorts} for this forum.... the device to sway even your toughest hardcore smokers out there....time will tell....

That is some seriously heavy coin....and no discounts to be had anywhere......uuuuuggg

Old School,
Reactions: VaporEyes

Tweek

Definitely is a chunk of change...which is why you can bet I will be putting it through its paces when it lands on my end. I am expecting a whole new medicating experience. :tup:

500full.jpg

Listen. Understand. That Sublimator is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with. It doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are Sublimated. :D I do.

lol I have a great idea for a video if and when someone gets one. I don't have the money right now to get one so I could come and visit :) I'm moving across country on tuesday next week!

I think I saw my name on one of those! :o

That video was posted on May 3rd. So they should be available?

VapeNStone,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I believe some of them were being distributed locally, as there were videos of them in all the pieces at a local shop on Canada, but I do not know any real details other than what Planet Vape has posted about pre-order dates. Hopefully we will see them in stock in the next week or sooner.

jambandphan03,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
That video was posted on May 3rd. So they should be available?

Enrico mentions those particular ones being out in two weeks or so. Slightly more than a month later now; we have Sublimators soon to be released to the mass market. Some of them might be the ones that we are receiving. So I assume anyway. :D

VaporEyes,

Breathemetal

So, with the Adapt A Bong kit....that handles herb and smaller sized dabs?
While the 1/4lb Nail strictly does oils, and handles 1g+ amounts?

Damnit. I need a piece of glass before I can even think of getting this...lol
Stupid VAS...or SAS I suppose in this case

Breathemetal,
Reactions: VaporEyes

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Since it appears that the vids show everyone hitting dry, is there any reason NOT to hydrate through water (whether cold or warm) ?

It will be really interesting to see these rigs hit the market and the individual set ups to 'personalize' their use. I'm curious to see those that can't handle huge lung hits devise a straw set up (as the full kit incorporates) for their own glass rigs, and whether it can be 'sipped' at (the reason why 'I' purchase micro glass with tiny mouthpieces and can only do very tiny dabs or vape very tiny amounts of bud) to avoid choking.

smokum,

CheeseSandwich

Since it appears that the vids show everyone hitting dry, is there any reason NOT to hydrate through water (whether cold or warm) ?

It will be really interesting to see these rigs hit the market and the individual set ups to 'personalize' their use. I'm curious to see those that can't handle huge lung hits devise a straw set up (as the full kit incorporates) for their own glass rigs, and whether it can be 'sipped' at (the reason why 'I' purchase micro glass with tiny mouthpieces and can only do very tiny dabs or vape very tiny amounts of bud) to avoid choking.

My impression was that the hit was smooth, so people didn't need water? I think i seen a video of someone using water with the sublimator floating around here. Maybe jam posted it ?

CheeseSandwich,

Tweek

I know you can add water to the full kit. Enrico mentions it in a video someplace...sorry, there are so many :D He also mentions something about losing medicine in the water, etc...so it is probably a preference thing coupled with the marketing that it hits smoothly.

I am really hoping it is that smooth...as much as I enjoy using water, it can be a pain in the butt sometimes IMO.

CheeseSandwich

I know you can add water to the full kit. Enrico mentions it in a video someplace...sorry, there are so many :D He also mentions something about losing medicine in the water, etc...so it is probably a preference thing coupled with the marketing that it hits smoothly.

I am really hoping it is that smooth...as much as I enjoy using water, it can be a pain in the butt sometimes IMO.

ya, for sure. I kinda go back and forth between using water or not. I have been hitting my cloud dry a lot lately in my bong. Very tasty!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I can't help but want to shorten that handle that sticks out on the atomizer portion. If there are any heat issues, I imagine a silicone sleeve/tube would take care of that.

**also wondering if we ever got any answers on how much wattage this pulls. I would like to know what my power limitations are if I were to try to take this out and say use it camping off either a battery or generator.

jambandphan03,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Enrico just responded to my e-mail request for a Sublimator/E-Nailator package deal stating, "I believe it is a great idea," so perhaps we'll see that soon :D. Now the question is will he eventually be selling the E-nail on its own without the atomizer for those of us who made our purchases prior to the deal being offered? I guess time will tell. But it sounds to me like he's willing to listen to customer input and suggestions regarding this kind of thing which is phenomenal.
Thanks for your suggestion green2brown. There is now a Sublimator Apollo Adapt-A-Bong / E-Nailator Combo Kit https://www.planetvape.ca/sublimator-apollo-adapt-a-bong-e-nailator-combo-kit.html
You can also choose your joint fitting size for the Atomizer section of 14mm or 18mm.

**also wondering if we ever got any answers on how much wattage this pulls. I would like to know what my power limitations are if I were to try to take this out and say use it camping off either a battery or generator.
The Apollo Heater pulls 45 Watts Max.
PV

Top Bottom