The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

toros23

Why am I the only one that never care what is on the package except for maybe theft reasons?
The place where is says vapor blunt is in the return addy and it is small. Is someone really that nosey they at already know what you do.

My UPS guy has been in my neighborhood longer than me. He knows everyone. I don't really want him thinking I smoke blunts and then telling the whole neighborhood. I really don't think it is that unusual of a request, Dreamer.

toros23,
Reactions: Kief

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Well you all know my UPS man opened the package for me and saw the big huge box that said vaporblunt on it when I had to return the mp and pong. I guess I am to old to care anymore. I think the mans eyes came out of his head and I laughed. Recently my exterminator repeated stuff from within my house and i am going to kick his ass and he knows it. The real fact is people have big mouths and I have no expectation of privacy anymore. You know big brother and all. I knew for about 20 years already everyone knows everything about you and if they don't it is a miracle so I just don't pay attention anymore. I guess all of you are trying to protect privacy but I don't think you have a shot in hell. I suppose I just don't want to add that to my list of stuff I really need to worry about but respect those that have to or want to worry about that stuff.

Dreamerr,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Man. You just have the golden tongue there don't you tweek :p

All of the people in my life who matter know I consume herb - but that still does not make me feel comfortable having devices designed to be used with illegal (here) substances sent directly to my name and address with an advertisement of that on the outside of the box.

In Canada packages can not be opened domestically by LEO or other government entities, period. If I buy something questionable, there is no way for anyone to know unless it is opened at the border (which is why I do my best to stay Canadian in terms of distributors), and I'd prefer it to stay that way. While it's probably never going to come back to me, I know that the information enclosed on the slip of packages is not only read, but stored. In a database, cross referenced with my name. Get enough of those, then you have grounds for a search warrant.

Even though that is a really far-out fear, it is still a remote possibility. And I'd rather not have any degree of risk being present, especially when the solution is as easy as calling UPS and asking them to change the name.

al bundy

Vaporist
I'm going to have to send it to someone else's house haha... I can picture my moms face now

Dont know where your getting the PonG from but if its Vapor blunt and they send you a tracking number,

I thought on the UPS site that you can choose to pick it up before it gets to your house.
Then go to Travis (where UPS is in SI) and pick it up yourself.

al bundy,

SiDankies

Dont know where your getting the PonG from but if its Vapor blunt and they send you a tracking number,

I thought on the UPS site that you can choose to pick it up before it gets to your house.
Then go to Travis (where UPS is in SI) and pick it up yourself.

Now that's a good idea

SiDankies,

grokit

well-worn member
So I have a small Pinnacle HT coming, which will attach directly to an LSV. And for portable, I have to admit that am not entirely sold on my PAX. I like the size but the doses are rarely satisfying. So I have a few questions:
  • Does the Pinnacle hit better than the PAX?
  • Does the VB 2.0 hit better than the Pinnacle?
  • Is there still a Pinnacle Pro on the horizon, what's the story on that?
  • Is is possible to adapt the Pinnacle HT to the VB 2.0 instead?
On this last question, I saw the Pong Tapered Attachments (click on the accessories link for a small pic), but the HT is 14mm so I'm a bit confused on this. Does it come with both pieces, one for 14 and one for 18mm or would I have to use multiple pieces to accomplish this or what :huh:

I haven't researched the VB 2.0 yet, but if the Pinnacle isn't much of an improvement over the PAX, and size isn't an issue, I'm wondering if the VB 2.0 isn't the way to go here if it will attach to the Pinnacle HT.

grokit,

SiDankies

So I have a small Pinnacle HT coming, which will attach directly to an LSV. And for portable, I have to admit that am not entirely sold on my PAX. I like the size but the doses are rarely satisfying. So I have a few questions:
  • Does the Pinnacle hit better than the PAX?
  • Does the VB 2.0 hit better than the Pinnacle?
  • Is there still a Pinnacle Pro on the horizon, what's the story on that?
  • Is is possible to adapt the Pinnacle HT to the VB 2.0 instead?
On this last question, I saw the Pong Tapered Attachments (click on the accessories link for a small pic), but the HT is 14mm so I'm a bit confused on this. Does it come with both pieces, one for 14 and one for 18mm or would I have to use multiple pieces to accomplish this or what :huh:

I haven't researched the VB 2.0 yet, but if the Pinnacle isn't much of an improvement over the PAX, and size isn't an issue, I'm wondering if the VB 2.0 isn't the way to go here if it will attach to the Pinnacle HT.

I hate to do this on a TRVB thread but it sounds like an Arizer solo is what your looking for.

The Pinnacle is an amazing little vape. IMO VBs best product so far. I think with the right technique the pinnacle hits better than a pax.

However you seem to be looking for a PORTABLE that hits like a desktop unit? Correct me if im wrong about that. But if so, you should look into the Solo.

grokit

well-worn member
The Solo keeps coming up for exactly this, I will keep it in mind. It would seem to be am exception to the rule of portables, that they will never hit like a home unit lol.

I am not sure how much I really need a portable vape anyways, and the PAX does seem to dose me when its cashed; the AVB looks okay so it must be working. If the Pinnacle has an easier draw, along with the ability to mate with my HT, that may be reason enough to trade in my PAX for one at some point.

I certainly don't need TWO portables:rolleyes: But the PAX is so cool as a gadget:shrug:

I don't need to decide now, I'll just read some more and vape on it...
:ssv:

grokit,
Reactions: Tom Funk

Medex

Hello all! Today was a sad day. I was using my Pinnacle (on high) with the HT. During my session, I took a big and uncomfortable hit. This caused me to cough into the HT, which made the water splat down into the chamber. I then heard sizzling and then nothing. I quickly scrambled to dry and clean it. After a few hours past, I turned it back on and the blue light turned solid in a few blinks. However, it was not heating up even when switching it the high setting. Now my Pinnacle is unusable :cry:.

After owning the Pinnacle for a few months, my experience with it was beyond what I imagined and I made it even better when I bought the HT. Props to Vaporblunt for making a great product :). Now, I'm debating whether to buy another one to replace it because I enjoyed it that much or look into trying other vapes like the Ascent, XP, etc. I don't know.

I read through this thread and noticed the Pinnacle Pro. Is there any news on its progress? I would definitely be interested investing in one.

Medex,

Medical Mark

My pinnacle quit working a couple days ago, sending it out for warrenty.
I love this thing, it hits smooth, can make nice vapor.
Heats up fast.
Gets me medicated very efficiently.
Compared to the pax, it wins hands down, better taste,(pax burns everything)
More efficient, herb lasts a long time.
Very effective, nice water tool and interchangeable with water tools via adaptor.
Can't wait to get it back.
This is my favorite vape.
Cheers, medical mark

Primasilva

Professional Procras... I'll finish this later ;-)
The Pinnacle & Solo came in the mail today and are both charging! First impression - the Pinnacle looks a little more flimsy, but obviously more stealthy. Can't wait to try 'em out!

Edit: The Pinnacle charged first! I tried it with the original mouthpiece and wasn't a fan - there was too much draw resistance for my baby lungs. BUT then I tried out the PonG, and holy crap! This thing pulls waaay more easily than the Wispr! And I love the lack of so-called "whisper."

Primasilva,

nort

so are people using the Pong Adaptor now instead of the OG mouthpiece because it has more airflow and where do I get replacement bullets from and said new mouthpiece?

TY

nort,

Primasilva

so are people using the Pong Adaptor now instead of the OG mouthpiece because it has more airflow and where do I get replacement bullets from and said new mouthpiece?
TY

That's why I use it :)

And I got my extra bullets & PonG by messaging theyoyokid1 on eBay. He's an approved vendor. Was a total of $31 for 2 bullets & 1 PonG.

Primasilva,

Dr. Plutonious

I'm looking for a good portable vape to pick up and this one caught my eye due to the price and the vapour it produces.

Is this still a worthwhile portable without the WT? Normally I'd get the WT but I intend to pick up a Cloud as well and it seems a little redundant since I really only use glass when I'm at home.

Dr. Plutonious,

Primasilva

I like it without the WT, but then again, I haven't used it with one yet to compare! It's a strong little vape, and definitely more discrete than a LOT of the others out there.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm looking for a good portable vape to pick up and this one caught my eye due to the price and the vapour it produces.

Is this still a worthwhile portable without the WT? Normally I'd get the WT but I intend to pick up a Cloud as well and it seems a little redundant since I really only use glass when I'm at home.

I've never used mine with a WT and I think it's a fine little device. The flavour is not bad considering that the power is always on so the load is cooking a little when you're not hitting it. It's easy to load and keep clean. Go for it.

pakalolo,
Top Bottom