The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I haven't seen them at all. They replaced my broken one with the same type. They did tell us they will exchange them for the new thicker ones they were making but they haven't been seen since. I want my old one back cause I don't know if I was lucky or not creeping and all but that one fit way tighter. I have lost more loads with the new one then I am willing to think about. This pong won't stay on for shit.

Dreamerr,

mcheezy

im using a regular mouthpiece, would i get more if i upgraded? i sat around and messed with it for awhile last night and finally got some smoke? how fast should it be turning my material brown? will it turn brown befor it vaps or during or after? what would u guys recommend for my next vap? i want something with a lot of accessories.

mcheezy,

Dreamerr

Damn it cheezy vape not smoke :D. If you get smoke you have combusted.
In all honesty and I said it last night you need to do a lot of reading first before making any decisions on your next vape. You also need to get the word smoke out of your vocabulary. Vaping is a whole different experience so give yourself time to learn. Visible vapor means nothing as far as getting where you want to be medically or non medically. Some say, including me, visible vapor is wasted vapor. I just need a little for feedback to know my vape is working. For example the other day I vaped my solo and my stem wasn't all the way in so no vape and that is one of the feedbacks that told me that. Others will be tastes, color of abv, heat feedback in your mouth ect. This is one of the shorter threads. You can search for reviews from me, herbal review and he did a vid on youtube and a few others. Start reading the thread backwards.

lookhigh

FC member
cheezy welcome to vaping, just do a bit of research like dreamer said on you'll be well informed for your next purchase. there is a lot of choice at the moment. once you have decided what you want from a vape its easier to make a decision.

I think TRVB has deserted us.

lookhigh,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
cheezy welcome to vaping, just do a bit of research like dreamer said on you'll be well informed for your next purchase. there is a lot of choice at the moment. once you have decided what you want from a vape its easier to make a decision.

I think TRVB has deserted us.

Nope, I just took a break to think for a second.

* The Pro is ready, sending it to a select few this week

* New MP and PonG are in, please email vaporblunteric@gmail.com to initiate the exchange if you have concerns about the original parts

*vaporblunt1@gmail.com was hacked, I do not have access to it anymore. Please email vaporblunteric@gmail.com until I get this resolved.

Thanks

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
im using a regular mouthpiece, would i get more if i upgraded? i sat around and messed with it for awhile last night and finally got some smoke? how fast should it be turning my material brown? will it turn brown befor it vaps or during or after? what would u guys recommend for my next vap? i want something with a lot of accessories.
I would highly recommend getting the PONG mouthpiece. I found that it produced considerably more vapor (not smoke) than the regular mouthpiece. Keep in mind that most vaporizers, including the Pinnacle, have a learning curve. This is especially true if you're new to vaping. It took me a little while to get the hang of it. I don't own the water tool, so I can't speak to that, but here's my basic technique:

1. Start with herb that is completely dry and use a fine grind. Not coffee grinder fine, but almost.
2. Loosely fill the bullet up to the lip and gently tamp down the herb.
3. Allow the Pinnacle to heat up an additional minute after it says it's ready.
4. Take long slow inhalations: Don't suck on the mouthpiece. Completely empty your lungs of air and then allow your lungs to slowly fill.
5. Vapor production will start out slow, then increase during your session.
6. Start out on Low and finish off on High

Dreamerr

That is so funny crohnie that I got to read your method. I don't do any of that so I really think technique is individual and draw speed is important as well. I always want more herb so I do a few twists of the scs so it isn't fine at all at least not to me. It comes out fluffy. My herb is never dry as a bone either. I also pack the crap out of the bullet but only to the lip. I get nice visible vapor feedback and all is good.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Nope, I just took a break to think for a second.

* The Pro is ready, sending it to a select few this week

* New MP and PonG are in, please email vaporblunteric@gmail.com to initiate the exchange if you have concerns about the original parts

*vaporblunt1@gmail.com was hacked, I do not have access to it anymore. Please email vaporblunteric@gmail.com until I get this resolved.

Thanks

The pro is ready!?!?!? I'd gladly get my money out of the ascent debacle and invest it in a pro!!!! I loved the original pn, just needed to be a lil hotter.

Sonics420

Pro! I cant wait to see how it matches up..loved the og PN just needed hotter temps!

How is every ones PN holding up? Any exchanges or broken vapes out there?

Sonics420,

Dreamerr

Just the pong/mp issues sonics from what has been reported. It seems like most of the original people that had it got rid of it at some point or another so hard to say. I am the one of few that still have it and I use it heavy when I go out. I don't go out much though. I will say I am one session down on battery now so I doubt this will last as long as say the INH or other vapes. The battery will need to be replaced judging from what I have experienced so far.

Dreamerr

Without the bullets I wouldn't be using the PN at all as the bullets and the method I use is a great quick change of herb. I truly have a six shooter hehe. For me this is the biggest pro of this vape.

Last edited:

Jammer

Pinnacle is great attempt yet has not held up for me because of poor battery life and no replaceable battery that renders device useless. I have yet to see manufacturer honor warranty.

Jammer,

Jammer

I have yet to see the manufacture not honor a warranty....
I have failed device that is currently under warranty along with receipt for the Pinnacle, emailed digital picture of device and scanned receipt and have not heard from manufacturer regarding warranty claim. I have another failed VaporBlunt, too, that is also under warranty with receipt. The batteries just do not hold up in the field. Devices may be good for casual use yet not for me. They would be much better products if batteries would last, AC adapter would allow use should batteries fail, switch de-bounce circuit/recess would prevent accidental turning on of unit when going over bump in car or while in pocket and manufacturer would take care of customer like iolite when the gas valve stuck. Might be time for Volcano. I need something that works reliably.

Here's what I sent to manufacturer only to be questioned about receipt legibility:
David,

We spoke just now. Attached are the images of receipts and QuickGuides. I do not have the boxes.

The first unit that failed is the Vapor Blunt. It was purchased from Smoke Rings in Raleigh, NC on 10/9/2012 for $242.44. Their receipt is a little bit hard to read even after increasing the contrast. I can get another one from them if necessary.

The second unit that failed is the Pinnacle. It was also purchased from Smoke Rings in Raleigh, NC on 2/28/2013 for $175.99.

The problem I have had with both units is with the battery. Although I was able to purchase a replacement battery for $45 for the Vapor Blunt, the Pinnacle apparently does not have a replaceable battery. I am not sure that these units have batteries that are capable of withstanding my twice daily use. Smoke Rings says the Vapor Blunt 2.0 will operate while plugged in which would alleviate frequent cycling of the battery.

Another item you may wish to consider from an engineering perspective is the recess the on/off switch and have a de-bounce circuit because I have had the units come on unexpectedly.

The Pinnacle seems more efficient to me and is much more compact. However, I am a solo closet user that is able to plug device in wall when necessary.

I know you only warrant batteries for 90 days; however, the Pinnacle does not have a replaceable battery. Is there any way you can make a deal on unit like Vapor Blunt 2.0 that plugs in the wall since batteries are a problem and since I have had two failed units both under warranty?

Other than the batteries, I love love love the products!!!

Last edited:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I have failed device that is currently under warranty along with receipt for the Pinnacle, emailed digital picture of device and scanned receipt and have not heard from manufacturer regarding warranty claim. I have another failed VaporBlunt, too, that is also under warranty with receipt. The batteries just do not hold up in the field. Devices may be good for casual use yet not for me. They would be much better products if batteries would last, AC adapter would allow use should batteries fail, switch de-bounce circuit/recess would prevent accidental turning on of unit when going over bump in car or while in pocket and manufacturer would take care of customer like iolite when the gas valve stuck. Might be time for Volcano. I need something that works reliably.

Here's what I sent to manufacturer only to be questioned about receipt legibility:
David,

We spoke just now. Attached are the images of receipts and QuickGuides. I do not have the boxes.

The first unit that failed is the Vapor Blunt. It was purchased from Smoke Rings in Raleigh, NC on 10/9/2012 for $242.44. Their receipt is a little bit hard to read even after increasing the contrast. I can get another one from them if necessary.

The second unit that failed is the Pinnacle. It was also purchased from Smoke Rings in Raleigh, NC on 2/28/2013 for $175.99.

The problem I have had with both units is with the battery. Although I was able to purchase a replacement battery for $45 for the Vapor Blunt, the Pinnacle apparently does not have a replaceable battery. I am not sure that these units have batteries that are capable of withstanding my twice daily use. Smoke Rings says the Vapor Blunt 2.0 will operate while plugged in which would alleviate frequent cycling of the battery.

Another item you may wish to consider from an engineering perspective is the recess the on/off switch and have a de-bounce circuit because I have had the units come on unexpectedly.

The Pinnacle seems more efficient to me and is much more compact. However, I am a solo closet user that is able to plug device in wall when necessary.

I know you only warrant batteries for 90 days; however, the Pinnacle does not have a replaceable battery. Is there any way you can make a deal on unit like Vapor Blunt 2.0 that plugs in the wall since batteries are a problem and since I have had two failed units both under warranty?

Other than the batteries, I love love love the products!!!

I will warranty your pinnacle even though it is past the time for your warranty, I'll make arrangements with smoke rings for you to exchange there. I'll call them now but idk if they are open yet. Go there anytime after noon and they will swap out your pinnacle

Edit: I spoke with them, ask for Long and he will take care of u.

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I will warranty your pinnacle even though it is past the time for your warranty, I'll make arrangements with smoke rings for you to exchange there. I'll call them now but idk if they are open yet. Go there anytime after noon and they will swap out your pinnacle

Edit: I spoke with them, ask for Long and he will take care of u.

This is why trvb is awesome! Dude will bend over backwards to satisfy customers. Even does everything he can to make it as convenient as possible for them!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Jammer

AWESOME!!! Thank you very much. I know Long well and will visit. I hope you really take to heart my comment about switch de-bounce/recess because I am honestly trying to help to make your product better and have had Pinnacle and VaporBlunt turn on accidentally.

If the Pinnacle does not have replaceable battery, I think you should state warranty is 90 days, not a year.

Pinnacle is otherwise a great product that I enjoy way too much ;-)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just joined in the fun!!!
Purchased a second hand unit from a member here and it comes with the WT!!!
Should be here in a week and i cannot wait!!!

:tup:

:(:mad::cry:
Well my Pinnacle was shipped to me from a member here a long time ago...
Seems like customs or some other stupid party does not want to release it yet...
I think this is week 3 of it not moving!!
And best of all there is no one to call about what is going on!!!:mad:
Oh well i will just hold tight! Never know it may just show up!

lazylathe,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Dreamerr

Thanks TRVB, I knew the battery was 90 and the unit was a year but I thought it sounded like his unit failed that it wasn't only the battery. Of course only you all will know that when you get it in. Do we have a price yet on battery replacement when that time comes since you said it wasn't in a normal way as discussed way earlier in this thread?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom