The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

SiDankies

Well dude you must not have read far because I responded to you two pages ago, and explained EXACTLY how I grind and pack my bullets for great vapor production and full extraction.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-pinnacle-by-vaporblunt.8431/page-90#post-414261
To which you responded, "The taste is bad on high??" which I never said in the first place. So maybe re-read that.

Sorry sir. Any how last night I got some good clouds. Would like go see a little more but for now I can manage. I do however need to get the PONG adapter.

SiDankies,
Reactions: Shmoo

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
WARNING: we have issued notice to all of our vendors that we will be replacing their POnG adapters. Being that they have X amount in inventory, you should be careful buying them from anyone other than is until we get all thief parts back. Our exchange program will be for anything pitches before july1. I would suggest buying direct from us until I post that all old parts are off the market.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
How do we exchange the parts we have? All my parts are brand new unused. The replacements you sent me as well as some others I bought. Since I was having the issue I have not used any of them yet cause I was waiting for your testing.

Dreamerr,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
How do we exchange the parts we have? All my parts are brand new unused. The replacements you sent me as well as some others I bought. Since I was having the issue I have not used any of them yet cause I was waiting for your testing.
Feel free to use the parts I sent you, they are safe and you will not have problems unless you use ISO as I understand. I will exchange your pieces regardless of if its uses or not. I will have an update next week on when we should expect the new parts in stock.

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: Dreamerr

SiDankies

When i boil the mouthpiece how long should i keep it in ? And also will it melt sitting on the bottom of a pot?

SiDankies,

SiDankies

Alright so.. IMO this vaporizer is pretty damn good. I am used to my Solo but this thing has definitely replaced it since i got it.

With the right technique i am blowing clouds almost as big as i can on the Solo if that is saying anything. The bullets are absolutely genius and makes traveling a lot quicker. The Pinnacle is a true portable. It is much smaller than i expected and carrying is a breeze (it can fit virtually anywhere). The taste is pretty damn good. Of course toward the end it has the popcorn but not that bad either.

The airflow is not restricted which i definitely like. One thing i have yet to try is the Pinnacle with water but i am looking forward to that. Also many say the Pinnacle hits better with the Pong than the regular mp. Will update on that once i order one.

Overall this vaporizer is great. For the price idt you can beat it right now.

One question. How do i clean the INSIDE of the vape. Like the plastic white part on the bottom. It is a bit messy down their and starts to smell during the heatup (which i dont like.)

Shmoo

One question. How do i clean the INSIDE of the vape. Like the plastic white part on the bottom. It is a bit messy down their and starts to smell during the heatup (which i dont like.)
After I finish a bullet, I use the included brush for the inside of the unit and then blow out any excess avb. I've had mine for a few months now and mine still seems pretty clean. I also get smell at start-up, but it's from the herb itself, not the chamber.

Shmoo,

SiDankies

After I finish a bullet, I use the included brush for the inside of the unit and then blow out any excess avb. I've had mine for a few months now and mine still seems pretty clean. I also get smell at start-up, but it's from the herb itself, not the chamber.

Yea but my chamber is actually dirty. I got my Pinnacle used. Got it for 70 so im pretty damn happy with the performance.

Anyways the guy before me clearly didnt take care of it because the moutpiece was gross, the bullets were dirty, and there was pieces of herb stuck in the chamber. I cleaned it as best i could with the given brush but there is still stuff in there. Any suggestions?

SiDankies,

al bundy

Vaporist
Ive used a dremmel on my No2.
Wire brush be careful if you try it.
Also try ISO on a q tip hold the Pinnacle upside down.
I don't think the white piece on bottom is plastic. I thought it was ceramic,if so ISO may not get it clean.

al bundy,

SiDankies

Ive used a dremmel on my No2.
Wire brush be careful if you try it.
Also try ISO on a q tip hold the Pinnacle upside down.
I don't think the white piece on bottom is plastic. I thought it was ceramic,if so ISO may not get it clean.

Thanks will try some iso.. Looking at your location.. Are you from s.i?

SiDankies,
Reactions: al bundy

CookieMonster

Engineering said that boiling is fine a few pages back, I assume that still stands.

I would not boil the removable tip. Just did this and it cracked/melted the clear one after about 5 minutes on simmer. The mouth piece is still in good condition but boiling did not get it much cleaner. I was afraid to leave it in much longer after I saw what it did to the other plastic piece.

On another note, anyone have a hell of a time getting the mout piece to stay on? Mine is very loose unless it is warm.

CookieMonster,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I would not boil the removable tip. Just did this and it cracked/melted the clear one after about 5 minutes on simmer. The mouth piece is still in good condition but boiling did not get it much cleaner. I was afraid to leave it in much longer after I saw what it did to the other plastic piece.

On another note, anyone have a hell of a time getting the mout piece to stay on? Mine is very loose unless it is warm.

Out of curiosity, was it suspended in something or did you have it resting against the bottom of the pot?

CentiZen,

SiDankies

I have been loving my pinnacle lately. So glad I found it for such a low price. 70$ I kind of feel like I robbed the person I bought it from. The only negatives I can find about this thing is the heat up time and I just don't think the taste is up to par with my solo. But the ease of use and portability make up for that.

SiDankies,

Dreamerr

Well after being nervous and not using my PN I finally gave in today and used it with the pong. I missed my PN.

Sticks I think the OP was talking about the little sanitary add on mp that melted but I could be wrong. I doubt anything would happen to the mp or pong in boiling water. I did do it way back when with no issues and it was on the bottom of the pan. Next time I will put butter in the water to grab the oils and get it nice and clean. I have to wait for the new ones to come out as this is my first use with the replacement. All my others are brand new as well.

Dreamerr,

SiDankies

I need toget a pong but my problem is I need discreet shipping. I'm 20 and my mom would lose it if she saw vapor blunt shipped something to my house haha. I feel once I get the pong I might no longer feel the need to buy the ascent.

SiDankies,

toros23

I need toget a pong but my problem is I need discreet shipping. I'm 20 and my mom would lose it if she saw vapor blunt shipped something to my house haha. I feel once I get the pong I might no longer feel the need to buy the ascent.

Not only do packages from Vaporblunt say "vapor", they also say "blunt"... D'oh! My UPS guy always looks at me funny now...

I actually tried asking them to use another sender name for my 2nd order, but they ignored my request..

toros23,

SiDankies

Not only do packages from Vaporblunt say "vapor", they also say "blunt"... D'oh! My UPS guy always looks at me funny now...

I actually tried asking them to use another sender name for my 2nd order, but they ignored my request..

I'm going to have to send it to someone else's house haha... I can picture my moms face now

SiDankies,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer

I'll look into changing that, but we have an account with ups and I think it is them that puts my name onit

Dreamerr

Why am I the only one that never care what is on the package except for maybe theft reasons?
The place where is says vapor blunt is in the return addy and it is small. Is someone really that nosey they at already know what you do.

Dreamerr,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Unfortunately dreamerr, yes. Helicopter parents and nosey siblings are a sad fact of life for some of us.

CentiZen,
Top Bottom