The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

Chill Dude

Here's a before and after shot after a single session (on the high setting) with a 20" water pipe. I'm pretty pleased with the result, especially for a portable.

THR,That's some nice dark brown AVB! Cool to hear you got that type of extraction with a single 10 minute session. Although I like to kick back and enjoy my herb, two sessions for one bowl is not my thing. As you know, some other guys on this thread have reported that they needed two sessions for full extraction of a bowl.. Do you think you'd get the same results using the the Pinnacle WT? What's the secret to your success THR?

Chill Dude,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
THR,That's some nice dark brown AVB! Cool to hear you got that type of extraction with a single 10 minute session. Although I like to kick back and enjoy my herb, two sessions for one bowl is not my thing. As you know, some other guys on this thread have reported that they needed two sessions for full extraction of a bowl.. Do you think you'd get the same results using the the Pinnacle WT? What's the secret to your success THR?

I've been getting very similar results with the WT, I'd say 3-5 hits out of my 20" water pipe, and closer to 10 with the mini WT. First hit has the most flavor, second hit produces the biggest vapor, and the next in the series are generally more wispy vapor, but very effective. SliM must have a very high tolerance, unlike myself... because I get where I need to be after one session. Not out-of-my-mind medicated like I'd expect with a plug-in, but comfortable nonetheless.

Chill Dude

Yeah, if I can get full extraction of a bowl in 9 or 10 hits using the Pinnacle mini WT, and get reasonably vaped.... I'm Happy!! My tolerance is no where near Slim's, so I think the PN will work just fine for my needs.....

I got my shipping notice and should have my PN + WT by Wed.!!

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Yeah, if I can get full extraction of a bowl in 9 or 10 hits using the Pinnacle mini WT, and get reasonably vaped.... I'm Happy!!

I got my shipping notice and should have my PN + WT by Wed.!!

I think you'll be pretty satisfied man, make sure to load your bullet before heating it up. Let it heat up with the vape, then wait an extra 30 seconds or so for good measures, then take your first rip. It's going to be WAY smaller than you're expecting... but it'll be the first time you've hit a water piece that size. First time I hit it with the WT i was like
Be sure to let us know what you think.​

Chill Dude

it's not so much the tolerance level for SliM as it is his need for high temp extraction, and the PN is not capable of reaching those temps.

Gotcha., Personally I like the effects of mid temp vaping . My main driver right now is the Solo, and I vape mostly on level 4 ( about 380f) . So I'm cool with the 370f and 390f temps....

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Slim how does your throat take all that heat? It kills me on low temps from vaping. In allergy season like now it is way worse.

Belgianvapor

I was wondering, has anybody seen their PN blink it's light during a session? (similar to how the INH004 blinks to reheat if you draw too fast on it) or doesn't it work like that?

Belgianvapor,

Dreamerr

Belgian I have but I thought I was seeing things since I don't take really long hits. It is hard to tell since it is out of your peripheral vision.

Dreamerr,
I was wondering, has anybody seen their PN blink it's light during a session? (similar to how the INH004 blinks to reheat if you draw too fast on it) or doesn't it work like that?

The only time I've noticed the light blinking while in use is when the pn is about to die or auto-shutoff.

UpUpandAway,

Dreamerr

Can someone please time heat up to low solid? My unit on a fresh battery takes 1:30 now to solid. I timed it cause it was getting painfully long the other night. I then realized maybe it goes down with each bullet which it does BTW all the way to 2 minutes on my last one. It is no where near the 50 second advertised or my initial findings of a min ten which was already long for me.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Thanks t-dub. I wonder if this battery is going to hold up since it is taking longer now. I am glad you did get the same results. Can others please test this? TIA

Update on my bullet from TRVB. I got an envelope today in the mail from the post office with another envelope inside from TRVB. This is what it read...you have to love the post office.
23wjk1w.jpg

Of course the envelope was ripped in half. They must have tried to put it through the sorter.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: t-dub
Can someone please time heat up to low solid? My unit on a fresh battery takes 1:30 now to solid. I timed it cause it was getting painfully long the other night. I then realized maybe it goes down with each bullet which it does BTW all the way to 2 minutes on my last one. It is no where near the 50 second advertised or my initial findings of a min ten which was already long for me.

1:21 for mine to reach low after a fresh charge.

UpUpandAway,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Hi,
I want to show you some pics of my ruined mouthpiece, so nobody else has the same problem; I wish I could have advised earlier, but I went out for a trip and have not had time to do it before.

So, I receive my pinnacle and after a week of heavy use (heavy, two battery loads a day) the mothpiece looked pretty dirty. So I decided to clean it: hot water and rubbing it with something dipped in alcohol, as stated in the intructions. I use 96º alcohol, the one used for injuries.

I had a hard time rubbing, and it did not finish clean...You can see the result. At that moment I thought the piece was simply too worn and that a more thorough cleansing would do it.
ZWaifx6.jpg

Some days later I had to take a plane, and I wanted to take the pinnacle with me so I went for a deep clean. As rubbing with alcohol had not been enough, I decide to dip into alcohol and give it some minutes to work...the result is below...it seems the plastic was eaten, there is a white coating over the plastic (looking like a dry salty strain) and as you can see, it is still dirty
a18wR7A.jpg

I will try to make a better photo where you can see it better...

@TRVB: please put some replacements on sale, I really dont like vaping from that ugly thing and I am already missing my Pinnacle...

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I don't have either, but from other experience I can say XP. I wish I could say pinnacle because it looks sooo slick but until they get a pocket mode down I can't see myself recommending it. Shouldn't take to long though, I'm sure a small upgrade to the firmware is all it would take, so you might want to wait.

CentiZen,

JoeKickass

I don't have either, but from other experience I can say XP. I wish I could say pinnacle because it looks sooo slick but until they get a pocket mode down I can't see myself recommending it. Shouldn't take to long though, I'm sure a small upgrade to the firmware is all it would take, so you might want to wait.
You didn't buy one specifically because it can't lock-out though, I really don't see how it can get pushed if it's all alone in your pocket, but I'll find out soon because, MINE COMES TODAY :D:rockon: :popcorn:

Top Bottom