The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

stickstones

Vapor concierge
kaptain...nice call on the screen pack...I will give that a shot!

How many of you guys are using the pong adapter as your mouthpiece? That's what I am using and I think the bigger hole will allow for less frequent cleaning. Also, I don't use the tips this way.

Tba

Hello everybody.
I'd like a comparison of pinnacle and vaporblunt 2.0 in terms of efficiency, amount of material in Bullet, clouds, hit quality, battery life.
Which one is the best without taking into consideration portability?

Tba,

JoeKickass

Inhalator over the Pinnacle a thousand times over... It is unfortunate because the form factor of the Pinnacle is nice, but the performance is just not there.
Man I thought I'd try this before the Inhalater because it seemed reliable, and it is,
reliably under-powered!

I'm getting next to no visible vapor on orange,I wasn't expecting Pax-level performance but this isn't even mflb-level...

Also, has anyone else seen the light flash orange quickly and turn off?

JoeKickass,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Man I thought I'd try this before the Inhalater because it seemed reliable, and it is,
reliably under-powered!

I'm getting next to no visible vapor on orange,I wasn't expecting Pax-level performance but this isn't even mflb-level...

I think the light flashing quickly means it is about to reach the auto-shut off. Mine does that every time half way through my session and then I restart it... Keep in mind I was doing the 20 minute sessions to try and exhaust as many actives as I could. So I was really doing two cycles on the device.

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
reliably under-powered!

That's really disappointing to hear man, I hate hearing all this stuff about the Pinnacle... makes my review sound less credible. But, in all honesty... I have been using the water tool a majority of the time and get really consistent vapor for the first couple of draws. Maybe I lucked out.... from my experience, It's one of my favorite portables.

Never had any problem with lights flickering, mouthpiece fogging, or the insides falling out.... thankfully.

TheHerbalReview,

harmudge

Hello everybody.
I am choosing what vape to buy.
I'd like a comparison of pinnacle and vaporblunt 2.0 in terms of efficiency, amount of material in bullet, clouds, hit quality, battery life.
Which one is the best without taking into consideration portability?
Thank you.

The same as post post #1228...your Q's may be best placed in the Ask FC sect.

JoeKickass

I have been using the water tool a majority of the time and get really consistent vapor for the first couple of draws.
I believe you I just want to replicate that, my first impression was rushed but lacking nonetheless.

1st off, draw slow or hard for max vapor?

Or do you just have to let it sit and heat for minutes after it turns solid?

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Sticks, I prefer the pong to the mouthpiece. It does have better airflow and you get visible vapor, better more satisfying hits, more comfortable, cooler(I don't find the regular mouth piece to be hot), and like you said easier to clean. I think I would like the regular mouth piece for extreme stealth not that I will ever be in that situation but it would be great for that.

Joe, I told you to get the INH for big huge clouds long ago. You don't even like this for stealth? I definitely get medicated as I need to without going overboard and for stealth it is great. Joe, do you have a solo? To get good vapor with the regular mouth piece you have to wait till maybe three minutes before hitting it. I would start slow and heat the herb as well. With the pong it is easier but still around the three minute mark but you can draw before that with the pong.

Dreamerr,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
I believe you I just want to replicate that, my first impression was rushed but lacking nonetheless.

1st off, draw slow or hard for max vapor?

Or do you just have to let it sit and heat for minutes after it turns solid?

I generally just hit it very slow and it milks my WT for the first three hits; afterwards the density thins quite a bit, but I'm still getting vapor/effects I'm looking for.

-I'm with you Sticks/Dreamer, I've been using my PoNG adapter for my mouthpiece since the beginning. Haven't used the orignal since the first session.

TheHerbalReview,
Man went to pull my tip out of my mouth piece and it snapped right off and part of it is still stuck inside. The resin caused it to adhere to the mold and got stuck like glue I'm so pissed. Does the vb2.0 tip work on the pinnacle without melting? Cause now I dot have a mouth piece fuck fuck fuck, my luck is not to be desired.
This happen to anyone else?
I didn't use my unit for about 3 days after ending up in the emerge with heart pain from stress so i Medicated cookie style so the resin from my herb must of caused it to stick a lot, like crazy glue lol.
Well I could of had a heat attack so a broken tip isn't the worst thing but it is a thing none the less.
Anyway cheers, medical mark

kaptain...nice call on the screen pack...I will give that a shot!

How many of you guys are using the pong adapter as your mouthpiece? That's what I am using and I think the bigger hole will allow for less frequent cleaning. Also, I don't use the tips this way.

Like MM, the tip of my mp snapped off and ever since I've been using the pong and have come to like it better; I think the vapor feels less harsh than when using the mp.

That's really disappointing to hear man, I hate hearing all this stuff about the Pinnacle... makes my review sound less credible. But, in all honesty... I have been using the water tool a majority of the time and get really consistent vapor for the first couple of draws. Maybe I lucked out.... from my experience, It's one of my favorite portables.

Never had any problem with lights flickering, mouthpiece fogging, or the insides falling out.... thankfully.

Don't sweat it, bro. As people have said, there isn't a device out there that will satisfy everyone's needs and preferences. For the most part, it seems like people are happy with the PN. Although it's unfortunate that some are having technical issues, I'd guess that the frequency isn't significantly more than other portable herb vapes (and probably actually better in some cases).

Like you I'm a firm believer that despite some of the drawbacks that people have found, the PN is one of the best portable flower vapes currently available and I stand by my positive review.

JoeKickass

Yeah packed it nice, turned it to orange, ten mins after solid I saw vapor inhaling but no visible vapor on exhale.

Honest to god it feels like when I hit the Pax before it's ready, I'm hoping the maker is going to come in and tell me mine is defective, because no exhaled vapor under any conditions can't be normal can it?

JoeKickass,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
jka...iirc you are in the high temp vaper category, no? You sure as hell go way hot in the FV. I'm just trying to get a bead on what you like. this vape is not gonna blow clouds, but i always get the effect and the duff is spent. That being said, it sounds to me like you have a defective unit if you are getting nothing from it even after a full ten minutes heat up time to orange. I can get satisfying vapor on high with this thing, and you know enough about vapes and have enough experience for me to think yours is a bad unit. this vape is just too simple to use for you to have zero results. wait...you are putting weed in this thing, right? not mint...

JoeKickass

you are putting weed in this thing, right? not mint...
Hehehe, the weed goes on the inside??

The only other thing I can think of is that I've been packing it down decently for all of my runs, does it work better with a looser bowl?

JoeKickass,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I pack mine pretty well, but only let it heat a minute after the temp light goes solid. Joe, if you are waiting 10 minutes after a solid light, your load might be percolating away . . . having said that, I get best vapor right at auto shut off and a couple minutes beyond with a restart . . . you can hurry this thing but you really have to mess with it to speed things along, water tools help . . .

t-dub,

Dreamerr

Sticks I disagree if he is using the regular mouth piece. That is why I said the reg mouthpiece is great for stealth. I can go a full session and never get anything but wisps so that might be the issue. Joe did you get a pong? If not maybe he will let you trade your mouth piece for one :hmm:

UUAA and MM is it the extra tip things that broke or the tip on the mouthpiece itself? A picture if you can if it is the actual mouth piece. If it is just the extra tip then I assume it snapped at the tab.

Dreamerr,

toros23

JKA - I agree with stickstones, you might have a bad unit. Can you describe your technique, how much are you loading, what is the grind consistency and how tight do you pack?

I use medium grind, a little less than .1 and let it sit as loosely as possible. I even stopped sucking the material up into tube because I want it looser. Interestingly enough, I see others do the opposite with a tight pack and fine grind with good results. I am sure everything greatly depends on quality and humidity level of material being used, but you already know that. I basically use same techniques as I use with my logs but I just don't need to be as careful.

Personally, I am getting clouds that are getting close (maybe 80%) to what my logs can do but it does take 3-4 minutes to get to that temp. I do consider my self to be a cloud chaser and I am really happy with this unit besides other quirks mentioned previously.

toros23,

Dreamerr

Toros aren't you using the pong like most of us?
Joe what mouth piece are you using?

Dreamerr,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
JKA, not that it's impossible but we have sold an enormous amount of these and the only defective units have been those that blink 3 colors and turn off. I have not seen a single unit that says its ready to go not work. We'd be happy to give you advice if you call our customer service line.

TherealVaporblunt,

Dreamerr

Oh boy Sonics you are jumping in on the bandwagon. I can't wait to hear your comparisons.

JoeKickass

I do love the little tube, but I think the vape just might not be powerful enough for me...

I got slightly better results with a packed bowl with a screen on it, but nothing crazy, I'll try a loose bowl I suppose. Sometimes drawing slow gave me vape and sometimes really drawing hard on it worked, abv is always darker than I expect for the vape I get

JoeKickass,

Sonics420

I do love the little tube, but I think the vape just might not be powerful enough for me...

I got slightly better results with a packed bowl with a screen on it, but nothing crazy, I'll try a loose bowl I suppose. Sometimes drawing slow gave me vape and sometimes really drawing hard on it worked, abv is always darker than I expect for the vape I get

:\

Are you getting medicated though?? It aint too late for me to cancel that order and jst get a Solo :lol:

Top Bottom