• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

qcee

I have seen them do what your asking before. I have had a box replaced by them because it was destroyed by a friends dog! no messing around their customer service is the best! you will probably have to pay a customs charge though

Thanks for the input. Really appreciated would hate to go back to the bong while I wait for it to be shipped internationally.

qcee,

smokie

just don't be surprised if there's about a 20 customs charge! they try to get round it but I have been stung with everything I have had. warranty replacement box, and another time with my power adaptor.
but would much rather pay 20 for a new box, than not have it. I love my mflb.

smokie,
Reactions: qcee

bluemonkey

IMAG0079.jpg

ENIMAGE1361721131306.jpg

same height but will not fit in tin, as the bottom is recessed

37cc66d1-9f1d-4f53-aadf-36db7ab038f3.jpg

axakal

thanks,
it's a shame there's nothing available in a size comparable to the magic box. the 00 box seems too big for carying around in pockets.

axakal,
Reactions: Vicki

OF

thanks,
it's a shame there's nothing available in a size comparable to the magic box. the 00 box seems too big for carying around in pockets.

I guess I got lost here somewhere....what's the goal, a travel box to take with your LB? I like to use the four AA cell plastic cases. Two spots carry fresh batteries the other two premeasured loads (125mg) ready to load in these vials:
http://www.specialtybottle.com/1dramamberglassvialwblackcap.aspx

The total package is small (a little thinner but wider than the box) and guarantees you two more trenches on demand. You can carry more herb and get more out of the batteries (extra room in the vials) but I find 3 trenches I can count on are plenty.

If that was the topic?

OF

OF,

bluemonkey

thanks,
Ye your right think it is a little on the large side, but its a good idea,
magic flight stash box? In matching woods, to go with my imaginary magic flight desktop Vape, plenty of ideas left, I wonder what there thinking, would seem a shame to stop here,

I'm imagining a high tech all glass, convection, varible heat setting, wooden clad plug in Vape as the next step,
Maybe they could team up with vapexhale, special edition magic flight cloud????
Any one feeling that

bluemonkey,
Reactions: axakal

axakal

from the rational point of view, you're absolutely right. there is no need for an extra small wooden stashbox to carry around. however the people at magic flight made me love all the little paraphernalia made of wood. it's all their fault. :) i was keeping an eye on the 00 box for a while, hoping i could ignore it's dimensions. as the pictures show, it would not fit in the wallet, i use to carry around my box and the batteries.

I guess I got lost here somewhere....what's the goal, a travel box to take with your LB? I like to use the four AA cell plastic cases. Two spots carry fresh batteries the other two premeasured loads (125mg) ready to load in these vials:
http://www.specialtybottle.com/1dramamberglassvialwblackcap.aspx

The total package is small (a little thinner but wider than the box) and guarantees you two more trenches on demand. You can carry more herb and get more out of the batteries (extra room in the vials) but I find 3 trenches I can count on are plenty.

If that was the topic?

OF

escierdanyc

I've been vaping the same (medium-sized) trench for two days now. Mind you, I vape pretty much every 2-3 hours from morning to night. What an effective little thing.

Ordered a walnut one on Friday and hoped to have it on Saturday because of overnight shipping but it didn't come. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow as I have never used a vaporizer before.

Also ordered the power adapter, the 2 foot tube, and a walnut stem.

Can't wait to start enjoying in a healthier way.

Just hunted my package down at the post office right as the opened. :tup:

Here is the box. Only got to take a couple rips out of it because I go to work in a couple minutes. I like the taste though. Will get intimate with it and give a full review tonight. (as if there aren't enough mflb reviews out there already).

I hope this isn't considered spam. But thanks to puffitup.com for the free extras too. Was a pleasure ordering from them. Will hopefully do business with again.

The power adaptor and other accessories I got direct from magic-flight.com because it doesn't seem like anyone else carries the adapter. Didn't splurge on shipping for those, they should be here Friday.

Hvfz3Qs.jpg

bkzfEGO.jpg

0SO4SEI.jpg

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I love the idea of a Magic-Flight plug-in. I don't think they're working on one but you never know. Their take would almost certainly make me want one.

I've been looking into the development direction that vapourizer manufacturers are taking and I haven't found one yet that admitted to working on a plug-in. All the action is in portable designs. I suspect one or two might be keeping their cards close to their chests, though.
i can imagine a MFLV magic flight log vape selling like crazy ha. part of me feels like they wouldn't want to do it though

Buildozer,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It appears I have a Walnut Box on the way.
Before BlissSvilleslowed distribution of Launch Boxes on their website, they had a contest
to win a Walnut MFLB.
It was back in December and I all but forgot about it.
The contest was:
Share the ways you have gifted others in the last year…
What is the most inspiring gift you have given?
Is it your love, your precious time, your knowledge, your resources or ?Inspire us on the Bliss Blog & You could win our latest contest!

My response was about a Launch Box Kit that resides here in my area, that has been given the name "THE KARMA BOX":
Photoon2013-02-25at11264.jpg

The Karma Box
The most inspiring gift that I can think of having given this year, is the desire in others to give. I purchase Launch Box kits from BlissSville. I do this so I can have one or two on hand to pass to friends that are ready to take the plunge. I sell them a kit because if the moment passes, they may not order one on their own. Recently I gave the gift of a Launch Box to a Senior Citizen on a very tight budget. That gift is not the inspiring part…..Inspiration came a month later, when a snowball of events showed me that “Karma is Queen” and always will be!
A new member of my own forum ‘Vapor Trail’ had posted that paying for their new MMJ certification had wiped them out, and they had no way to start to vaporize. I was going to lend them a cheap vaporizer to get them started… as I was “tapped out” from a Dog needing a tooth extraction…Darned if that old Lady I gifted the Launch Box a month before didn’t step up, and pass that person her Launch Box…. She explained that she had the money now, and wanted to pass along the gift I had given her. She had me order her a new MFLB (from BlissSville of course). It is not over yet guys…. This one Launch Box has Karma all over it’s now well used wooden shell!I call the LB the “Karma Box”. It is in it’s 4th home (no pieces have been lost from the original Kit I gifted… including the OEM Nano Grinder)Each person so far placed no restrictions… nor did the new recipients hear of the love previously spread through “Karma Box”.NOW…. You have waited long enough for the INSPIRATIONAL PART of this tale.
I got a phone call a couple of days ago from the holder of the Box. He has informed me that his children bought him a new vape for his Birthday.
This coming weekend “Karma Box” will be moving to a new home. It feels very special to me to be a part of this.The act of Giving itself becomes the gift that keeps on giving!

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
I too "gifted" my mflb not too long ago.. Not all the way as a Gift, that's why I put the quotes around it, but the price I gave it for was the deal of the century, it was one of my employee's first vape purchases and I wanted him to have a Positive experience.. He's loving it.. And I am missing it! lol! I thought with the purchase of the Solo, all my portable options would be met, but honestly, I haven't found a vape that does straight Kief as well as the LB, nor is there a portable that is as stealthy as the LB(used to be my movie theater partner) now I just get loaded with my Solo before the flick and have to just be content till the movie ends and I go back out to my car.. The MFLB gave off such little clouds while still medicating just as heavily as any desktop vape..

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
It appears I have a Walnut Box on the way.
Before BlissSvilleslowed distribution of Launch Boxes on their website, they had a contest
to win a Walnut MFLB.
It was back in December and I all but forgot about it.
The contest was:
Share the ways you have gifted others in the last year…
What is the most inspiring gift you have given?
Is it your love, your precious time, your knowledge, your resources or ?Inspire us on the Bliss Blog & You could win our latest contest!

My response was about a Launch Box Kit that resides here in my area, that has been given the name "THE KARMA BOX":
Photoon2013-02-25at11264.jpg

The Karma Box
The most inspiring gift that I can think of having given this year, is the desire in others to give. I purchase Launch Box kits from BlissSville. I do this so I can have one or two on hand to pass to friends that are ready to take the plunge. I sell them a kit because if the moment passes, they may not order one on their own. Recently I gave the gift of a Launch Box to a Senior Citizen on a very tight budget. That gift is not the inspiring part…..Inspiration came a month later, when a snowball of events showed me that “Karma is Queen” and always will be!A new member of my own forum ‘Vapor Trail’ had posted that paying for their new MMJ certification had wiped them out, and they had no way to start to vaporize. I was going to lend them a cheap vaporizer to get them started… as I was “tapped out” from a Dog needing a tooth extraction…Darned if that old Lady I gifted the Launch Box a month before didn’t step up, and pass that person her Launch Box…. She explained that she had the money now, and wanted to pass along the gift I had given her. She had me order her a new MFLB (from BlissSville of course).It is not over yet guys…. This one Launch Box has Karma all over it’s now well used wooden shell!I call the LB the “Karma Box”.It is in it’s 4th home (no pieces have been lost from the original Kit I gifted… including the OEM Nano Grinder)Each person so far placed no restrictions… nor did the new recipients hear of the love previously spread through “Karma Box”.NOW…. You have waited long enough for the INSPIRATIONAL PART of this tale.I got a phone call a couple of days ago from the holder of the Box. He has informed me that his children bought him a new vape for his Birthday.This coming weekend “Karma Box” will be moving to a new home. It feels very special to me to be a part of this.The act of Giving itself becomes the gift that keeps on giving!

Congrats Vitolo!! You deserve it!! :D

Just had my first real sesh with the MFLB and I'm impressed.

I am a little disappointed that the usage light or whatever didn't work from the start. And the batteries were not fully charged. But once I gave the batteries some time to charge I had a real nice smoke sesh. Didn't use much, ended up vaping 2 trenches that just had a single layer of very finely grinded herb. I'd say I got probably 3 or 4 nice sized hits out of each trench (I did not put much bud in there at all...). Taste was pretty good but I think it will be better once I hook my bubbler up to this thing.

As a result of all of this, I am very baked. One thing I didn't expect was to get big enough hits to get me coughing but I did. After about 45 seconds of working my technique I had it down and was getting real nice hits.

Problem now is I have about 3 grams of hash that I want to use on this but I don't dare break the thing the first day I get it.

b0

Cloudy...
Just bought one of these for my GF, I really want to try it and she liked it. What's best for these batteries, charge first or just use it when I receive my MFLB and then charge?

b0,
Top Bottom