1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Magic-Flight Box

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by magicflight, May 16, 2009.

1. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Active Member

Sweet, guess i was over thinking it, bit protective of it haha

2. greenmunster

greenmunster Well-Known Member

amazing how this lil m'f'r is still going so strong, countless knockoffs and still so much love. really shows what a great product/company it truely is.

ShipDit, Quetzalcoatl, Vicki and 4 others like this.
  3. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD 宇宙

The newer batteries were a welcomed addition IMO. New water pipe adapter, new batteries, new grinder... still chugging along!

ShipDit and Vicki like this.
  4. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

I'm flattered but in this case, the credit for exposing the lowlife belongs to momofthegoons, who excels at this sort of detective work.

ShipDit, OF and Vicki like this.
  5. deadheadbill

deadheadbill I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

Those Dragon Lite guys have been spamming GC lately too.

ShipDit and OF like this.
  6. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Naw, not a bit of it. You guys are 'a well oiled machine', too bad we can't reduce those Italian guys Vitolo knows that like to hurt people and PM them over to 'reason' with the little egos that get off lying to the trusting adults.......

Until then, keep standing those watches, please. We count on you to smell the rats out for us, otherwise we'd have to look sideways at every innocent in need coming here for advice. For which life is entirely too short IMO.

Gee, you don't suppose GC'd like to do some cost sharing do you? Maybe we could get Vitolo's guys plane tickets? Coach, of course.......

OF

ShipDit and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  7. greenmunster

greenmunster Well-Known Member

8. BigDaddyVapor

BigDaddyVapor @BigDogJunction

Eh... @#$% GC. Hope their forum bursts into flames. I was one of the few dudes, other than vito and maybe one of 2 others that knew wtf we were talking about with the MFLB.

They can suck on my glass phallic water pipe.

Vitolo likes this.
  9. escierdanyc

escierdanyc Active Member

I love this little device. I've been puffing on the same trench I started with this morning and I'm still getting super baked. What a genius design; it's literally what I pick up to convince myself why I don't need another toy. This thing just gets the job done.

Vitolo, ShipDit, OF and 1 other person like this.
  10. Onion_Kush

Onion_Kush New Member

I retried my LB today after previously deciding I couldn't get good hits off it. I removed the push ring in the battery slot after getting the idea from here and it has greatly improved the quality of vapor. I guess I wasn't making good enough contact beforehand because now I can actually see the vapor I'm exhaling.

axakal, Vicki and OF like this.
  11. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD 宇宙

It's pretty technique-driven. Heavy emphasis on pretty.

Small grind and fresh batteries. If you're using it as a primary piece, the batteries are going to run down faster than they already will... the LB requires a LOT of energy at once from the batteries, in effect what it does is a controlled short-circuit, and the drain rates are interesting to say the least. 1 battery turns out to be a few trenches, whereas that one battery could power a device for weeks if not months before needing a recharge. Thankfully batteries are only $10-14 for four of them, so it's a pretty easy expense on the wallet.

axakal, Vicki, deadheadbill and 2 others like this.
  12. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Active Member

Hey just want to give magic flight some major credit,
    I'm blown away by their warranty service, in relation to an earlier post, my supplied warranty unit was incorrect, i suggested to them that i send it back or just keep the replacement.

But there was nothing i could say, they insisted that i keep the replacement as a gift and they will send i new one out!! which is almost ridiculous.

I truly hope they have still made a profit out of me, i have brought almost all of their products, direct from them so i would imagine that is where they make the most profit, as opposed to wholesale distributors, furthermore i guess unit costs are quite low with a high mark up. at least this is what as i hope as i really do love the service and regret the extra cost this mix up as caused them

So i've made it a mission to get my Friends to buy from them,(currently on 4)
    I'm going to continue to up sell this mini beast in the U.K,

Heres hoping they have some new products available soon for me to purchase!!
    A beautiful desktop vape possibly?? anything wooden will have my attention

If your on the fence with the flight box, this is not something you will regret, not only is the function of this unit flawless (once you have mastered it) but somehow
    the box captures some of the ritual involved in smoking that i think a lot of other vape are missing.
    Seriously they will look after you through it

Thanks again magic flight, get some more products out!!
    Anybody got any suggestions for potential new products??

Buildozer, axakal, RUDE BOY and 6 others like this.
  13. deadheadbill

Why the hell do you have a glass phallic water pipe? :p

RUDE BOY, BigDaddyVapor and pakalolo like this.
  14. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

I love the idea of a Magic-Flight plug-in. I don't think they're working on one but you never know. Their take would almost certainly make me want one.

I've been looking into the development direction that vapourizer manufacturers are taking and I haven't found one yet that admitted to working on a plug-in. All the action is in portable designs. I suspect one or two might be keeping their cards close to their chests, though.

axakal, Vicki, OF and 2 others like this.
  15. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Member

Today I bought an Tomado SS coffee grinder, grinded approx. 3.0 gramms of Big Buddha Cheese:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I expect 2 500ml Ehle Icebongs tomorrow, will post pics of those asap.
    Got an Magic Flight order on the way as well, 2x power adapter, 2x walnut stem, 2x walnut WPW, 1x car adapter for the PA. Dunno when I can expect that to arrive, depends on customs I guess..

16. qcee

qcee New Member

Hi FC

I have been having problems with my box, I will post the message I sent Magic Flight, just wondering on your input.

Thanks

Hi Magic Flight

I have had my box now for about 6 months. Up until about a month ago I was extremely satsified with this product. About a month ago I noticed the box wasnt operating no where near as hot as it was, I had already purchased extra 2700mah bateries from a specialized RC car shop. I was reluctant to think it was the box so I have since purchased another pack of four. Please note the previous four had worked for over two month in the box with me being extremely satisfied. After trying out the new four batteries in a new charger which came with them the box was still under performing and hardly heating the herbs I was using after 10-15 seconds with no draw. I am reluctant to contact you about this beacause as I understand to receive a new warranty box you need to show pictures of your current one destroyed. The reason being I am athsmatic and although the box is hardly working it is better than combusting. I would be willing to work some sort of deal where I would destroy the box and photograph proof when i received my new one if that was at all possible as I live in the Uk any response will be welcome thanks a lot
    ******* a happy magic flight customer

17. smokie

smokie Well-Known Member

I have seen them do what your asking before. I have had a box replaced by them because it was destroyed by a friends dog! no messing around their customer service is the best! you will probably have to pay a customs charge though

qcee, Vicki and kushcabbage like this.
  18. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I still poke around in Vaporizer Club, but the "MFLB Appreciation Page" is simply infuriating.
    The idiocy that spouts from there makes my face numb!

19. deadheadbill

Only thing I don't care for over there is the fact that there are obviously a bunch of kids who frequent GC as evidenced by all the "how do I hide weed from my parents" etc posts.

My kids are all grown, so I don't have much tolerance for others. :D

Edit. sorry for going off topic.

Vicki, OF and Vitolo like this.
  20. slain

slain Vapor Vision

I have nothing but positive experiences with Magic Flights customer service. Both my warranty issues were resolved very quickly. Once for my box and another for the power adapter. Both were handled within a few days. Cannot say enough great things about their products and company.

Quetzalcoatl and Vicki like this.
  21. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

They really are good. I just bought a cherry exotic from them. Placed my order Friday afternoon, and I had my new LB Monday afternoon! Very fast and efficient! :)

Bon Dog and b0 like this.
  22. b0

b0 Vapor powered

Just bought one for my GF and you all are making me think that maybe I must have ordered one for me!

Quetzalcoatl and Vicki like this.
  23. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

You can always go back and order another one for yourself. ;)

kushcabbage and b0 like this.
  24. b0

b0 Vapor powered

I'm searching for a discrete one hiter in the go, not sure if this will be the one but will know soon playing with my gf's MFLB.

Vicki likes this.
  25. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

You are fortunate. You can actually use it for a little while so you can decide if you like it, or not. Most people don't have that luxury. I'm anxious to know what you think. :)

I love the MFLB's so much that I have 4 of them, and every accessory they sell. :lol:

kushcabbage and b0 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors