• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
The first statement is incorrect AFAIK.

As usual, Vicki has it right. I specifically asked this question when I bought my walnut box a year ago. I strongly doubt the policy changed. They told me they would (at my request) attempt to save the original box but most likely this would not work for most failures.

A little logic will lead a fellow to believe the above statement is not correct. How would you expect them to replace a Koa or Tiger Maple box today? If they have stock of the correct custom they would be able to replace it exactly but I'm sure they don't guarantee being able to do that.

Just because you read it on the web doesn't mean it's true. I recommend checking with MF if you're not comfortable with getting a plain box replacement in the future.

OF

I think someone should call Magic Flight and ask them what their policy is now. :)

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
Yikes, I didn't mean to cause such a debate. :o

The funny thing is, I only asked because of Vicki's dream. I was under the impression that you do not get an exotic box back when you warranty one. Therefore, Vicki's dream was even more upsetting because I know how much she loves her new cherry model and to lose it so soon would certainly suck.

sydnee,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Yikes, I didn't mean to cause such a debate. :o

The funny thing is, I only asked because of Vicki's dream. I was under the impression that you do not get an exotic box back when you warranty one. Therefore, Vicki's dream was even more upsetting because I know how much she loves her new cherry model and to lose it so soon would certainly suck.

I don't really see a debate as much as I see people speculating. That's why I suggested someone call Magic Flight, so we can find out from the horse's mouth. :)

Even in my dream, I thought I wouldn't be getting a cherry back as a replacement. The dream was very real. I do love this new cherry LB, and in my dream, I remember saying, "how the hell could this happen, I just got it!"

Vicki,
Reactions: OF
Am I vaping long enough or too long? Don't really know what I should be looking for. I did accidently burn a little bit last night.

wl659f.jpg

29cqfcj.jpg

thunderfunk,
Reactions: Buildozer

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Am I vaping long enough or too long? Don't really know what I should be looking for. I did accidently burn a little bit last night.

29cqfcj.jpg

If that's your ABV then you need to shake more. It should be even, not with flecks of green. It's difficult to read browns in that picture but I'd say that ABV was also a bit light. Your grind is a bit coarse but not horribly so. Do a dump and finger crumble after a couple of hits, that should help.

pakalolo,
Reactions: OF

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Finer grind, finer grind... Finer grind... looks like dryer to.

Needs to be like kief like, then let it roast evenly. Get it just right and after taking your first nice long draw... it will form a bond one the bottom, when you flip the trench (I've never got it in one piece)... you can toast the other side, same way. Just don't burn. :tup:

As Vito says... when you go to grind it, if it rips, tears or shreds... its too wet (actually, I'm paraphrasing... I think) but anyway. The herb should grind, or basically crumble in the grinder... for a good MLFB grind. IMO.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Finger grind it and squeeze another 4-6 hits out of it! My stuff looks almost as dark as coffee grounds when I'm done with it. I left most of the stuff I had this time around a bit lighter than usual, and the edibles it's making are good enough for me :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I decided to go ahead and contact Magic Flight about the warranty question we were all discussing. I had to contact them about something else anyway, so I just added that question to the form. Kill two birds with one stone. :)

I'll let you know what they say. Unless they decide to come here themselves to address the issue.

Vicki,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
If you're buying might as well bump it up and get 2700nimh batteries.

Not necessarily. 2400s hold a charge longer. 2700s run a bit hotter, but don't store well. I haven't ever had an issue with vaping trenches to coffee brown, with the 2400s either. Though, to be honest... they don't get as much use anymore. The Turbo MFLB batteries are still going strong. If I remember correctly, they're only just over 2300 or high 2200mAh.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vicki

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Wooh... what are these? iv been... away... for a little while lol
It is a LSD/HSD hybred cell, having more power and good retention, with some custom/secret internal features which I cannot talk about. A number of these were sent earlier this year to select members of this forum for testing (we love you FC!), with excellent results. As a result, our custom battery manufacturing integration is moving forward, even though efforts like that (special adjustments to the internal chemistry) generally take years to develop and implement, not to mention exceptional up-front costs.

Just wondering if anyone who has bought from here was notified if their order was shipped and given a tracking number or not.

I submitted my order on Sunday for UPS Ground which I would have assumed would be sent out on Monday but haven't received an email or status update on my account as it is still showing that it's processing.

thunderfunk,

Bon Dog

im a bit confused. are they for sale?

I didnt buy from the site, however they just sent out my warranty box (i got an email conformation today)

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Bon Dog,

OF

im a bit confused. are they for sale?

For now they are only available in the kit for the custom wood boxes. The supply of them is limited (one run only) and they have existing stock of the current battery to 'use up'.

When the current versions are exhausted the plan is to switch over. Or such is my understanding.

Not sure if they are yet, but they will be stock very soon if not already.

I guess I don't think this is the case?

In any event I don't expect MF to keep it a secret, I expect them to post the news right here.....and that hasn't happened yet.

OF

bluemonkey

The first statement is incorrect AFAIK.

As usual, Vicki has it right. I specifically asked this question when I bought my walnut box a year ago. I strongly doubthe he policy changed. They told me they would (at my request) attempt to save the original box but most likely this would not work for most failures.

A little logic will lead a fellow to believe the above statement is not correct. How would you expect them to replace a Koa or Tiger Maple box today? If they have stock of the correct custom they would be able to replace it exactly but I'm sure they don't guarantee being able to do that.

Just because you read it on the web doesn't mean it's true. I recommend checking with MF if you're not comfortable with getting a plain box replacement in the future.OF

Ok OF
I would like to ask you if the MFLB website showed both cherry and walnut as a standard option when you purchased you box, I didnt try to suggest they would be able to replace a koa or zebra wood, however as the cherry and walnut are now advertised full time, that they may have changed there policy toward them, as they are now not so exotic. More like premium.
However this my just my logical conclusion basied recent experience, dare I say your information is out of date.
Also as clearly described I did not just read this on the internet, although it is a reputable source of information!!!

smokie

Just wondering if anyone who has bought from here was notified if their order was shipped and given a tracking number or not.

I submitted my order on Sunday for UPS Ground which I would have assumed would be sent out on Monday but haven't received an email or status update on my account as it is still showing that it's processing.
Yes I got an email with order confirmed then another when order was sent. Maybe check that it completed properly,

smokie,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
dang BDV how much keif does ur herb had... that is crazy

That's one of those only every 3 - 6 months type strains. Most potent I've seen around these parts though. I only know the THC, which was tested at 25% (he's a regular grower for the co-op). Doesn't matter how much/long I grind... I get that layer of kief. Except, almost that entire grinder packed full, its pretty much pure kief. The Mendo Mulcher will do that with under 10 turns. I usually only turn it once, each way then dump and its still almost too fine for my HI.

I ground the last of it up, specifically for the MFLB, like saving some of the really special stuff for the Box, every time I get some.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: ShipDit

Fred

Hello,

i'm a french so i dont speak very well... sorry

i saw there is a new LB which called 2.0.... perhaps it's an error.... could you say me any more and if it's more good to wait for buy it or it's the same thing of the first version without a lot of advantage?

Thank you for yourS answers.

Fred,
Top Bottom