bluemonkey

rBSOz.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Bubble hash is a go if treated properly, and texture is right.
Lasts forever!
I have posted this video before, but could not find it here!
It is 12 hits of Bubble hash in an MFLB... two at normal speed, then I comically do 10 more hits at super speed~
CLASSIC VITOLO!

That's it I'm breaking out the MFLB and trying the Bubble Hash.

VITOLO is the "VAPORIST"!

ataxian,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
When one vapes in the bathroom.... they may as well multi task.
1- a place to sit...
2- pants down in case anyone walks in- (or because you may as well kill 2 birds with one stone)
Actually this is funny, because When I have to go to nature's call, I often take that second to grab a quick hit!

bluemonkey

Did Magic Flight tell you this?

When i brought my walnut MFLB with tree of life etching, it had a extremely loose ring connection, after contacting the team and trying various "fixes", I found myself using my brothers box more,
so they told me to pursue my warranty, they provided the exact box
(full details are in previous pages)

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
so i've had my MFLB for approx. 2 years now and it's still working just great! i almost feel like an OG since i still have the no-latch lid and i see all these new vapor enthusiasts with their brand spanking new LBs. although i'll admit that it doesn't see daily use, it definitely makes its way into a session on a regular basis. it's nice to have the MFLB where i live because sometimes we can get big winter storms like the past storm just a few weeks ago where i might have to go a few days without power. every time i see a storm coming i just make sure i have a few charged batteries and i'm ready to take the storm head on! the LB still amazes me on how much vapor it can produce; especially through a water pipe. this thing looks like it can handle at least another 2 years or more!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hmmm, I'm not sure who said it, but I heard that they replaced exotic LB's with a maple LB. It was a little while back, and I never got verification about it, and I should have. That's my bad. It would seem that your experience indicates they replace exactly what you have.

Vicki,
Reactions: OF

bluemonkey

Hmmm, I'm not sure who said it, but I heard that they replaced exotic LB's with a maple LB. It was a little while back, and I never got verification about it, and I should have. That's my bad. It would seem that your experience indicates they replace exactly what you have.

Furthermore the level of customer service is so high as to be unrivaled in my opinion , they are so generous and accommodating that is almost makes me feel bad.
That is why if you read back i was in two minds as what to do, i love these guys and have nothing but good things to say.
The warrantied box they sent me was not etched, though flawless in other respects, initially i raised this concern with them, and sought advice from here in the mean time,
finally i came to the conclusion i would accept the new box and ask for a possible refund on the etching(vicki's advice if i remember correctly), as i live in the U.K and shipping cost would start to mount.
However a few days later i received a email explaining that they would provide me with the correct replacement.
If this was you average company i would not hesitate to claim on these issues,
but i like these guys, and i would not like to cut into their profit margins if i could help it,
which is why i am glad i brought every product they offer (bar the blends and the book of wisdom) direct from them, i intend to purchase anything they may later make

always choose on the basis of love
always choose magic flight

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Furthermore the level of customer service is so high as to be unrivaled in my opinion , they are so generous and accommodating that is almost makes me feel bad.
That is why if you read back i was in two minds as what to do, i love these guys and have nothing but good things to say.
The warrantied box they sent me was not etched, though flawless in other respects, initially i raised this concern with them, and sought advice from here in the mean time,
finally i came to the conclusion i would accept the new box and ask for a possible refund on the etching, as i live in the U.K and shipping cost would start to mount.
However a few days later i received a email explaining that they would provide me with the correct replacement.
If this was you average company i would not hesitate to claim on these issues,
but i like these guys, and i would not like to cut into their profit margins if i could help it,
which is why i am glad i brought every product they offer (bar the blends and the book of wisdom) direct from them, i intend to purchase anything they may later make

always choose on the basis of love
always choose magic flight

I agree, Magic Flight customer service is beyond exceptional! I also feel the same way you do. I really hate warrantying a box, but I also have not had to do that in a couple years either.

I also own every product they sell, except the blends. I do have the book of wisdom and a t-shirt too! :)

OF

nope you get like for like, they will replace the exact unit you purchased, etchings and wood type included
Hmmm, I'm not sure who said it, but I heard that they replaced exotic LB's with a maple LB.

The first statement is incorrect AFAIK.

As usual, Vicki has it right. I specifically asked this question when I bought my walnut box a year ago. I strongly doubt the policy changed. They told me they would (at my request) attempt to save the original box but most likely this would not work for most failures.

A little logic will lead a fellow to believe the above statement is not correct. How would you expect them to replace a Koa or Tiger Maple box today? If they have stock of the correct custom they would be able to replace it exactly but I'm sure they don't guarantee being able to do that.

Just because you read it on the web doesn't mean it's true. I recommend checking with MF if you're not comfortable with getting a plain box replacement in the future.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Vicki

bluemonkey

The first statement is incorrect AFAIK.

Just because you read it on the web doesn't mean it's true. I recommend checking with MF if you're not comfortable with getting a plain box replacement in the future.

OF

Fair enough, i only described my own experience,

bluemonkey,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom