1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Magic-Flight Box

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by magicflight, May 16, 2009.

1. BigDaddyVapor

BigDaddyVapor @BigDogJunction

Also, if you notice... your PA has a serial number. Its got a warranty. They'll send you a new one. If its the connection in your box, you can warranty that instead. Heck... if you can be without your MFLB for a bit, you can send it to them and they will do the adjustment for you.

Slow down a bit and breath. :D
    Vitolo and OF like this.
  2. axakal

axakal Well-Known Member

i've got i couple of questions regarding the accessories. inicially i just wanted to order the pa, since they only seem to sell it via their page. as i saw the new additions i thought, i might as well enlarge my shopping list, with christmas around the corner. :) i've allready got the original wpa, now i see, there is also a different one with a tube. can somebody explain me the pros and cons of both? further there is the new grinder, which has this usual classy appeal of the mflb products, but does it really do it's job better then a nano grinder?
  3. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

The wood is nice but you really only need the whip..
  4. Vixxis

Vixxis Member

Just wanted to say hello.

I just signed up here & just got my box. Now all I need is for my state to pass MMJ since they tabled the bills in early 2012. But NORMAL thinks it looks promising since the Nov elections have changed things. New to vaping and loving it. Also new to medicating and amazed I havent tried it sooner. I needed it for the past ten years of suffering. I was a fairly regular smoker many years ago in college and for about 8 -10 years after but gave it up due to family & career. Rediscovering it has been a lot of fun & medically beneficial. Still have to keep it from my kids though. Although i think they might see the benefit vs the deadly narcotics Ive been prescribed like candy for the past 10 years. Here's to not needing them as much and hopefully rid of them for good.

Great forum!

Vixxis
    NotPotRelated, OF and Vicki like this.
  5. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

You're not alone! Loads of us here have successfully used the LB to cut off our medications. I myself have 5 active prescriptions right now, and medical helped me cut down to 2, maybe 3 if I really need it. Other than that, .125 of delicious dank indica in the trench seems to fix me up for a few hours.
    Nycdeisel, OF and Vicki like this.
  6. Nycdeisel

Nycdeisel Well-Known Member

A few things I want to say in this post. First I want to say i dont remember seeing the "shorty" wooden stems before but I will definitely be needing one of those!

Next, how does one go about cleaning the wood stems. Yeah I know how wood is haha but I do remember Vito mentioning a method of his to clean them somehow. Care to share? :)

Finally, I would like to say I have tried the original MFLB WPA and it really wasnt very good at all(in fact, I could say worse things about it but Im not here to bash their first design!) but that the NEW one^ up there looks encouraging!!!
    The tubing they provide is silicone, correct? Also, might someone be so kind as to share the dimensions of the tubing they use. Thanks everybody. Off to hit my MFLB again, Cheers! :cheers:

:science:
    Vicki likes this.
  7. poonman

poonman Well-Known Member

Nice ,
    How much is it ?

It also said at the end ...available at our local shops ...also very nice .
  8. magicflight

magicflight Manufacturer Manufacturer

Hi,

If you you read this in time, you might get one for free. As part of a giveaway we're running on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit we allocated 25 Water Pipe Whips to be given away to the members of Fuck Combustion. Just fill out the attached form with your mailing information and FC username to be included in this giveaway. The form is set to automatically close after 25 submissions, so if the form is accessible, you're still in the running! Good luck!

-- Magic-Flight

[​IMG]

This is the link: http://mflb.it/wpwfc
  9. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

30 dollars in each 3 different colors.
  10. HSIHP

HSIHP Well-Known Member

I think I am very interested in this as well. Right now I use an old piece from my SSV connected to the end of the whip that creates an airtight seal with my little bong. It works but this seems like exactly what I would want! And look at that, it's cheaper than the regular WPA!

Edit: Just saw that add for the free whip! Good luck FC'ers and thank you Magic Flight!
  11. Nycdeisel

Nycdeisel Well-Known Member

Awesome! I signed up for a free one! Got a friend to fill it out also! Thanks :D
  12. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Thanks MagicFlight! You guys rock. :rockon:

:peace:
    Nycdeisel and Vicki like this.
  13. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

I just signed up. Thank you, Magic Flight! You guys are great! :)
    Nycdeisel likes this.
  14. BigDaddyVapor

15. Cloudlight

Cloudlight Member

Just signed up for one of those whip adapters, looks like a great addition to my setup. Thanks MF.
  16. skippy

skippy Well-Known Member

Me too, thanks magic flight. To be honest, I've never used a whip or a water pipe with my MFLB but this looks like a good reason to try it out. Now I need to get me a nice glass piece, off to the classifieds section I go.
  17. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

FUCKING YESSSSSS

I WIN
  18. banana_republic

banana_republic Well-Known Member

Well, thanks a lot! I hope I got it just in time, as far as the form is already live and I could fill in and submit my data.

Thanks a lot Magic-Flight, you absolutely deserve our love!!!
    Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  19. BigDaddyVapor

I think I should get credit for the whip adapter. OF's been getting a lot of attention lately, same with Vicki. Q, well... that's a given. Paka, Vito...

I'm like the odd man out lately. So dammit. It was my idea! :p
    OF and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  20. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

Where've you been?? I was wondering if you were just getting too silly with the new glass you got and the HI/VB/LB combo or if you were doing something... secretive :ninja:
  21. BigDaddyVapor

Lol! Me secretive? You read the med sub-forum and are well-aware what a nut I am.

Just a LOT of @$&# going on. Lot of different directions pulling. Plus, every time I pop in here... My evil nemesis... or am I the evil one? Hmmm... ??

Anyway... he's always in here answering some question. Helping some person out. Dropping witty one-liners. Information, good-nature, with a dose of sarcasm that usually whooshes over the head of intended.

Sigh... I'm obsolete. I've been replaced. :(

Oh yeah... I know a few things to. I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.
    Quetzalcoatl and OF like this.
  22. PDwasmy1st

PDwasmy1st Active Member

I read this first graph as taking 22.5 seconds not 5 seconds as you state or if im going from right to left 7.5 secs is that right thank you.
    Trying desperately to get the hang of this product.
  23. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

You need to read the graph from right to left:

OF likes this.
  24. Pre Stoned

Pre Stoned Comfortably Numb

Seeing this new Water Pipe Whip reminds me of something I made a while ago with my mflb whip and a zap stem. If you have a zap stem (gong shorty is the best) you can make your own whip adapter for bongs by putting the end of the whip over the stainless steel tip and you're set!

Anyways it's good to see Magic Flight doing what they do the best! Awesome giveaway for your customers!
  25. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Since there's a whip involved I expected everyone to automatically know you were there?

Same goes for leather I understand?

I also wouldn't get too upset about Vicki getting top billing, face it bro, she looks better in heels.....at least from some angles.

Great to have you around keeping the heavy stuff from sinking to the bottom of the pot. Takes a lot of stirring sometimes, teamwork you know, that's the solution.

OF
    BigDaddyVapor and Vicki like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors