• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Nycdeisel

I was wondering about the size when I signed up, then i remembered this is what they did for the first. Plus, everyone with any glass to their name has a reducer adapter! :rolleyes:
It's a 14 mm connection, they also sell an 18 to 14 mm adapter on their website should it be needed.

Nycdeisel,

iVapeTooMuch

Oh I Member
felt like absolute shit all day. put off taking a hit out of my launch box because the thought of it made me naseaus. I forced down one hit and almost instantly my massive headache and unbearable stomach pain subsided. I forced a few more and managed to gulp down some Gatorade. all with my door open and parents constantly walking by checking on me. Boy, do I love this thing.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I feel you friend, earlier today I had to help move 1/2 a cord of oak firewood we got dropped off here. Started getting a headache around 2pm, slowly growing until around 4.30pm when: a) the wood got dropped off at one end of the house and had to be moved to the other, and b) my headache became a throbbing migraine. Hurt to see out of my left eye, intense banging on the front left side of my head, I was at the verge of puking the entire time I was moving the wood too... unfortunately my Launch Box is out of service right now even though I've got just under 2 grams of flower, but thankfully the night before I decided to make some ISO hash oil with 1.9g of Sour Diesel. Added some of that stuff to my Ultra and took a few hits which seemed to help a little bit. Not nearly enough, so I took some Tylenol hoping I wouldn't puke it out... thankfully I didn't, and as soon as I finished I ducked back into my room, loaded up some more oil, 4 or 5 rips laying in bed... woke up 3 hours later feeling perfect. Seriously, like well-rested, no headache at all, everything was quiet, still, perfect. Went upstairs and the lady boss fixed me up some coffee and dinner, which I ate with no problem whatsoever. Even went up for a second cup of coffee :tup:

I myself remember lots of bouts of nausea I had from my other older medication (tramadol) and how before getting on the medical, I would have to smoke more than I was comfortable with. After some health issues, smoke no longer became something I was comfortable with exposing myself to, so I went out and bought my LB, and a few months later finally decided I had enough of the nausea and pain and got my rec. It's... really odd knowing that I can choose between taking pills (promethazine, "Phenergan") or dumping out a small amount of an indica strain and vape it out. I prefer it too, seeing as it works in about half the time compared to the pills (10-15 mins vs. 25-30 for the prometh, even longer if I ate in the last few hours before.) And it doesn't make me nearly as sedated/sleepy as the prometh, AND it actually makes me accept/want food/water. All the other stuff (being stoned, music/food appreciation, etc) is just a cool side-effect. Honestly, if I was offered a strain that was totally non-psychoactive that did everything I wanted it to (nausea/pain/etc) I'd take it.

One of the things I really appreciate about the LB is how fast you go from cold to vapors. For me it's in the area of 2-3 seconds, depending on how moist the material going in is. Going from cold to inhaling vapors faster than I can grind the load I'm trying to vaporize is a definite plus for me, especially considering my nausea/migraines don't like to share their schedules with me :rolleyes: I've had days (like today) where I've been great all day, and suddenly I'll see a "ghost imprint" in my field of vision, kinda like how when you look at a bright light and look away, you can still see the image burned in for a bit? That's about the best indicator I can get that I'm about to get a migraine, the "auras" I sometimes see. Sometimes the migraine takes 20, 30, even 60 minutes to hit me, and sometimes I'm throwing up within 10 minutes. Seconds are precious, and one of the benefits of the LB and all of the portables is that if you can carry it around with you, it's available and usable within a few minutes. I'd HATE to have to wait till I get home to vape, it might be 20 minutes, it might be such a bad migraine that I can't drive for the rest of the day and into the next.

I forced a few more and managed to gulp down some Gatorade. all with my door open and parents constantly walking by checking on me. Boy, do I love this thing.

Another of my favorites of this unit, the stealth factor. It does compromise here a bit, you're not gonna be pulling milky-white fat lung-busting clouds compared to other devices, but it does deliver the goodies you want pretty well. You can control vapor temp with technique or the power adapter, and if you use a sploof/doob tube with it, you're golden. Hell, I've had mine for about a year now, and I went almost as long vaping some really quality stuff in my room with my parents popping in and out randomly, and they never mentioned anything. A friend of mine really likes hers, coming from an Iolite she said she should have just bought this one to begin with. All of this after we had a Skype sesh/chat and I demo'd it for her with the PA and my water pipe.

I dunno, I went off on a huge tangent here... kinda dabbed out, the Sour D stuff is surprisingly good, at least good enough to help get rid of my migraine. Get better! I felt pretty icky a week or two ago, hoarse throat, runny nose, very mild coughing (probably due to the fact that I take opiates too, suppressing the coughing) etc. Caught the flu I think, and that's the sickest I've been since I got sick around this time last year (after the hospitals, maybe a bit of a lowered immune system?) Feeling sick is bad, but so sick you don't even want to vape is something else... :peace:

Edit: when I say "not pulling lung buster clouds" I mean compared to, say, the Solo. At least not as easily. It takes a different technique and some patience/experience, but BigDaddyVapor has some seriously impressive milk videos with the Box and some nice glass. You can even hear his "pet duck" in the background of some of his videos :tup: :rofl:

rutibegga

Hey all, I was just gifted an MFLB by a friend who just prefers smoke. I'm currently charging up the batteries-she apparently got the kit with charger, batteries, etc... It came in a tin with a stealth bag for porting it about. I'm looking forward to trying it out in the next day or two. I've got a vapor genie aluminum bat and the original pipe, and I have a plug in aromazap too. I mostly use the bat because I can pocket it and take it anywhere, so I'm looking forward to trying this thing out.

Just wanted to post because I'm excited.

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Hey all, I was just gifted an MFLB by a friend who just prefers smoke. I'm currently charging up the batteries-she apparently got the kit with charger, batteries, etc... It came in a tin with a stealth bag for porting it about. I'm looking forward to trying it out in the next day or two. I've got a vapor genie aluminum bat and the original pipe, and I have a plug in aromazap too. I mostly use the bat because I can pocket it and take it anywhere, so I'm looking forward to trying this thing out.

You will have a good time :)

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Congratulations. If you don't have any experience with the LB, I recommend that you read at least the Usage & Techniques section of the Vaporpedia entry. We wouldn't want your excitement to turn into frustration.

hoptimum

Congratulations. If you don't have any experience with the LB, I recommend that you read at least the Usage & Techniques section of the Vaporpedia entry. We wouldn't want your excitement to turn into frustration.
Theres definitely a learning curve getting the technique down with the MFLB, but once you get it, its a great little stealthy one hitter.

hoptimum,
Reactions: Vicki

HSIHP

anyone heard from Magic-Flight about the free whips? I'm getting pretty excited about it and I think I have even found a way to hook it up to my solo too. :brow:

HSIHP,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
anyone heard from Magic-Flight about the free whips? I'm getting pretty excited about it and I think I have even found a way to hook it up to my solo too. :brow:

The give away just ended, so I'm sure they will be sending these out next week. Patience grasshopper. ;)

OF

Hey all, I was just gifted an MFLB by a friend who just prefers smoke. I'm currently charging up the batteries-she apparently got the kit with charger, batteries, etc...

You've got a good friend there, you might want to think something nice for Christmas?

Congrats, you're gonna love it.

OF

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Hi, i'm new here so i thought i'd post since i own a launch box(2 now haa) and the PA... iv'e gotta say i love this thing... i never thought i would either... a friend of mine has had one for years... the first model that had the light and i always assumed it was a bunk attempt at a vaporizer because he said it would burn... recently i picked it up to make some use of lots and lots of good trim and fell in love with it... it quickly bought my own in an attempt to replace my other portable... also it was very interesting because of the total involvement it demands... it taught me a lot... I am so impressed with MF as a company and with all the attention to detail they gave to creating their products... as for the power adapter- That changed everything...once i ordered it only took about a day to get to me(lucky me haa)... since then i have gotten another LB in case anything ever happens to this one haa i couldn't imagine not having it. I leave my PA at home usually on my desk and lately iv'e been using it on a lower setting than usual(like a weaker battery) with good results... i love how much the LB can be manipulated to give desired effects... keeps it interesting IMO... i like to change it up depending on mood, from a mouth piece to a whip to native to WPA to PA to batteries..... Also i'm impressed with the water pipe action its capable of... I'm thinking between this, and my iolite i am totally satisfied w/ my portable vape setup... hmm a vapor genie mite fit in nicely too.....

I have read at some point MF saying that you could possibly use a car plug adapter for the PA and plug it into a solar panel that takes car adapters... i was wondering(since there are so many pages to check through) if any one has attempted this... i believe i have a solar panel that plugs into a car outlet to charge a car battery i'm sure this can be rigged up w/ adapters n such to work but i was wondering how the results were before i would try it... i'm sure i will eventually try it just to see how it is... but till then ??

hoptimum

Hi, i'm new here so i thought i'd post since i own a launch box(2 now haa) and the PA... iv'e gotta say i love this thing... i never thought i would either... a friend of mine has had one for years... the first model that had the light and i always assumed it was a bunk attempt at a vaporizer because he said it would burn... recently i picked it up to make some use of lots and lots of good trim and fell in love with it... it quickly bought my own in an attempt to replace my other portable... also it was very interesting because of the total involvement it demands... it taught me a lot... I am so impressed with MF as a company and with all the attention to detail they gave to creating their products... as for the power adapter- That changed everything...once i ordered it only took about a day to get to me(lucky me haa)... since then i have gotten another LB in case anything ever happens to this one haa i couldn't imagine not having it. I leave my PA at home usually on my desk and lately ive been using it on a lower setting than usual(like a weaker battery) with good results... i love how much the LB can be manipulated to give desired effects... keeps it interesting IMO... i like to change it up depending on mood, from a mouth piece to a whip to native to WPA to PA to batteries..... Also im impressed with the water pipe action its capable of... I'm thinking between this, and my iolite i am totally satisfied w/ my portable vape setup... hmm a vapor genie mite fit in nicely too.....

I have read at some point MF saying that you could possibly use a car plug adapter for the PA and plug it into a solar panel that takes car adapters... i was wondering(since there are so many pages to check through) if any one has attemted this... i believe i have a solar panel that plugs into a car outlet to charge a car battery im sure this can be rigged up w/ adapters n such to work but i was wondering how the results were b4 i would try it... im sure i will eventually try it just to see how it is... but till then ??
Running the MFLB off solar would leave a close to zero carbon footprint. I'd love to see that setup.

OF

I have read at some point MF saying that you could possibly use a car plug adapter for the PA and plug it into a solar panel that takes car adapters... i was wondering(since there are so many pages to check through) if any one has attemted this... i believe i have a solar panel that plugs into a car outlet to charge a car battery im sure this can be rigged up w/ adapters n such to work but i was wondering how the results were b4 i would try it... im sure i will eventually try it just to see how it is... but till then ??

First off, howdy. Welcome to the forum. You've got a good one there, but you already know that.

Sure, you can run the PA on any 12 Volt source with enough power to run it. It needs more power than most of the cheap small solar panels can provide. You'll need over one Amp. Since panels are rated in ideal conditions you'll probably want closer to two. You can add a 12 Volt gel battery to store energy to a small one like in auto stores, or add a second or even third panel if it doesn't get hot enough.

Good luck, fun project. Something very 'natural' about vaping in a box powered by sunlight. Good karma I bet.

OF

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Thank You for the welcome... and for the solar panel information... electronics confuse me ha... it turns out that i don't have that solar panel anymore, it must have been sold w/ the car it came w/... but apparently there's a hardware store in the area that sells them... i have never seen them before except for on the VW that it came w/. I'll have to look in to how much they cost...i plan to b able to camp w/ this some time haaha.

I thought this might work... Portable Household Battery Solar Charger ... i forgot to check if it recharged nimh i guess it doesnt... also it seems to have a rep for not working... too bad, woulda been cool...

(OF) So a 1.5w 12v solar panel used to charge car batteries wouldnt have enuf power??

Buildozer,
Reactions: OF

freaktown

spaced out
question for experts:

just got these sanyo eneloop 4 pack and after peeling and de-gluing one of them it fits very loose into batt hole on box, is there anyway to get it to fit better?

:mflb:

freaktown,

Cloudlight

You could try wrapping a thin piece of tape around part of the battery that doesn't connect the circuit, or inside the hole of the mflb itself, but other than that there isn't really much you could conceivably do.

Cloudlight,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
question for experts:

just got these sanyo eneloop 4 pack and after peeling and de-gluing one of them it fits very loose into batt hole on box, is there anyway to get it to fit better?

Stick something in there in the right spot to get a good connection on the - end... u can probably put a thin tape strip down part of your battery to make it more snug and make sure it isn't positioned where it connects...

Buildozer,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
question for experts:

If you're up to the challenge, you can tighten the ring. I think Magic Flight does this for you if you don't want to try it yourself. I did mine with a screwdriver and a hammer. Worked fine, just have to be mindful about it.

smokemirror

I thought this might work... Portable Household Battery Solar Charger ... i forgot to check if it recharged nimh i guess it doesnt... also it seems to have a rep for not working... too bad, woulda been cool...

(OF) So a 1.5w 12v solar panel used to charge car batteries wouldnt have enuf power??

It depends on what you are going to charge with that 1,5W panel, how much sun you can catch on a day, how often you need power, etc etc.

I use a 20W panel to charge a 12V 7Ah gel battery.
15wmzt.jpg

Belgianvapor

Ok, so let me lay the facts out first (excuse my spelling mistakes, I'm from Belgium so flemish speaking)
i'm fairly new to vaporizing, about seven eight months or so and the first vaporizer I bought was the mflb, took me not too long to get to know it and i liked it alot !
then, I bought the iolite, wich i liked because i felt like it could deliver bigger punches but the one big problem for me was that it made me caugh.
ok, so then i got the wispr, version two of iolite, wich was essentially the same as the iolite, not bad at all but I still liked the mflb much more.
then, I bought the atmos raw....yes, I know, I'm sorry....
a little later I had the inhalater, but actually I used the pax before that, bought the inhalater first but didn't used it untill I had the pax for awhile, wich I really really liked, the looks, the size, the everything.
I dind't use the inhalater mainly because I didn't understand it and the mesh screen in the mouth tip looked not fine enough so I would get plant material in my mouth or lungs.
after wandering on the inhalater fc thread I discovered I could just crumble my material between my fingers, it wouldn't go trough the sreen and still did the job perfectly.
so, after just a few uses I was in love, the inhalater, in my eyes, outvaped the pax on most levels, especially being more easy to clean, more economic on the greens and ease of use with the dial and easy way of fillilng the chamber....Pax still stayed close.
So, hang on, almost to the point, a week or so ago I pre ordered the cera loose leaf because it looks like this is the one that's going to beat all the rest (still thinking about ordering the inhalater xp because just imagine, an awesome vaporizer being even beter...?????)
anyway, part of the point is that I know a little bit about portable vapes nearly not enough like most of you regulars here but still...
so now half an hour ago, i just wanted to use the mflb again, after literally months of not being used (their batteries still are a pain in the ***)
so I filled it up, damn, because it had been for so long I ground double the amount I needed (still not enough for the pax or inhalater) and hey, I had this bright idea, first, look for the glas stem (last weeks on the mflb I didn't use the glas straw anymore and sucked right on the box itself) then I wrapped a bit of tape around one edge so it would tightly fit in one of the plastic (silicon?) tubes that came with the inhalater, this tube fitted tightly in my vapor lung, an AWESOME...what? again? ok....AWESOME !!!!! thing I also disovered on this forum i made it out of a two liter water bottle so it's pretty nice.
I pushed the battery for a few seconds and then started to pull on the bag of the vapor lung....never had I seen bigger denser clouds then now..WTF???? I did two full vapor lungs and whow man !! I am so surprised at the power this little box has, I now feel a little bit like I micht not use any of the mentioned above vaporizers much more. and the great thing is, after a few more hits the material is still greener then green, they look like I can go on and on and on....
ok, sorry for the long post, just had to tell you this

Vitolo

Vaporist
question for experts:

You could always order stock batteries. They will be Low Discharge batteries made for the application, and will already be peeled and will fit exactly~

Top Bottom