Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

jambandphan03

in flavor country
both seem to offer pretty thick clouds, on higher settings IMO, hard to compare. I have not weighed my loads yet, but from the looks of it, I believe the Pax holds more at once, but you can pre-load capsules for the INH, so again, it's a close call. Sorry if this isn't much help, both are very good.

jambandphan03,

JoeKickass

Is 10% from otherside the best discount we have on the inh? That's $225 for inh + 2 caps and extras are $10! I thought they were $2...

JoeKickass,

Vitolo

Vaporist
There was a post at one time... by Dreamerr, saying it would be good if caps were $2.
I agree!
I do not think that has ever happened yet~

Vitolo,
Between the inh and the pax, which clouds are thicker? Which can store more medication?
Well I owned the Pax for about a week and decided to sell it. The Pax is appropriately named because it needs to be packed tightly to function best. I found I was using more herb with it than I was using before I got a vape. Pax can easily fit 1/2 a gram at least.

The Infamous El Guapo,
Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yes and if you don't it will be all dirty like mine was last week with reduced flow. I will say it took months to get that way though.

Dreamerr,

Raf007

Retailer
Between the inh and the pax, which clouds are thicker? Which can store more medication?
More medication I can't really tell, cause I haven't tcheked and don't have my units with me.
Cloud wise, ImE the inh gives denser clouds. With less herb, and with a possibility of a harder draw than the Pax.

Raf007,

Raf007

Retailer
yes, indeed. I didn't mean to say the opposite.
What I meant is, you can draw a bit hard (fast) and still get some dense clouds, in the opposite of the Pax, MFLB, etc... for ex, where a little change in the draw rate is noticable in the end result.
Is that a bit clearer ?
Xcuse my french ;)

Raf007,

xvdbio

Ok. I think I've finally just about decided to send my Inhalater to the manufacturer to inspect whether the temp may not be calibrated correctly but before I do so any advice would be appreciated... I decided to email the manufacturer about the possibility that my unit might be running cold and here was the substance of the reply:
All units are calibrated to assure that temperature settings are uniform from one unit to the other. Variability should be no more than -/+1 Celsius from one unit to the other.

Since you report that the herbs come out uniform dark brown this appears to indicates that maximum temperature is correct.

There are no specifics regarding herbs grind and dryness. Dry and finely grinded is general description of properly prepared herbs.

I would suggest you try other type of herbs or perhaps fill capsule if this is not what you have already done. The description you provide does match the one for low quality herbs.

We are there to assist you in getting the best out of your investement. If you conclude that we should inspect your unit, you are welcome to send it over for a free inspection.

Hope this is to your satisfaction
Best regards
Greg

On the one hand, his explanation makes quite a bit of sense... if the unit were not heating properly, it would be evident in the ABV. On the other hand stuff I have is pretty decent hydro-grown sensi... not the best stuff I ever get my hands on, but not exactly seedy schwag from an unknown source either.

I've been using my Inhalater daily for the past couple of weeks and still don't get very good clouds (even at max) but before I send it in I'd like to hear from some of you about a couple quality-independent variables to see if my unit is behaving differently than others':

1. My ABV is uniform and medium-brown, even after two intensive sessions with the temp set to max. How dark is your ABV after similar usage?

2. Vitolo and/or Raf007 - Since no one else on this board seems to have used or heard of the Vapro (I'm suspected of being a plant in the Vapro thread) how do the cloud sizes compare to your Supreme Vaporizers? I haven't used mine in over a year because the LCD thermometer broke off, but my inhalator can't even approximate the size of the clouds I used to get with the Supreme (when I wasn't burning holes in my clothing). From what I've been able to gather, this doesn't really accord with others' experiences using the Inhalater.

I basically feel like my max is everyone else's '5' or '6'. Anyone want to send me their unit so I can compare? (not likely i suppose :D )

xvdbio,

Raf007

Retailer
It doesn't match the Supreme Vaporizer clouds for sure, cloud size wise only.
But the sup Vap is really a one of a kind, extreme conduction and convection, it's a one hitter at high temp. I don't look for such a result with a to-go vape for example.

Raf007,
Reactions: xvdbio

xvdbio

It doesn't match the Supreme Vaporizer clouds for sure, cloud size wise only.
But the sup Vap is really a one of a kind, extreme conduction and convection, it's a one hitter at high temp. I don't look for such a result with a to-go vape for example.

in terms of cloud size (ONLY) i guess the supreme is kind of hard to match for any battery-operated portable. but even with a working temp gauge, the Supreme had too many negatives for me to use it often. I know it's not really possible to compare a bag vape, but would you say the Inh is comparable to the Volcano (purely in terms of the maximum density of a single draw)?

xvdbio,

ats314

quick question before I get in to my full review. How are you guys cleaning the vaporization chamber? Not the capsules, but the inside of the INH above the heating element. After two days, mine has a good amount of residue coating the screen. Even if I remove the screen, there is some residue on the white thing below (what is that?). The manual says to buy the Inhalater cleaning kit, then says its available on the website, but I don't see it up there. Any tips? Thanks.

edit: I just read this post from Inhalater.

"The INH004 XP in works will include significantly improved performance in vapour quality, heating time and battery longevity. It is 100% compatible with parts and components of the INH004."

Does anyone have any idea on when the INH004 XP is supposed to come out?

ats314,

ats314

in terms of cloud size (ONLY) i guess the supreme is kind of hard to match for any battery-operated portable. but even with a working temp gauge, the Supreme had too many negatives for me to use it often. I know it's not really possible to compare a bag vape, but would you say the Inh is comparable to the Volcano (purely in terms of the maximum density of a single draw)?

I've owned both the Volcano and SSV and would compare the INH to either in terms of density of a single draw. All 3 in my opinion operate on the user and the more you breath in, the more you get. The Volcano is limited by how much the bag can hold, the SSV and the INH, both limited by the size of their containers, the SSV being slightly larger depending on your whip. The INH beats most portables I have tried, including the Pax, because it has no issue with air flow. If you want to vape the whole .3g you can fit inside the capsule, you can take it down in one smoke and blow out a huge cloud. When I hit mine, I stick it straight in my bong and turn it up to 8-9 and rip away. I usually get one great clean rip without much smoke, very tasty though, followed by a nice cloudy rip to clear it off. Then it's usually toasty brown and done. I want to save something for my review, so I'll stop there.

ats314,
Reactions: xvdbio

Dreamerr

quick question before I get in to my full review. How are you guys cleaning the vaporization chamber? Not the capsules, but the inside of the INH above the heating element. After two days, mine has a good amount of residue coating the screen. Even if I remove the screen, there is some residue on the white thing below (what is that?). The manual says to buy the Inhalater cleaning kit, then says its available on the website, but I don't see it up there. Any tips? Thanks.

edit: I just read this post from Inhalater.

"The INH004 XP in works will include significantly improved performance in vapour quality, heating time and battery longevity. It is 100% compatible with parts and components of the INH004."

Does anyone have any idea on when the INH004 XP is supposed to come out?

I am very confused by your post. Didn't you just get the INH? I have never removed the bottom screen. It doesn't look dirty but it might be. After the first hit your herb shouldn't fall to the bottom since you are inhaling. I would find no reason to remove the bottom screen unless I was having air flow issues that I couldn't fix by cleaning the rest.

Are you using oil, wax, or hash/kief? Maybe that is doing it.

ats314

I am very confused by your post. Didn't you just get the INH? I have never removed the bottom screen. It doesn't look dirty but it might be. After the first hit your herb shouldn't fall to the bottom since you are inhaling. I would find no reason to remove the bottom screen unless I was having air flow issues that I couldn't fix by cleaning the rest.

Are you using oil, wax, or hash/kief? Maybe that is doing it.

I've had it for two days. You may want to stick a light inside your INH and look. It might be dirtier than you think. I'm not sure why you think herb wouldn't fall to the bottom after inhaling. Seems to me gravity would take affect at some point. Either way, my experience is that the screen inside the vaporization chamber now has some residue that I would like to clean off. I'm not using wax or oils. Just dried herb. I never actually attempted to remove the bottom screen, but it did just fall out on its own at one point. I just popped it back in and it hasn't come out again since. At some point, the device will need to be cleaned. Even the instruction manual says that. The problem is they refer to a cleaning kit that doesn't exist.

ats314,

Dreamerr

The only cleaning kit I got was the white straws. Other then that I have no idea. Maybe jam knows since she took her screen out. I don't even have anything that could reach it let alone grab it. I just use iso on it with a q-tip.

Edit: Oh and I have shined a few different lights in there. I don't see anything but that doesn't mean it is clean. I just can't see it. Could be old age. :shrug:

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ats314

ats314

The only cleaning kit I got was the white straws. Other then that I have no idea. Maybe jam knows since she took her screen out. I don't even have anything that could reach it let alone grab it. I just use iso on it with a q-tip.

cool, I'll try the iso with a q tip. That's what I was going to try anyway. I think that would probably do the trick. I just wasn't sure if there was anything below the screen that would get hurt by the ISO. Do you know what the white thing behind the screen is? Is that the heating element?

ats314,
Top Bottom