Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

jambandphan03

in flavor country
If you don't have a water pipe yet, it just means that which ever size you choose (14 or 18), when you do go looking for glass later, you will need to find something that mates to the size you pick, or find an adapter that will make it fit.

jambandphan03,

Raf007

Retailer
in terms of cloud size (ONLY) i guess the supreme is kind of hard to match for any battery-operated portable. but even with a working temp gauge, the Supreme had too many negatives for me to use it often. I know it's not really possible to compare a bag vape, but would you say the Inh is comparable to the Volcano (purely in terms of the maximum density of a single draw)?

ats314 kinda summed it up.

I could only add that, at equal herb quantity and kinda same temperature the Cano has way less dense clouds, due to its air to vapor ratio being big. Which means to much air (imho) and not enough vapor in a single puff.

Please note that imE the cano is collecting dust because of that mainly. It delivers small clouds at 190 with a small amount. You really need to put at least 1g to get dense cloud at 190.

Raf007,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
For those who didn't read the tread it would be in your best interest to read it. Here are the answers that are already in the thread. I also hate to read long threads but as threads go this one isn't that long.

The crackling is from something wet inside the INH. Did you dry it for hours after iso before you used it? Is your herb very wet? If it is dry it more.

The black top and the black bottom is the black INH. This is what they called the all black version.

Welcome back Taylor.:clap::love:

Dreamerr,

Ontariovapes

DSCF0149_zpsb111e302.jpg

This is a sneak peek at the new purple Inhalater.

Dreamerr

Great job OV. I am mailing you mine to make it pretty too.

Edit: I still don't get why you talented people haven't figured out a way to score the temp dial and make it pretty too.

Dreamerr,

ats314

Well I just received my Inh today and unfortunately it's not the most updated model. It still had the silver wrap on it and what not. Should I send it back to the company for the free updates or should I wait and see if I have any problems with it?

if it has the black fat tips, it's the newer model. Mine is silver and is still new.

ats314,

X24

Drool. That carbon fiber is beautiful. MVS is kicking is something fierce.

X24,

tig420

ordered from theotherside last night i cant wait to get it and compare it to the rest of my arsenal i love the pax but it is just takes so much care for it to work properly im hoping the inhalater will be less problematic

tig420,

purplekush604

Just ordered one last night, but now i regret it as theres a new version coming out. What are the odds of me returning it if its still brand new and sealed?

purplekush604,
Yeah I'm a little bummed that news came out on the day I picked mine up at the post office. As long as it doesn't give me problems I'm cool with the current model.

The Infamous El Guapo,
Reactions: ats314

jambandphan03

in flavor country
We are at a time in the vape industry where improvements and changes to the products are probably going to keep happening as the industry gets fine tuned. I also see a lot of hasty, get it out there, first run devices that end up with v2, v3 etc, with in a few months time because it has gotten so competitive, or there were too many bugs, and also it's just a good way to keep making money. I could sit by and wait and wait for versions to stabilize, but then I would not be participating in the evolution, and I am happy enough with our options as they are now anyway, it's way more than what was available to us just a few months ago. It will be cool to see how many new ways get figured out to vape on the go, and how improvements continue. I really like the performance of the INH, and look forward to seeing the updated XP model.

Dreamerr

It doesn't seem like the updated model has real changes. I believe they just fixed the knob and circuit board. They claim better battery life as well but none of us complained that I saw about it. So if your unit is working and your knob should already be the new one you are all good.

Dreamerr,

Kaptan

It doesn't seem like the updated model has real changes. I believe they just fixed the knob and circuit board. They claim better battery life as well but none of us complained that I saw about it. So if your unit is working and your knob should already be the new one you are all good.
I was told back in July that the XP would have digital battery indicator, digital temperature display, and Internet connectivity for firmware updates. Have you heard something different?

Kaptan,

Dreamerr

I was told back in July that the XP would have digital battery indicator, digital temperature display, and Internet connectivity for firmware updates. Have you heard something different?

No, that would be interesting though. How are they going to do that in such a small unit. A great unit about to get better if you are correct woohoo. :)

Dreamerr,
Does anyone here ever have their load come out charred after a session? I start vaping at 5 1/2 or 6 and then finish on 8 or 8 1/2. According to the temp chart for the inhalater I shouldn't be getting any higher 380F. Am I over hitting my load or is my temperature off? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. On a side note having owned both the Pax and the Inh., the Pax hits less harsh but the Inh. gives off more vapor, IMHO.

The Infamous El Guapo,

Dreamerr

I have never charred my stash and have never read it happening in this thread. If you don't want harsh you have two options. I don't know if you are using water but I don't. When I first got the INH it was real harsh to me. So what did I do? I turned the temp down. Eight is for water not for your throat. I believe most who use the little tube and do direct are between 4-6. I now use a long hose and still use those temps but no harshness at all. I also got used to it over time and can use the short tube on 4 or just below it with no issue. It can get a little harsh when the capsule is spent but nothing like combusting.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Regarding the really dark ABV, I remember mentioning this early on, I have seen my loads get near black at the 8-8.5 setting. I even posted a picture, and asked if this was normal. I have blown out capsules that looked a hair from being charred, but just border line. I have not seen ash or tasted combustion.

jambandphan03,

ats314

Does anyone here ever have their load come out charred after a session? I start vaping at 5 1/2 or 6 and then finish on 8 or 8 1/2. According to the temp chart for the inhalater I shouldn't be getting any higher 380F. Am I over hitting my load or is my temperature off? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. On a side note having owned both the Pax and the Inh., the Pax hits less harsh but the Inh. gives off more vapor, IMHO.

What temp chart are you looking at? The one posted back earlier in the thread says 410 on max. That's plenty to turn the weed black. I've done it several times with my INH.

I think you are referring to updates to the original INH004, Dreamerr. The XP is a new thing alltogether.

if this is true, I'm actually ok with the current model. I was mostly interested in hardware changes, like a new heating element or something. Thingss like a temp display and battery display, while nice, won't actually make the unit perform better for me, and may just raise the cost on it.

mod note: Three back-to-back posts merged. Please use the edit feature.

ats314,
Top Bottom