Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Already sent an apology, but I didn't get an e-mail...:( Hope I'm not on a shit list...I wasn't nasty or rude in my inquiries, just wanted to know what was going on.

The Infamous El Guapo,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Nah he is obviously dealing with the cops and theft and trying to catch up on yours and other peoples orders. I would rather, if I was you, that he got my order out and not wasted time answering my rant emails. I am sure he is far behind at this point. Being robbed is a lot of work and then to have to deal with business so you don't lose customers is more then likely a daunting experience. I don't envy anyone having to go through that it just outright sucks the big one.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
This is horrible... what is a worse thing that could happen to a new online business...

Taylor, I really hope that the police can track down the burglars. Did they get into your inventory?

CentiZen,
Nah he is obviously dealing with the cops and theft and trying to catch up on yours and other peoples orders. I would rather, if I was you, that he got my order out and not wasted time answering my rant emails. I am sure he is far behind at this point. Being robbed is a lot of work and then to have to deal with business so you don't lose customers is more then likely a daunting experience. I don't envy anyone having to go through that it just outright sucks the big one.
Actually i didn't even rant, i just sent like 4 or 5 emails

The Infamous El Guapo,

ats314

wow, my order shipped out monday night or tuesday morning. i am extremely lucky. sorry to otherside and everyone else. thats terrible.

ats314,
Othersidevapes just emailed me

Our offices were burglarized on Monday the 8th, and we have been working with police detectives since to try to investigate the matter. Our office was entirely ransacked between burglars and the detectives, and we are working to get everything back in order as quickly as possible. We deeply apologize if your order is delayed going out, or if we have not yet gotten a chance to return your contact or messages. We will be getting all orders out as quickly as we possibly can, and returning all messages and emails as soon as possible. We would greatly appreciate your patience while we try to get everything back in order. If you have any questions about your order, please don't hesitate to leave us a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
That's a MAJOR bummer. I'm sure they have a million shitty things to take care of, so kudos to osv for taking the time to update their customers during such a stressful time.
Well, I look at the INH and then when i googled e cigs then they seem lame in comparison.. haha.. :brow:

kidding ! .... Honestly, when i tried finding the right model for ecigs.. I came across multiple forums.. but they lead me to a lot of confusion + even forums that seem the better of the lot it seems to me that manufactureres pose as users/reviewers..

i mainly came across :
http://www.v2cigs.com/
http://www.greensmoke.com/
http://www.safecig.com/
http://www.prosmokestore.com/
AS well as Ego - t

but then most of them had mixed reviews and confused me only further..

seeing by your collection of goodies :nod: :
Current Rotation: persei/bender, dart, mflb, t1, solo, omicron mini, cloud+ss hl, pax
E-Cig: provari, ego twist
Incoming: inh, mobius ion reti
Wishlist: swagger double chamber ht, walnut mflb
I am pretty I can trust you blindly.. :bowdown: and I trust people here at FC..

however, even upon checking the few reviews and youtube .. I think i will go ahead with the provari .. you 2 are a godsend !

So its gonna be the provari (to help me quit smoking tobacco) & the INH for all the herbs :rockon:

Thanks a ton UpUpandAway, CentiZen & Inhalater..

Glad to help!

The links that you posted are for the kinds of devices that first introduced me to the world of e-cigs. In the end, I think that e-cigs shouldn't strive to be a strict interpretation of analog cigs; they should stand on their own design-wise.

People who really taking their vaping seriously, who demand the best performance, and who like customizing their devices eventually graduate to products along the lines of the ego twist, vmax, provari, etc. :)

Haha, I wouldn't say that you're relying on blind trust. You've done your research and have made a well educated decision. I think you made some great choices with the provari and inh. :tup:

Congrats on your decision to fuck combustion and best of luck with ditching the cigs. :clap: Let us know how it goes!

UpUpandAway,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Wow - sorry to hear about the robbery, that's a liability that's tough to over come for any business let alone a new company that relies on inventory. Good luck - I hope for swift justice!

mvapes,

2clicker

Observer
burglers in U-City...? getthefuggouttahere!

jk. this city can be a motherfucker crime wise. i hope they find the lame asses that did it. stay up Taylor!

ats314

Just received my INH. Will report back with reviews.

Right off the bat, one concern. As soon as I turned it on, I could here some crackling and popping in the inside, like oil being cooked. Anyone else experience this? Is it just residue burning off from being in storage? I also notice a distinct odor coming off it when its turned on. Hopefully it wears off.

edit: The smell is already beginning to dissipate a bit.

edit2: First test run completed. She performs remarkably. Very happy. More to come.

ats314,

Dreamerr

Ok so I won't answer the crackle and smell. It was properly from construction or what ever word they use to build vapes.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

Dreamerr

Guess you believe us all now. I am glad you are enjoying it. Vape all night and give a honest report tomorrow. Hopefully the pros will outweigh the cons for you they do for me.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
It is delightful! I'm using mine right now :D

Wanted to ask, if anyone has a good tip on cleaning the screen inside the heating chamber? I think mine is getting clogged. I have been wiping it down with a dry q tip while the INH is still hot, but turned off. Also used a dab of Iso on the tip, to get a better clean, but it feels like it's clogging when I use it.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

Jam I had that happened the other day if you read my post and it was actually the capsule even though it looked cleaned. To check take a clean capsule, new one if you have, and put it in empty and draw. If the draw is good it is your capsule. If not I clean the camber with iso but keep up upside down so nothing leaks in. You can also suck through the little straws to remove any pieces on the bottom screen.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OK, yeah, I did that, and just tried sucking on the end with out a cart in place, and it's pretty tight. I will try more Iso on a Q tip. I also hold the INH upside down so no liquid will drip in, and prefer to work with it while it's warm, but turned off. Thanks for the tip. I was trying to blow through the side air holes, blocking the opposite side with my finger, and trying to push air out through the screen. I take it there is no way to remove it, not going to try.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

You put a new empty capsule in?
It needs a good cleaning. As you know I hate to clean vapes and so I did it in stages throughout a night and used my DV. The next morning there was still a little issue so I let it sit. I am not sure what that did but then it was hitting like the day I got it. The issue is that was a few days ago and have done many caps since then so now it is back to "normal" not a completely clean hit lol. It is still smooth and 95% unobstructed.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Ok, Iso cleaned the cart and also gave the inside screen a good wipe down with several alcohol soaked q tips, the dry ones, then did a burn off at Max, blew through the side air holes a few times and now things seem to be running much smoother.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

Do at least three burns. One is not enough. I have not use dry iso since it is upside down. I soak the q then wipe it on my leg to get off the excess and that seems to be a good not to wet not to dry. I will say it took me around 10 q's to get it clean in the chamber. The capsule was a hole other story. I put it in a pill container with iso and shook throughout the night to get it clean. I still had to use many q's on it to finish the job although I never got off the black crap in between the folds of the poly. I used my finger nail to get some of it off without doing it to aggressively since that doesn't really matter except for aesthetics.

Edit: I didn't find that blowing through the side holes did anything but who knows.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
You have to block one of the side holes while you blow through the other, so the air only goes through the screen/oven

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom