Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Perhaps it is a "sur-prize" :brow:

I've got a surprise for you after this next test. Not a fake, tragic surprise like last time. A real surprise, with tragic consequences. And real confetti this time. The good stuff. Our last bag. Part of me's going to miss it, but at the end of the day it was just taking up space.

I haven't a clue what any of this means – maybe it was written after a good dose of the "good stuff"? :tup: My condolences though, CZ, if it was in fact your "last bag". :cry: One can only hope you acquire a new bag, in the not-too-distant future. :drool:

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I never even saw that post. Why is it that sometimes I see a quoted post that I haven't seen?

Hai did you get your replacement yet or did you wait and not send it back?

Dreamerr,

JoeKickass

Why is it that sometimes I see a quoted post that I haven't seen?
If you click the little up arrow after their name in the quote box it takes you to the quote, this one was on page 40.

You actually responded right after it:
lol Centizen...vapeNstone was just saying we should all get a prize for being early adopters and finding the issues as few as they were.

JoeKickass,
Reactions: ru_frothi

Dreamerr

Thanks JKA. I learn something new every day. That is pretty kewl that you can do that.:)

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Thanks JKA. I learn something new every day. That is pretty kewl that you can do that.:)

gotta say still loving mine. Its hard to judge ABV from photos but my ABV comes out near black. This thing roasts herb darker and more consistently than any other vape I own. Sorry to hear of your problems Drum Infection. Hopefully taylor will get you a new one asap.

Love the videos Jam. the INH flows really well hooked up to the bubbler.

My knob fell off too. Super Glue back on. Its gonna keep coming off most likely because of the design. Luckily we have tons of super glue :) you can get huge packs of small tubes at harbor freight for cheap. It has not falled off again yet but I'm sure if I dropped it a few times it might come off.

ru_frothi,

druminfected

gotta say still loving mine. Its hard to judge ABV from photos but my ABV comes out near black. This thing roasts herb darker and more consistently than any other vape I own. Sorry to hear of your problems Drum Infection. Hopefully taylor will get you a new one asap.

Love the videos Jam. the INH flows really well hooked up to the bubbler.

My knob fell off too. Super Glue back on. Its gonna keep coming off most likely because of the design. Luckily we have tons of super glue :) you can get huge packs of small tubes at harbor freight for cheap. It has not falled off again yet but I'm sure if I dropped it a few times it might come off.

Yeh I got a hold of taylor, I just need to send it back now and have to wait until he gets it until I get my replacement, so I have to be without my Inhalater for a bit now, but oh well. The temp dial on my inhalater was very snug and tight, and I hope I get the same style, because it was great.

your right about looking at ABV photos, it's hard to tell, especially if your using flash or not, but I trust me that this was way blacker than you want your ABV to be. When it was working the ABV was all one color and it vaped through out the whole capsule, and that's what I really like about the inhalater. It gets heats all of it very nice with the conduction/convection method.

druminfected,

2clicker

Observer
@Clicker what are those things made out of? I thought we use high temp silicone cause it is safe. I have so much to learn.

those are buna rubber or maybe silicone. you can get them in a wide variety of rubber options including high temp silicone, but you may have to buy them w/out holes and drill your own. in this case however the high temp silicone is not needed. the mouthpiece stem goes through the hole larger diameter side down of course. by the time the vapor gets to the mouthpiece it has cooled down so heat shouldnt be an issue at this point. so not likely any chance of off gassing. and vapor wouldn't come into contact with the rubber at all.

but like i said you can also get them in high temp silicone if that would help you rest easier. your just less likely to find them with holes pre drilled. most of the pre drilled stoppers ive found are regular silicone and used in the scientific industry as joints between glass components and stoppers. so they should work perfectly with any female GonG found on any tube or bubbler... provided you have the correct size. you will also find some sizes of these sold to the beer/wine making communities.

can anyone provide the specs of the mouthpiece stem on their capsule? just curious.

Its gonna keep coming off most likely because of the design.

what about a good quality epoxy? surely stronger than super glue.

2clicker,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
what about a good quality epoxy? surely stronger than super glue.

I was using loctite epoxy instant mix and held great for awhile but sadly came off for jam :doh: I mentioned using JB weld instead and I've heard Polystyrene cement such as pro-weld and plastic magic will actually weld to the plastic not just bond to it.

kushcabbage,

2clicker

Observer
I was using loctite instant mix and held great for awhile but sadly came off for jam :doh: I mentioned using JB weld instead and I've heard Polystyrene cement such as pro-weld and plastic magic will actually weld to the plastic not just bond to it.

yeah ill bet that plastic weld stuff would do the trick.

Dreamerr

TY clicker. I just wanted to learn. I don't mind using the non high heat cause as you said it is cooled by then. I am still trying to get an inexpensive bubbler. All the ones I was shown on here have not come back into stock and neither have the one on the cheap bubbler thread.

Isn't the dial something you don't want to glue on permanently? I thought we have to pull that piece off when the battery finally dies in a hundred years :brow:

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Isn't the dial something you don't want to glue on permanently? I thought we have to pull that piece off when the battery finally dies in a hundred years :brow:
the gap where you seperate the knob from the body is under where it is glued so you can keep the knob on the switch while changing the battery out. :nod:

Dreamerr

You know if my battery dies or when it dies in a few years I will be right here asking for help. I hope that is a long way away. It is good to know that the glue won't prevent that for those who have had to do it.

Dreamerr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
PlanetVape sells Doob Tubes, at a reasonable cost.
I found them to be the right size to carry two Inhalator Capsules... Then I thought to myself, what about carrying prefilled Capsules?
I just cut some of my Doob Tubes in half, and Voila!
Photoon2012-09-26at08552.jpg

Dreamerr

Vito did you miss the ear plug thing that centizen put up? You just cut up the soft earplugs and use it as a cap. Then you can throw the capsules in any container they fit in with no issue. I guess I will do this now.

Slim your method does work great as well. I have now started sucked the herb in capsule and it does seem to fill better. For some reason either I was doing it wrong or for me it was a learning curve. When out using my film container both work but I had my film container packed way to tight and couldn't use my usually method so used the sucking and it was great. I still had my dental pick to pack the end since the sucking had it packed already. I like to pack the end no matter what do stuff doesn't fall out.

Dreamerr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I did see that post. I liked the earplug idea very much and tried it out. I also used cut up(round) foam plugs from e-cig cartridges as a cap.
10pc.jpg

I personally wanted a number of individual hard shelled cases to hold each capsule individually.
The fit on this fills the bill for what I needed, the capsule frozen perfectly by the closed cap, and ingredients in place. I made 3 of these containers .. and they can sit in my pocket like spare change!
(left pocket unused... right pocket-spent capsules).
I mentioned the Doob tubes here, since they were cheap and came from PlanetVape!

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
i dont see them on the planetvape.ca site... is it special order?

Hi 2clicker,
Yes all our units are the new style all black ones https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/inhalater-vaporizer.html

OLD Style
MsmSi.png

NEW Style - all black
TsNbi.png

Color is the same on both, just photo lighting makes one appear darker or more neutral.

We will also be including a FREE Inhalater GonG Water Tool Adapter with every Inhalater, also available separately:
https://www.planetvape.ca/inhalater-gong-water-tool-adapter-igwta.html
iJYOH.png

PlanetVape sells Doob Tubes, at a reasonable cost.
I found them to be the right size to carry two Inhalator Capsules... Then I thought to myself, what about carrying prefilled Capsules?
I just cut some of my Doob Tubes in half, and Voila!
Photoon2012-09-26at08552.jpg

Great idea Vitolo, never thought of that, those Doob Tubes always seem the right size for so many things. Thanks for sharing.

PV

Ontariovapes

Nice going PV on the water tool adapter. I need to add this to my glass supplies. Just on the day my last order arrived too

Ontariovapes,
Reactions: Vitolo

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I ended up at the store down the street, and found locktite epoxy, so I just went for that. If it comes loose again later, I'll try something else. While I was at it, I remade the lable for the dial, scanning the original, and fixing it up in photoshop. I find it much nicer to the eye in black.

**I wrapped the gap between the cap and body with one of those tiny black hair bands, and it's adding just enough tension to keep the knob from freely turning.

INH004 referbished! :D

q2dBU.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:\ well, it seems the tension of the small rubber band put just enough stress on the nob that it came loose again. I will try the epoxy one more time, but it may take something with more bonding power than cheap 5 min. epoxy. Yeah, I can see how it would be ideal to have any kind of shape besides round as the knob control, so it has a side to press against, keep it from slipping or spinning. Going to go try again.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

Wouldn't the warranty still apply? If you can't fix it get a new one. I hate to send stuff back as well but sometimes you have no choice.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I can send it in, and did contact INH about it. He said to try gluing it first. I don't mind a minor fix like this. I would hate to be without it for a while, just to have them glue it, and send it back, when I can do the same. If they were going to replace it for a new one, that would be different, but I don't know if that is the case. I have a rubber band holding tension on it this time, and I am going to let it go through the full curing time (keeping my hands off of it) over night while the epoxy cures.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom