Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
More jealousy shots jam lmfao. I guess you are liking your INH. I need to go to walmart tomorrow and will check if they have the vinyl there. I got a trillion errands but don't want to do any of them which is why I pack them all in one day.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm sorry if my glass makes you jealous Dreamerr... I've been asked to post vids, so that's what I am doing. I am enjoying the INH very much. :D

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

I just like teasing you it is fine. If you want me to stop I will.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Yea I did it yesterday or the day before and got that same reaction lol. We need little male/female signs next to our names lol. I know the default icons have it but hmmmmmmm wonder if we could add it...let me think ok done can't lol.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: poonman

jambandphan03

in flavor country
what's really funny, is I really don't care, it seems to be other people who step up for correction. I don't really think it matters. We are all just txt on a screen in here :D

Ontariovapes

Has anyone received the new model all black unit? I'm wondering if there are any differences other than leaving the stickers off. They are being sold by planetvape.ca and I'm sure other dealers must have them too. Please post if you got one if there are any differences/improvements

2clicker

Observer
Has anyone received the new model all black unit? I'm wondering if there are any differences other than leaving the stickers off. They are being sold by planetvape.ca and I'm sure other dealers must have them too. Please post if you got one if there are any differences/improvements

i dont see them on the planetvape.ca site... is it special order?

2clicker,

druminfected

Bah! I'm bummed out now, I got a bad unit. :\

First it was the battery issue, but now it's malfunctioning. Last time I tried it, I used it and loaded the capsule like I would any other time and I had the dial to about 7. It was still blinking slow blinks after a few minutes and I thought that was strange, so I took a draw and BLEH! it was pretty much think smoke, no vape! it tasted terrible, I remember the taste, from one of my first vapes from vapor brothers when the temperature is turned up way to high.

I post a couple pics of what it looks like and what it normally should look like. Do I hate the inhalater now! Nope; I just got a bad unit and shit happens, mostly to me so I'm not surprised in my luck. Just going to have to use my mflb and pax until then I guess, just waiting for taylor from TOSV to hit me back up on exchanging it. :)

abv1.jpg
abv2.jpg

left shows what it normal ABV looks like and right side shows what happened on my inhalater.

I've been using the pax and inhalater trying to see what I like better and so far it's been the inhalater, until this issue, but like i said I just got a bad unit and hope I get a good one via my exchange like you guys!

druminfected,

Dreamerr

Bah! I'm bummed out now, I got a bad unit. :\

First it was the battery issue, but now it's malfunctioning. Last time I tried it, I used it and loaded the capsule like I would any other time and I had the dial to about 7. It was still blinking slow blinks after a few minutes and I thought that was strange, so I took a draw and BLEH! it was pretty much think smoke, no vape! it tasted terrible, I remember the taste, from one of my first vapes from vapor brothers when the temperature is turned up way to high.

I post a couple pics of what it looks like and what it normally should look like. Do I hate the inhalater now! Nope; I just got a bad unit and shit happens, mostly to me so I'm not surprised in my luck. Just going to have to use my mflb and pax until then I guess, just waiting for taylor from TOSV to hit me back up on exchanging it. :)

abv1.jpg
abv2.jpg

left shows what it normal ABV looks like and right side shows what happened on my inhalater.

I've been using the pax and inhalater trying to see what I like better and so far it's been the inhalater, until this issue, but like i said I just got a bad unit and hope I get a good one via my exchange like you guys!

The right side is what I always get although I vape till that green light tells me to stop lol. I get really dark chocolate brown ABV.

On another note those blue extensions are way thicker then the original clear ones. I am glad I got the clear ones. I like soft on my lips. I have that thick "soft" one from T1 when I ordered the smooth flow and the glass extension and that is not nice feeling so I usually connect the soft INH one to it.

If you are getting a faded blinking light and no heat up that is a known issue that they are in the process of fixing. I didn't want to send my vape back twice so I am waiting for the fix till I do the exchange. My luck is like your drum and I bet worse we can compare. My guess was the exchange will eventually fail so that was why I decided to wait.

This is through the glass jar so it looks a lot lighter.
2z7id89.jpg

Dreamerr,

druminfected

The right side is what I always get although I vape till that green light tells me to stop lol. I get really dark chocolate brown ABV.

On another note those blue extensions are way thicker then the original clear ones. I am glad I got the clear ones. I like soft on my lips. I have that thick "soft" one from T1 when I ordered the smooth flow and the glass extension and that is not nice feeling so I usually connect the soft INH one to it.

If you are getting a faded blinking light and no heat up that is a known issue that they are in the process of fixing. I didn't want to send my vape back twice so I am waiting for the fix till I do the exchange. My luck is like your drum and I bet worse we can compare. My guess was the exchange will eventually fail so that was why I decided to wait.

This is through the glass jar so it looks a lot lighter.
2z7id89.jpg

Yeh your ABV is no where close to what I'm talking about, it's black as in right before combustion. If you took your ABV out of the jar and compared it to mine, you can see something is totally wrong with my unit. I got that faded blinking light and no heat up issue, as well but I just turn off and back on, not a really issue like the one I posted above.

Just hope to get a replacement soon because I need my Inhalater! I never knew about the different material extension tubes though, but I bet the stiff ones will be better for water pipes :)

druminfected,

Dreamerr

Wow that sucks the big one. A return is in order. Mine def isn't black but way darker then the picture. It is like dark coffee beans I guess is the comparison all use around here although I don't drink coffee. I bet someone will chime in but from no knowledge it might be a short in the circuits and heats to beyond what it should. Did you try to lower the temp on the dial or is the fruitless?

I need to look and see when I got the INH but all of that in the jar is just from the INH lol.

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
Just hope to get a replacement soon because I need my Inhalater! I never knew about the different material extension tubes though, but I bet the stiff ones will be better for water pipes :)

just get a rubber washer, grommet, or o-ring to go around the MP. then it will mate perfect with a 14mm or 18mm DStem. no need for tubing and a glass adapter.

Dreamerr

Now you tell me 2clicker gee wiz. Well I wouldn't even know what an MP or grommet is anyhow lol. Ok do they have handymen for setting up your vapes and such lmfao:shrug:

@poon I don't think jam every answered which water pipe that is and since I know nothing and will be corrected if wrong I think it is the mobius or however you spell it.

Ok just looked and fedex said I got the INH on Aug 20. I wonder how much I vape compared to others. Maybe I should weight it.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: poonman

2clicker

Observer
Now you tell me 2clicker gee wiz. Well I wouldn't even know what an MP or grommet is anyhow lol. Ok do they have handymen for setting up your vapes and such lmfao:shrug:

MP = mouthpiece.

i would go with something like the pic below. you can get them in all sizes and with holes already. just buy one that matches a 14mm or 18mm glass joint sizes. then you can use it as a joint. you could probably achieve a very sturdy hold just by using it that way. you could likely pass the piece around and it wouldnt budge.

!BzlVKPw!Wk~$%28KGrHqIOKk!E%29OcTqjdZBMWspMwCz!~~_3.JPG

thats what i would do if i had an INH.

2clicker,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've been running mine at around 7-8 on the glass, and getting really dark blackish ABV, definitely in the coffee ground category. When I run it at 3, I am getting lighter brown ABV. Is that normal for it to be so dark and almost burned at 7 or 8?

8cvRZ.jpg

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

I will try to take a better picture out of the stupid cfl bulbs we have now. I think mine might be just a smidge lighter and I don't go above 6.5 but I barely even do that. I mostly do 4.5. I don't get why I am always in between numbers but it just feels right but it is strange. BTW I have never gotten light ABV even on 3.5 yes that was a half range to cause 3 was a bit low lol. I do like 3.5 for outside.

@Clicker what are those things made out of? I thought we use high temp silicone cause it is safe. I have so much to learn.

In the old days you got a piece of bambu paper rolled up and you were done lol. We need a course in this stuff :D

Dreamerr,

druminfected

I've been running mine at around 7-8 on the glass, and getting really dark blackish ABV, definitely in the coffee ground category. When I run it at 3, I am getting lighter brown ABV. Is that normal for it to be so dark and almost burned at 7 or 8?

8cvRZ.jpg

Glad you got your Inhalater btw, and hope you like it! your ABV looks fine for 7/8 temp honestly, but your picture was taken without a flash. I know you have a pax too, so I was wondering if you could take pictures of both ABV and with and without flash? I know i'm asking a lot, but I'm a curious cat.

Just to let you guys know those pics I took were with a flash, that's why the left ABV looks almost like it isn't even ABV :D I just wanted to show you guys how black it was. I'm not sure if it's even possible to get combustion in the inhalater, but the stuff I showed was black and tasted like poop.

Like I said, if you guys ever had a plug-in vape with a dial and experienced a draw with the temperature cranked up all the way right under the temp for combustion, that's what it tasted like. I got a instant headache right after I hit it as well, and the taste would not get out of my mouth for 30 minutes and trying fluids and foods to get the taste out me mouth.

Shit happens, and I don't think any worse of the inhalater I just need a replacement is all to make me happy again. Hopefully my replacement will work like it should and kick ass like this one did until it malfunctioned. I'm testing both the Pax and Inhalater and want to get some time using both to give a Full Review of them both and list the Pros and Cons of them both because they both have major plus and both some cons. But so far the Inhalater is/was in the lead before it pooped out on me!

Hope you all are not having any issues and loving your Inhalater! I seen jambandphan was worried about the green light, but it's not really distracting at all, and I actually like it TBH, but I thought the same thing you did about the light being a lil to much. Looks like it works great for water pipes though, and thanks for all the vids btw!

druminfected,
Top Bottom