Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Nah, bought a couple cheap 14 mm bowls and cut the slides off of them. Inserted a small piece of tubing in it, and then fit the tubing that came with the unit over that tubing. Perfect fit.

CentiZen,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
good video, loving the clouds on that perc :popcorn: all I do is use the water pipe adapters that stupid essential vaap eclipse vape comes with. Put some tubing over it and viola, the inhalater is so light it stands up pretty damn well on a vertical joint.

kushcabbage,

Spiritwalker

Someone just made a comment in the pax thread about how the taste was only so so due to the conduction. I can empathize with this from the Solo. Just wondering if the inh004 is basically the same?

Spiritwalker,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Someone just made a comment in the pax thread about how the taste was only so so due to the conduction. I can empathize with this from the Solo. Just wondering if the inh004 is basically the same?

It tastes comparable to the PAX. The inhalator is part convection and part conduction.

Slightly Medicated,

Spiritwalker

Dammit! lol Guess i'll be verrrrrrrrrrrrry patient and wait for a convection only portable. The only one I can think of is the miniVap? Although, not completely stealthy portable that's forsure. Vapor production must be quite impressive, and the harder your draw the better the vapor flows, like the Cloud :)

Spiritwalker,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Dammit! lol Guess i'll be verrrrrrrrrrrrry patient and wait for a convection only portable. The only one I can think of is the miniVap? Although, not completely stealthy portable that's forsure. Vapor production must be quite impressive, and the harder your draw the better the vapor flows, like the Cloud :)

The MiniVap is almost all convection. Out of all the portables I have, it is probably the best when it comes to convection vaporizing. The harder/faster you draw it the more vapor you get.

With the Inhalater if you draw too fast the heater can't quite keep up with the demand and the vapor production will thin out some.

Slightly Medicated,

natural farmer

hmmm, interesting.... so the MiniVap does NOT suffer from that? Hit it hard and heater keeps up?

Hey walker, this suffering you are mentioning depends on the usage and not many people have such issues. I rarely leave the stem in my Solo between hits so little conduction takes place an the taste remains great to the very end. Most vaporizer manufacturers also have acknowledged in the past that conduction and iR always plays a role in vaporizing as the bowls were the herbs are placed are inevitably heating up too. On the other hand even Minivap's inventor said they are intending to add more conduction characteristics to aid in carboxylation of the herbs... So, please get of the "convection" hype train and get on one of the super vape vagons like the Inhalater, the Solo, the Cloud, the HI, the WW or any other quality vape that suits your needs and the more you get the hung of it the better it will perform, like a racing car for instance... lol
Peace bro!

natural farmer,

natural farmer

ili why did you give up the T1?
many reasons... bits and pieces in my mouth all the time, gets very hot to handle after a while, the batteries don't last at all, the vapor is very harsh for my teeth and throat, you have to hold the switch for the duration of the draw and that is not comfortable for me, high cost of the modular parts and more and more... anyhow it was not an "it just works" experience with reasonable cost, I am spoiled with my macs and iphones and Solo I guess, :). It was designed for medical users though and it suits many others so the best thing to do is try it for some days if you can or just buy one and then sell it if not for you.
The Inhalater though is on the right track on most aspects. If they improve a little on exterior design and built quality/materials and if it's true that next version will include digital temp display, software updates and I don't know what else, this little baby will be the next Solo! Oh and it's Vapor Lung friendly so they sure are on the right track on my book!! :tup:

Spiritwalker

Hey walker, this suffering you are mentioning depends on the usage and not many people have such issues. I rarely leave the stem in my Solo between hits so little conduction takes place an the taste remains great to the very end. Most vaporizer manufacturers also have acknowledged in the past that conduction and iR always plays a role in vaporizing as the bowls were the herbs are placed are inevitably heating up too. On the other hand even Minivap's inventor said they are intending to add more conduction characteristics to aid in carboxylation of the herbs... So, please get of the "convection" hype train and get on one of the super vape vagons like the Inhalater, the Solo, the Cloud, the HI, the WW or any other quality vape that suits your needs and the more you get the hung of it the better it will perform, like a racing car for instance... lol
Peace bro!

I hear ya man, but the Cloud is basically almost 100% convection no?

Spiritwalker,

natural farmer

I hear ya man, but the Cloud is basically almost 100% convection no?

mostly convection yes... 100% no... The metal ELBs heat up to the same temp as the herbs, so both conduction and radiation takes place as well. It doesn't matter how much each takes place though as long as your herbs don't blacken from too much convection, the taste isn't spoiled and vapor production is strong. After all these numbers change all the time as it depends on the draw, the packing of the bowl, the material of the bowl etc. :cheers:

natural farmer,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
Nah, bought a couple cheap 14 mm bowls and cut the slides off of them. Inserted a small piece of tubing in it, and then fit the tubing that came with the unit over that tubing. Perfect fit.

Just curious, did you cut them with a wet saw or what?

happyTrails,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Nope, just a pair of sharp scissors. I just ran the blades around until there was a good gouge all around and then just lopped it off. Then I used a metal file to round the edges down.

CentiZen,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
Nope, just a pair of sharp scissors. I just ran the blades around until there was a good gouge all around and then just lopped it off. Then I used a metal file to round the edges down.

Ahh... Thanks! I have some tile cutting scissors that should do the job and a 14mm bowl that came with my beaker that I will never use because..."FUCK COMBUSTION!" Hope it works!

happyTrails,
Reactions: CentiZen

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I have no interest of using a bong with a vape since I am usually lying down and bong water smells. If they made an inline water piece that fit as part of a vape that might work. In either respect without mods this vape seems to have beat all the others so far even without the improvements pending. As long as I can take a couple of hits and not burn the rest of the bowl while on the go this will do it for me. That was my favorite part of the MFLB and what I don't like about the DV although it is my daily in the house. I don't always have 12 minutes when out, two to warm up and 10 to complete the bowl.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ili

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

The Thermovape T1 is a pure convection portable. Its NOT by any means perfect but it is pure convection!

ru_frothi,

Tim

Just received my Inhalater (new version) and the temperature dial FELL OFF. Like, the super glue wasn't enough. I turned the dial and it twisted right off.

I contacted Taylor and he gave me my options:
1. He'd mail me out a pre-paid shipping label, and I'd send mine in for a replacement
2. I attempt to glue the dial on myself.

I'm going to overturn the house for superglue while it charges.. I was so excited to get it, this mood killer must be fixed.

Tim,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Just received my Inhalater (new version) and the temperature dial FELL OFF. Like, the super glue wasn't enough. I turned the dial and it twisted right off.

I contacted Taylor and he gave me my options:
1. He'd mail me out a pre-paid shipping label, and I'd send mine in for a replacement
2. I attempt to glue the dial on myself.

I'm going to overturn the house for superglue while it charges.. I was so excited to get it, this mood killer must be fixed.

Sorry Tim... that sucks bad. I would go with #1. Maybe see if he would be willing to send out the replacement as soon as your take yours to the UPS store and they register that you dropped it off? That would cut down on the time in between.

Slightly Medicated,

Tim

Sorry Tim... that sucks bad. I would go with #1. Maybe see if he would be willing to send out the replacement as soon as your take yours to the UPS store and they register that you dropped it off? That would cut down on the time in between.

Yea, but really it's glue. And he promised to uphold the warranty/exchange if the glue situation doesn't work, I even told him I'd probably send it right back if the glue doesn't work. Contingencies :lol:

Here's an image, I hope no one else has this issue.

Tim,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Good, I am glad you can still exchange it and everything. Let us know if you can get the glue to work. It would save you some time/hassle of having to send it back.

Slightly Medicated,
Top Bottom