Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I would not feel much from half a capsule. One capsule is almost to small for me. Personally, I think 1.5 capsules would be about the perfect size for me.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: JoeKickass

spanner

I ordered one of these a week or so ago but I am concerned at the lack of videos showing it in normal (to me) use without glass ware. I am hoping that the lack of videos is not due to inability to produce adequate clouds:\
Has anyone seen any other videos on the web?

spanner,

secretjuly

I have the Solo and I love it now I have to decide on this or the Pax by Ploom. Tough decisions lay ahead of me

secretjuly,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I ordered one of these a week or so ago but I am concerned at the lack of videos showing it in normal (to me) use without glass ware. I am hoping that the lack of videos is not due to inability to produce adequate clouds:\
will post a nice vapor video in the next few days

kushcabbage,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker

This is not the case. I will make you a video if KushCabbage dosen't get to it first

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
This is not the case. I will make you a video if KushCabbage dosen't get to it first
you'll likely beat me, I'm away from my vape and stash till tuesday! but never the less, spanner, I am quite pleased by the taste and quantity and quality of the vapor. When used with glass you can just see how pretty bright blue the vapor is! I love exhaling from the inh004 toward a light great big plumes that just dance in the air. romantic stuff yo :tinfoil:

kushcabbage,

Spiritwalker

wow nice clouds centizen and thanks for the vid! How hot does the vapor feel? And the draw is better than the Solo w/ pvhes or eds wood stem correct?

I'd get this over a solo anyday.

Nice 4 min. sesh!

Spiritwalker,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
The vapor feels very nice, I don't cough at all when I use the Inhalater. I've never used one of ed's stems but I'd say it's got about 15 - 20% better airflow than a PVHES stem.

Glad you guys liked the video

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Nothing but polyimide, ceramic and marijuana. I did several dry runs when I first got it and did not taste anything other than hot air so I'm pretty confident in the purity of the paths past what the eye can see.

Spiritwalker

wow centizen, you definitely da man! Thanks! This thing fricken rules..... no idea why there is so much more love for the Pax...or even Solo.... your Clouds looked like they rivalled Solo, and i'm assuming the taste is similar or better than solo?

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Well, I think that ploom is doing a much better job of consumer marketing, that is for sure. Inhalater seems to be going the retailer route and are relying on the resellers to do the marketing. I'm just glad Taylor was on his ball, and I can imagine he's going to get alot of business through his presence here. I'm sure as time progresses this vaporizer will get a larger presence. The Pax did only just come out.

CentiZen,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Maybe he is going to make the few improvements you all mentioned before mass marketing.

Dreamerr,

Spiritwalker

That's possible, but at 12-18 months away, i'm not too sure. I don't care, I can't even believe how perfect of a portable this is for me. I love those polyimide containers, the airflow, charging time, battery, life, portability, price, etc. based on what i've read and seen so far. I think the Pax is inferior due to larger conduction component, stirring required and kinda loose possible magnetic cap, and the airflow is too restricted and vapor hot.

Spiritwalker,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I thought the vapor was hot cause of the short air path.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I do believe and Taylor has confirmed, that the other side vapes carries the newest updated model. Changes have been made to current models. Square top cap and tighter knob. Also anyone with a new inh004 I'd follow CentiZen's advice before you use it too much; put clear tape over the dial so the sticker won't come off :tup:

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Tim

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Is the little piece shaking inside the unit anything to worry about?
This is the response they issued on the rattle:

"The rattle will not effect the operation of the INHALATER in any way. It is the potentiometer lug that rattles between it and the potentiometer knob. If this is a major concern to you; you may send it to us and we will adjust it and return it free of charge."

Basically the noise does not in any way affect the operation of the device, period.

Sincerely,
Taylor

kushcabbage,
Top Bottom