Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Well I'm going to wait until Monday or Tuesday and if my order is still "pending approval" and I haven't heard from Taylor, I guess I'll have to call my CC company. In the meantime, my fingers are crossed, my anxiety level is high, and it's time for a xanax:p

The Infamous El Guapo,

ats314

Hey fellow vapers. First post but I've been lurking for a couple weeks. Anyway I sold my Pax and ordered the Inh on Saturday from Other side vapes but as of yet I haven't received tracking info and when I check the status on the OSV website it still lists my order as "pending review". Should I be concerned??? Also unlike a lot of you I'm not vaping for medical purposes but rather for pleasure purposes. Only been vaping for a few weeks so any advice on how to vape for maximum " pleasure" would be greatly appreciated. Bought a SSV a few weeks ago and now I'm hooked on vapor.:love:

I ordered an INH from Otherside on Sunday and received tracking info on Tuesday. You might want to contact them to see whatsup.

ats314,
^
That's awesome for you but I've called and e-mailed already. Now I'm even more stressed...
Did you order any extra capsules? I ordered 2 extra capsules and now I'm wondering if maybe they're back ordered on the capsules and maybe that's the delay. Hmmmm...

The Infamous El Guapo,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
^
That's awesome for you but I've called and e-mailed already. Now I'm even more stressed...
Did you order any extra capsules? I ordered 2 extra capsules and now I'm wondering if maybe they're back ordered on the capsules and maybe that's the delay. Hmmmm...
They're not out of those. He's still selling them on his site and amazon

deadc0ffee,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I've been unlucky...

Had my replacement inh fail on me, I think the heater isn't working. It blinks for a minute then stops, and the chamber doesn't warm up. :(

deadc0ffee,

MrNorml

MrNorml,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello Deadc0ffee.
The programmed shutdown after 60 seconds happens when no temperature rise is registered by the computer. This malfunction has generally been caused by a heating element lead breaking down due to electrical resistance and overheating or mechanical torsion when capsule is sticky and forcefully twisted out of the heating chamber.

The problem has been addressed by making this lead 100% bigger. Conduction surface and mechanical strength has been doubled.

Please send your unit directly to us for a warranty repair and upgrade. You may contact us directly here: admin@inhalater.com

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
have you checked to make sure it's fully charged?
The light flashes on for a fraction of a second when I plug it in. I'll try leaving it plugged in for a while.

Hello Deadc0ffee.
The programmed shutdown after 60 seconds happens when no temperature rise is registered by the computer. This malfunction has generally been caused by a heating element lead breaking down due to electrical resistance and overheating or mechanical torsion when capsule is sticky and forcefully twisted out of the heating chamber.

The problem has been addressed by making this lead 100% bigger. Conduction surface and mechanical strength has been doubled.

Please send your unit directly to us for a warranty repair and upgrade. You may contact us directly here:admin@inhalater.com
Alright, email sent. It's good to hear that the issue's already solved.

deadc0ffee,
Hello Deadc0ffee.

Please send your unit directly to us for a warranty repair and upgrade. You may contact us directly here: admin@inhalater.com

How will I know if my inhalater, assuming I get this issue with othersidevapes resolved, is the most up to date model? Do your retailers automatically send their inventory back to you when an upgrade is needed or is it just an issue of as long as a user isn't having a problem then no upgrade is needed?

The Infamous El Guapo,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
How will I know if my inhalater, assuming I get this issue with othersidevapes resolved, is the most up to date model? Do your retailers automatically send their inventory back to you when an upgrade is needed or is it just an issue of as long as a user isn't having a problem then no upgrade is needed?
You don't know. There have been some indicative changes such as the cap style change and the future model that's all black, but other changes have been fully internal.

deadc0ffee,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I know PlanetVape.ca has the latest model, so if you end up cancelling from othersides, they are a very reputable company with quick shipping (even though they are in canada)

jambandphan03,

green.on.green

The knob issue is resolved.

Our own tentative trials with resins has not produced satisfactory results. We do not recommend using clumps of resin as some have a tendency to melt and gum capsule and heating chamber.

Trials with natural cigarette or pipe tobacco are ongoing. These type of tobaccos do not, to our perception, produce satisfactory results with the INH004.

Thanks for clearing the doubts.. does planetvape have the latest version of the INH [with the improved knob]..

cheers..

green.on.green,

ats314

^

I did order capsules, yeah. Hope I didn't take the last of them.:\ Have you still not heard back from them through email or anything? I sent them an email also and never got a response, but the item was shipped so I let it slide. I've heard they have good customer service from most people. Hopefully Taylor responds soon. Sucks man. I'd consider giving your CC company a call and see if they aren't maybe holding the charge because it looks weird to them. That happened to me before.

ats314,
I did order capsules, yeah. Hope I didn't take the last of them.:\ Have you still not heard back from them through email or anything? I sent them an email also and never got a response, but the item was shipped so I let it slide. I've heard they have good customer service from most people. Hopefully Taylor responds soon. Sucks man. I'd consider giving your CC company a call and see if they aren't maybe holding the charge because it looks weird to them. That happened to me before.
The charge has already posted to my account, it's not pending so the charge definitely went through. Still haven't heard anything. The other thing that sucks is if I have to get my credit card company involved it will probably be weeks before I see the money back in my account...I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!! Take an extra week to mail it, I don't care, just tell me what's happening (actually I do care) :shrug:

The Infamous El Guapo,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Hello Deadc0ffee.

How do I tell if a model has all the latest upgrades? (including the stronger assembly, new dial and electrical leads) Do they start at a specific serial number? Which dealers have this newest version with all the improvements stocked?

Fully Melted,

green.on.green

Dude, pretty soon you'll be schooling us! :tup:

I've never tried vaping tobacco, but I've gone the e-cig route. How dare you call them "weird & lame"! :argh:

Just kidding. :p What kinds of e-cigs have you seen? I used to use the ones that look like actual cigs and thought the big devices looked ridiculous, but I've done a total 180. Like with weed vapes, I completely geeked out on the technology. FYI, I use the Provari.

I was a pack a day smoker and started smoking 14 years ago, but I've just gone 3 months without an analog cigarette and have no desire to go back, all thanks to my e-cig. It simulates the experience of smoking quite well.

Well, I look at the INH and then when i googled e cigs then they seem lame in comparison.. haha.. :brow:

kidding ! .... Honestly, when i tried finding the right model for ecigs.. I came across multiple forums.. but they lead me to a lot of confusion + even forums that seem the better of the lot it seems to me that manufactureres pose as users/reviewers..

i mainly came across :
http://www.v2cigs.com/
http://www.greensmoke.com/
http://www.safecig.com/
http://www.prosmokestore.com/
AS well as Ego - t

but then most of them had mixed reviews and confused me only further..

seeing by your collection of goodies :nod: :
Current Rotation: persei/bender, dart, mflb, t1, solo, omicron mini, cloud+ss hl, pax
E-Cig: provari, ego twist
Incoming: inh, mobius ion reti
Wishlist: swagger double chamber ht, walnut mflb
I am pretty I can trust you blindly.. :bowdown: and I trust people here at FC..

however, even upon checking the few reviews and youtube .. I think i will go ahead with the provari .. you 2 are a godsend !

So its gonna be the provari (to help me quit smoking tobacco) & the INH for all the herbs :rockon:

Thanks a ton UpUpandAway, CentiZen & Inhalater..

green.on.green,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
The charge light blinks for a fraction of a second because the battery is fully charged.

We repair and upgrade individual units if they come in for a warranty issue. The vast majority of units on the market operate without fault.

Turnover of Inhalater stock is very quick with all retailers. All of them most likely have the latest upgrade in stock.

Kaptan

The charge light blinks for a fraction of a second because the battery is fully charged.

We repair and upgrade individual units if they come in for a warranty issue. The vast majority of units on the market operate without fault.

Turnover of Inhalater stock is very quick with all retailers. All of them most likely have the latest upgrade in stock.

Does the current stock have the fix fo the faint quick blinking heating green light that occurs when turning the INH off and then back on?

Kaptan,

559stonerr

Othersidevapes just emailed me

Our offices were burglarized on Monday the 8th, and we have been working with police detectives since to try to investigate the matter. Our office was entirely ransacked between burglars and the detectives, and we are working to get everything back in order as quickly as possible. We deeply apologize if your order is delayed going out, or if we have not yet gotten a chance to return your contact or messages. We will be getting all orders out as quickly as we possibly can, and returning all messages and emails as soon as possible. We would greatly appreciate your patience while we try to get everything back in order. If you have any questions about your order, please don't hesitate to leave us a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

559stonerr,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Othersidevapes just emailed me

Our offices were burglarized on Monday the 8th, and we have been working with police detectives since to try to investigate the matter. Our office was entirely ransacked between burglars and the detectives, and we are working to get everything back in order as quickly as possible. We deeply apologize if your order is delayed going out, or if we have not yet gotten a chance to return your contact or messages. We will be getting all orders out as quickly as we possibly can, and returning all messages and emails as soon as possible. We would greatly appreciate your patience while we try to get everything back in order. If you have any questions about your order, please don't hesitate to leave us a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yep, I just got an email from Taylor to let you all know but you beat me to it. Remember his customer service is great and patience is a virtue that a lot of us don't have but strive for.

Wow that sucks. Should I send an apology e-mail for being such a pain in the ass?

I would since he is such a nice guy, small operation and really cares. His life has been hard the last few months and a lot of us can understand that.

Dreamerr,

559stonerr

Yep, I just got an email from Taylor to let you all know but you beat me to it. Remember his customer service is great and patience is a virtue that a lot of us don't have but strive for.

your are indeed correct about his customer service, even with this minor incident i am glad i ordered thru Other side. cant beat 15% off and free overnight shipping

559stonerr,
Top Bottom