Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I was coming on to ask the same question. Since I want to try the higher setting I need a piece of silicone. I don't know the size to get or a good place to get it from. I read in another thread that either home depot or lowes has food grade silicone so that would be the easiest but if they don't need a link. I need the size either way.

Dreamerr,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Hey guys, long time lurker and first time poster. Just wanted to say that i've ordered the INH004 from theothersidevapes using the discount code and free shipping. I thought it was a great deal, and Taylor is awesome to deal with. I'm looking forward to trying it out and joining the community here!

I already own a Cloud (which is bomb ass BTW), and was wondering what would be the ideal way of hooking the INH up to the 18mm female joint of the HydraCirc? Anything better than an Arizer Extreme elbow mini whip? Just thinking about ergonomics.

Shout outs to all the present owners that have left feedback, you're the best! :tup:
It's not hard to rig something out of the tubing if you have anything with an 18mm male attachment (I used the thermovape water pipe adapter)

deadc0ffee,
Reactions: ru_frothi

Dreamerr

deadcoffee you see the vapes I have, I have no water pipes and no whips at all so I have to buy it. I only need a small piece I suppose but bigger then what came with the vape.

I am using 6 tonight but I cough so that is my issue. I no longer have harshness issues cause using diff strains then I did the first week. I was measuring how much I used so stuck with the same type which was harsh I guess. All has been good with a mess load of other strains even on 6 but the coughing at 6 not kewl for me.

Dreamerr,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
How about an EHLE 250? Nice and inexpensive but still quite good. Pair it with a nice downatem and its even better.

Or you you check out soul shine family glass; best prices period

EDIT : oh man I was confused lol. You wanted sillicone, not a bong. Planetvape has really good prices but I've never found any at a hardware store

CentiZen,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Which problems? The only thing I can really think of is Stone's broken dial issue and that's just the one unit. So far these have been pretty reliable vapes in my opinion.

As for the "newest" model; Pharamacor released another version of the inhalater with a black delrin cap instead of the silver ones and also added two rubber grommets to the dial for better turning action. I don't think there were any changes at all to functionality. Taylor has them in and is now selling them instead of the old ones.

Thanks for responding. I googled 'Pharamacor', as you suggested, and drew a blank. So I tried 'Pharmacor' that took me to the amateurish 'Inhalater My Medicine' website. I clicked on 'Get Yours Now', that took me an Ebay page, 'Inhalater My Medecine' (note misspelling). This page states:
'0 results found in all categories

'Your search returned 0 items.
'This Store currently has 0 listings. You can come back later or check other Stores.'
I did an FC search for 'Taylor', and drew another blank.
Hint: Pharmacon is in urgent need of a website upgrade, and a crash course in marketing. Or so it seems from this FC member's perspective.
Thinks: Time to revisit the Pax and Davinci forums.

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I would agree with you; but it seems to me that as a legitimate pharmaceutics company they would want to stay away from anything related to marijuana. That dosen't excuse the 1990's CGI style website or anything but I think they are shying away from marketing for that reason. What they seem to be doing is leaving the marketing to the distributors. I'm surprised they even have that "Get your now" link when they are selling them through distributors.

When I was referring to Taylor I meant theothersidevapes.com . Taylor is the bloke who owns it and he does a great job of running it. I think he might have exclusive distribution of the Inhalater actually; if not he's the only one who's actually being active about advertising it.

I do hope they have a new site in the works because that is just embarrassing and does not reflect the quality of the product in the slightest.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i have seen it on other sites for sale as well but as of right now Taylor has the best deal in town. wish i could get one but just spent too much $$$ on some new glass

mmenzie,

VisiblyVaped

This is the next vape that will be on my mind for awhile....I just hope its got an easy draw

VisiblyVaped,

poonman

How about an EHLE 250? Nice and inexpensive but still quite good. Pair it with a nice downatem and its even better.

Or you you check out soul shine family glass; best prices period

EDIT : oh man I was confused lol. You wanted sillicone, not a bong. Planetvape has really good prices but I've never found any at a hardware store

Hey CentiZen ,
In your experience , how long does it take to get your SSFG delivered to Ontario ?
They're located in NC ? and are they set up with paypal ? it didn't say on their site .

TIA

poonman,

Dreamerr

CentiZen do you know the size I need to ask for on the silicone? I would like to attach it directly to the mouthpiece. I was under the assumption that the diameter is different for each vape so that is important info.

@VV the draw is easy.
@hai don't worry about the website as bad as it is worry about how the vape works. I prefer the vape to work since I am old and grew up without computers. I do understand the new generation and aesthetics but from what I understand they don't care about the site they are spending time making a great product. I personally don't go to bad websites cause it bothers me and only went to theirs once.

Dreamerr,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Well the 3/16th tubing I have is a very tight fit, so I'd go with the 1/4th tubing instead.

And it depends if you ship it with brokerage or send it though customs. If it's brokered it's within a week. If it goes through normal customs they almost certainly are going to test it so it will take longer.

CentiZen,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Because almost all hardware stores carry Vinyl tubing, which is food safe and all but has a very noticeable taste. I don't know if you ever chewed on vinyl erasers as a kid but I did and that's exactly how the vapor tastes. I recommend silicone because it has no taste. I'm sure Vinyl will work but I didn't like it and I don't think you will either.

CentiZen,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

OH I thought they were the same thing since if you search for silicone you come up with vinyl. So the 1/4 inch is the inside diameter? I need to go to the pax thread or maybe you remember where someone put up the link for some company that sells them by the foot and reasonable. I think it was two weeks ago. Bad me for not bookmarking it because I never thought I would want or need one since I don't use a bong.

@cen I think this was the site but not sure how much the shipping is. Can you help me figure out what I need please. http://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/116/121/=j1qib3

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
OH I thought they were the same thing since if you search for silicone you come up with vinyl. So the 1/4 inch is the inside diameter? I need to go to the pax thread or maybe you remember where someone put up the link for some company that sells them by the foot and reasonable. I think it was two weeks ago. Bad me for not bookmarking it because I never thought I would want or need one since I don't use a bong.

@cen I think this was the site but not sure how much the shipping is. Can you help me figure out what I need please. http://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/116/121/=j1qib3

My SWAG

10 feet of the 51135K21 This is 1/4" ID and 3/8" OD so its 1/16th thick

or

5 feet of the 551135K26 Same ID but thicker. also available in 5 foot lengths.

ru_frothi,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
That site flat out won't load for me. Their webdesigner must have chocked it full of flash or something.

But Rufrothi seems to have it taken care of

CentiZen,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

I would agree with you; but it seems to me that as a legitimate pharmaceutics company they would want to stay away from anything related to marijuana. That dosen't excuse the 1990's CGI style website or anything but I think they are shying away from marketing for that reason. What they seem to be doing is leaving the marketing to the distributors. I'm surprised they even have that "Get your now" link when they are selling them through distributors.

When I was referring to Taylor I meant theothersidevapes.com . Taylor is the bloke who owns it and he does a great job of running it. I think he might have exclusive distribution of the Inhalater actually; if not he's the only one who's actually being active about advertising it.

I do hope they have a new site in the works because that is just embarrassing and does not reflect the quality of the product in the slightest.

Thanks, CZ, that's just what I wanted to hear! I'll head over there as soon as I've finished my fitness routine. :)

Hai_Rypo_T'head,
Reactions: CentiZen

Dreamerr

My SWAG

10 feet of the 51135K21 This is 1/4" ID and 3/8" OD so its 1/16th thick

or

5 feet of the 551135K26 Same ID but thicker. also available in 5 foot lengths.

Yea I will get the five feet. I only need like 6" in reality. The rest will just sit in the garage. I don't know of anything I could use it for. What would be a good length to cut it to for cooling the vapor? I was thinking double the size of the piece that came with the unit.

Why would I care about the thickness? Is one really stiff like what we have now and one very moveable or is there a slight difference? I need help I can't find either number on the page. Are they typed correctly. I do see the proper ID and OD but not the same numbers. I have looked twice and not vaked which maybe is the issue lol.

VV just do it and sell the new puffit when you get it.

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Yea I will get the five feet. I only need like 6" in reality. The rest will just sit in the garage. I don't know of anything I could use it for. What would be a good length to cut it to for cooling the vapor? I was thinking double the size of the piece that came with the unit.

Why would I care about the thickness? Is one really stiff like what we have now and one very moveable or is there a slight difference? I need help I can't find either number on the page. Are they typed correctly. I do see the proper ID and OD but not the same numbers. I have looked twice and not vaked which maybe is the issue lol.

VV just do it and sell the new puffit when you get it.

Can't tell you about flexibility with that kind of hose.

I checked the #'s and I see them there

ru_frothi,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

I think at the $250 price point, they should consider including more of the Herb capsules with the unit. It was stated earlier in the thread that the capsules life is limited to about a month to two months. The price of the capsules can really add up with frequent use.

Or maybe the capsules can be cleaned with iso and/or jabbing the screen with a stiff wire, nylon or bristle brush? :hmm:

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
If you want to prolong the life of your capsule I would suggest the following things.

1. Don't squeeze the capsules. Use some sort of blunt tool to empty the capsule out. I tap the mouthpiece and it usually falls out.
  2. Make sure you empty/clean it out when it is still HOT. The hotter it is the less stuff will stick inside. When it cools the oils get sticky and help trap the flowers in the screen and sides of the capsule.
  3. While it is still hot. If you are at home use a can of compressed air and blow air through the mouthpiece end (out the end you load in). You want to blow in that direction... it will clean it out better.
  4. Find one of the air intake holes on the side of the device. They are located on the black rings. Use the compressed air to blow through that hole. It well help keep the heater chamber clean.

If you are not at home you can blow through the capsule mouthpiece with your own lungs. Just make sure you don't slobber over everything ;) That quick cleaning will help everything stay newer longer. Keep up with your regular maintenance/cleaning and things should last a long time.

Dreamerr

I don't even have a wrinkle on my capsule. I just turn it over click my finger on the side and most if not all falls out. Sometimes I have to click twice. I usually click on the black rim of the mouth piece and so therefore not even touching the polimide. If there is still a crumb in it I turn it away from myself and blow through the mouthpiece which cleans it perfect in my eyes. I then just leave it on the dresser for next time.

I am in the mind thought that the capsules will take forever to wear out if you don't crush them to empty. I also don't feel the need to pre-load. The reason why is I just pre-crush and it is so easy to stick the capsule in turn counter clockwise and wala it is full. If you don't have pile then you have to inhale it in which is just not as convenient to me since you have to pack a bit.

Slim great idea about blowing air threw the holes on the side to get anything left on the bottom out.

Dreamerr,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
You just described my after-session ritual in perfect detail.

And yeah, I've been using the same capsule since I got my unit and I see no drop in performance or problems with it thus far

CentiZen,
Top Bottom