Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Kushcabbage will order later since I need to leave but will get the one from thermovape and the cheaper bubbler. I suppose I am good to go. Do I remove the piece to connect to INH direct to use without the bubbler or does it fit just like video showed like the thermovape?
also note if you want a cheaper option, http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/glass-adapter-kit is a different material either will stand up fine, I just prefer the white teflon. When your going to use this, you can either keep that tube really long and keep the inh004 beside the pipe, or cut a small section so you can just rest it on top of the bubbler, will be kinda top heavy but work for you if your laying in bed, you could have two different sizes. The little plastic white or black piece (whatever which one you decide to go with) bigger end goes into the water pipe opening, (fits in either 18mm or 14mm) and leave the tubing on the smaller end sticking out which the inh004 capsule fits right on the other side nice and snug! Use the 'SUMMERTIME' 25% off discount when you check out! It ends this Friday. Imagine in that picture your inh004 is that vape on the left and it was connected to a bubbler on the right. Hope this helps! :tup:
Delrin_Glass_Adapter_With_bubbler.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
also note if you want a cheaper option, http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/glass-adapter-kit is a different material either will stand up fine, I just prefer the white teflon. When your going to use this, you can either keep that tube really long and keep the inh004 beside the pipe, or cut a small section so you can just rest it on top of the bubbler, will be kinda top heavy but work for you if your laying in bed, you could have two different sizes. The little plastic white or black piece (whatever which one you decide to go with) bigger end goes into the water pipe opening, (fits in either 18mm or 14mm) and leave the tubing on the smaller end sticking out which the inh004 capsule fits right on the other side nice and snug! Use the 'SUMMERTIME' 25% off discount when you check out! It ends this Friday. Imagine in that picture your inh004 is that vape on the left and it was connected to a bubbler on the right. Hope this helps! :tup:
Delrin_Glass_Adapter_With_bubbler.jpg
Thank you ever so much will call in the morning to order. No need to cut since I wanted the longer vape path to cool the vape this way I can get to max maybe. I can vape out of the tube that goes into the pipe as well right? What is glass? It all looks like silicone and derilin.

Dreamerr,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Thank you ever so much will call in the morning to order. No need to cut since I wanted the longer vape path to cool the vape this way I can get to max maybe. I can vape out of the tube that goes into the pipe as well right? What is glass? It all looks like silicone and derilin.
Nothing's made of glass, it's just an adapter so you can attach the thermovape to a 14/18mm ground glass joint.

Here are two pictures of what I've been using:
The first is when I was testing it to see if it worked, the second is a picture of after I braced it (the inhalater would wobble with just the tubing)
adapter.jpg
adapter2.jpg

Note: I've been using the tubing ("mouthpieces") that came with the inhalater, I originally bought the cheaper adapter from thermovape.

Dreamerr

LOL on alerts paytonpenn. Thanks for the video as well that helped a lot. Saw another cute glass piece but no curved arm.

How many inches is that tube as opposed to the one that came with the INH? Is that sufficiently long enough to cool the vape to use on max with no bong? I am excited to try this through water since you all say it is so good.

Dreamerr,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I don't think anyone could say if that would be long enough as that would be personal preference.

paytonpenn,

Dreamerr

Is it like double the size of the one that comes with the INH?

Kushcabbage I will just lay the INH on my chest or bed or let it hang. I can't see that being an issue. As always correct me if I am wrong. I do want to vape out of the same tube so I don't want to cut it. You suggest the white one cause it is cooler in temp? I think they are the same price so if that is the better one will get it. The black one on the INH does get warm if using direct but not warm enough to care at all.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Also, this can be stuck onto the end of any tubing that fits onto the mouthpiece of the inhalater http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/in-line-moisture-conditioner.
I highly recommend trying it if you can spare the cash.

Great idea and you said it will fit woohoo. I thought it was cheaper but will have the discount. Do they last or do you have to replace the pad or whatever is used in it to moisturize? It is all medical so I don't skimp just try to get best prices. Hmmmmmm can I take it off my taxes lol. I bet we can when it becomes legal on the fed level.

Dreamerr,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
@dreamerr What do you mean cool the vape, are you talking about the piece you put your lips on or the vapor coming to you?

paytonpenn,

Dreamerr

OK from what I understand if you have a longer vapor path the vapor cools as it is taken into your mouth, throat and lungs. Again from what I understand that will reduce harshness and coughing. Is this true? This is my purpose for trying the longer path and the water pipe. I have no issue with the heat at all on any of my vapes on my lips. It doesn't bother me. I am just trying to be able to get to a higher temp to get better meds as said earlier in this thread by writing and a link higher temps is different effects. If I cough hard that will kill me so I need to avoid it and was told this is from hot vape. It doesn't feel hot to me but from what I read I suppose it is.

Dreamerr,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Great idea and you said it will fit woohoo. I thought it was cheaper but will have the discount. Do they last or do you have to replace the pad or whatever is used in it to moisturize? It is all medical so I don't skimp just try to get best prices. Hmmmmmm can I take it off my taxes lol. I bet we can when it becomes legal on the fed level.
The pad's ceramic, I've never heard of one needing replacing. OF would know better than I, he's the one omniscient in everything ThermoVape.

And in response to something you posted before
[...] Is that sufficiently long enough to cool the vape to use on max with no bong?
I cough because of how hot AND dry the air is. Cool dry vapor still bothers my throat a bit.

EDIT #3
Well, I convinced myself. Picked another smooth flow and asked them if I could get some of that medical grade tubing instead of the drip tip mouthpiece it comes with (I already have a few)

deadc0ffee,

Dreamerr

In that case please give me my exact order for tomorrow so I know I do it correctly. The tube from INH is 2" so I hope that is longer. Then I will order the $50 water piece kushcabbage posted for me.

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
LOL on alerts paytonpenn. Thanks for the video as well that helped a lot. Saw another cute glass piece but no curved arm.

How many inches is that tube as opposed to the one that came with the INH? Is that sufficiently long enough to cool the vape to use on max with no bong? I am excited to try this through water since you all say it is so good.

My opinion about 1 foot seems to be a good length for me....

and Thanks KC and the others for reminding me about using the TV adapter. I saw that when I was working on the wiki this morning and dug my TV adapter out and stuck and INH straw tip on the end and it works like a champ. better than my EQ adapter with the crappy stock arizer tubing.

The INH continues to perform very well..... Loving the pass through charging.... Bought one of these four port chargers and some longer cables for my workstation area.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10851&cs_id=1085102&p_id=8856&seq=1&format=2

Now I can charge my iphone, ipad, o-phos, and the INH all at the same time. I will eventually try and see if a 2.1a charger makes any difference compared to a 1/2 amp charger.

Dreamerr

My opinion about 1 foot seems to be a good length for me....

and Thanks KC and the others for reminding me about using the TV adapter. I saw that when I was working on the wiki this morning and dug my TV adapter out and stuck and INH straw tip on the end and it works like a champ. better than my EQ adapter with the crappy stock arizer tubing.

The INH continues to perform very well..... Loving the pass through charging.... Bought one of these four port chargers and some longer cables for my workstation area.
Do I still need extra tubing or is the tubing enough that I will get with the adapter?

Yes but do I get that white one(ptfe or something like that) or black one(derilin)? Aren't they the same price so which is better?

So I am getting two things from thermovape the water pipe adapter to be determined by all of you and the smooth flow so no cough or sore throat.

The water pipe from I think it was amazon will look back a page, the $50 one. Am I all set or do I need to know something else? I never understood the prices of water pipes so I suppose cheap is good. I have never used glass so have no idea if you can clean it or not. How if you don't pick up the stem do you get the hit? Does it have a carburetor? Ok getting link so I make sure I have it all correct. http://www.amazon.com/Glass-Tobacco-Pipe-Multicolor-Perc/dp/B00928PSTY/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A186K3YJLZHJ0F unless you have a better choice for me.

Dead your mouth piece looks like a penis head just saying....:rolleyes:

Many thanks to all who have helped in this endeavor. I am like a little kid again just learning. Like I said before we used apple bongs and rolling papers and if you had a smidge of money a pyrex bong. Oh and we rolled pin joints. The fat ones I see now are just scary looking.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Do I still need extra tubing or is the tubing enough that I will get with the adapter?

Yes but do I get that white one(ptfe or something like that) or black one(derilin)? Aren't they the same price so which is better?

So I am getting two things from thermovape the water pipe adapter to be determined by all of you and the smooth flow so no cough or sore throat.

The water pipe from I think it was amazon will look back a page, the $50 one. Am I all set or do I need to know something else? I never understood the prices of water pipes so I suppose cheap is good. I have never used glass so have no idea if you can clean it or not. How if you don't pick up the stem do you get the hit? Does it have a carburetor? Ok getting link so I make sure I have it all correct. http://www.amazon.com/Glass-Tobacco-Pipe-Multicolor-Perc/dp/B00928PSTY/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A186K3YJLZHJ0F unless you have a better choice for me.

Many thanks to all who have helped in this endeavor. I am like a little kid again just learning. Like I said before we used apple bongs and rolling papers and if you had a smidge of money a pyrex bong. Oh and we rolled pin joints. The fat ones I see now are just scary looking.
The black Derain is 25, white one is 35 not much different your choice. Things really arn't so complicated as you make it out to be. The water pipe I posted was from a reliable dealer I've bought my cheap bubbler from. 50 bucks for a small glass on glass water pipe with a vetical joint is good I'd say. It is a 4 slit percolation design so not much drag and lots of bubbles for diffusing that vapor. I used to hit apple pipes all day no worries. The only carb is the action of releasing the vape from the bubbler which draws in fresh air, in that video of me using the small bubbler noticed how I lifted and put back the vaporizer onto of the bubbler over and over providing fresh air. The adapter you are getting from thermovape is going to pair with the bubbler (18mm) from amazon if you choose, there are lots of prices and types of bubblers online) it should be quite a flush fit and removing might be a bit sticky, since the adapter reaches farther into the 18mm than the 14 mm since it is wider, but all in all you will good. The smooth flow you get you'd an put a drip of water in from the sink and the cermaic will collect water and cool your hit even further! Cheers hope everything makes sense!

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Dreamerr

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
The smooth flow you get you'd an put a drip of water in from the sink and the cermaic will collect water
Just remember to blow excess water out the mouthpiece before attaching it to the vape. Vapes don't like getting wet.

No extra tubing should be needed.

Delrin is just cheaper. PTFE is more heat resistant, but it doesn't matter here.

The water pipe and smooth-flow can't be used simultaneously - the smooth flow is just much more portable and easy to use.

That's the adapter you're buying ;)

Dreamerr

So the smooth flow should just be used with the INH? This will make the INH smoother? BTW I couldn't resist and did take it out with me today. If I leave my window open it isn't bad.

So smooth vape with adapter INH and water pipe and
smooth vape with INH and smooth flow

wow it will be good. Oh yea I make it hard it is the nature of being a woman and ocd lol. I do it to myself. My issue is when I buy stuff on line I don't return so I have to get it right. In a store I can return so no issue if I get the wrong thing although I still don't enjoy that.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I just can't imagine the smooth flow fitting the INH natively without some sort of tubing or anything extra.
But I don't have either pieces so my eyeballs may not be as useful in this situation.

paytonpenn,
Top Bottom