Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Tyler Durden

The harshness concerns me a little. How is the INH on the lower temps that still produce visible vapour? I'm used to the Solo on temps of 3-4 (sometimes 2 if it's been used for a while and hot). But depending on how often I vape, if it's frequent I can sometimes handle 5-6 as well. How would this correlate to the INH on the dial, and is it really harsher? I was under the assumption that this vape wasn't as harsh as the Solo, and if i'm going to need to use a small whip, then I might just stick with a Solo since I like the glass aroma tube. My thing is I want to stay away from whips and tubes, as i've used them enough with an EQ and i'm moving on to the all glass Cloud for desktop.

Tyler Durden,
my INH is only harsh when used straight from the mouthpiece. I use that whip piece and I can crack it to the max without problems. Plus I love the ability to just load it and go. I can turn it on and take a few tokes then turn it off and save it for later.

VapeNStone,

Tyler Durden

Is there an issue of cooking the herbs, after you turn it off, or do you remove the capsule?

Tyler Durden,
Is there an issue of cooking the herbs, after you turn it off, or do you remove the capsule?
No I don't remove the capsule. I just keep it in there and it doesn't burn off. What I usually do is make sure it is COMPLETELY cooled off before I put it away. What I do is right before I'm ready to be done I shut it off and still continue to hit it for a bit. This way I'm cooling it down quicker and also pulling the vapor out of the unit itself to help with cleaning. I do this while golfing and pretty much anywhere I can bring my INH. I'll hit it a few times then turn it off hit it a few more, then I pull the hose off and replace the cap :)

blowing through the air holes on the side helps, and you don't have to taste hot air.
but then you lose vapor. What I do is when I turn my unit on I put the capsule in right away. Then I slowly hit it while it's warming so that conduction doesn't really start. Then you don't get that weird first hit. :)

VapeNStone,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
but then you lose vapor. What I do is when I turn my unit on I put the capsule in right away. Then I slowly hit it while it's warming so that conduction doesn't really start. Then you don't get that weird first hit. :)
oh yea that's what I do as well, misunderstood thought we were talking about the end of the session cooling the cap down inside. :whoa:

kushcabbage,

VisiblyVaped

My solo draw irritates me, no interest in the overpriced pax, if my replacement Puffit is no good when it comes I will return/sell for this probably for portability and stealth......and because I like variety. I ALWAYS use the mflb with PA on the go

Tim

Pretty sure someone said the INH had an easier draw than davinci, but everyone's different and there are a lot of variables.

I find that the DV has an easier draw than the Inh. However, once the DV gets dirty/gunked up (after a few bowls) the draw is no where near as effortless, and the Inh would win (the draw on the Inh has never gotten more restricted, regardless of how many sessions I go through).

Tim,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Pretty sure someone said the INH had an easier draw than davinci, but everyone's different and there are a lot of variables.

The Pax has a harder draw than solo??

When you have time, please do compare the pax/solo/INH :)

I said it was easier to draw. I still feel that way. I can pack the capsules tight and still no draw issue. It may be because I don't clean the Davinci every time I use it. I have stopped combusting and using any other vape since I got this thing. I love it. I was only using one strain at the beginning when I got it but now have tried I think 5 and wow the taste is great. I have used it in my car but won't anymore. I finished my stealth experiment and the INH lost. If my car smells for a long time that isn't good. I have also found that the cover on the vape works well to hide the smell but if you use the silicone ext all bets are off. That can light up my car before I vape or you can even smell it through my pants pocket more so then others except LB when used material is in it.

I will go back to the LB and the DV for outside purposes but the INH is my number one friend.

Dreamerr,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Do you have a pic of the newest model?

Newest model? Please, tell me more.

I've been hanging out in the Ploom Pax forum for a while. The last time I was here, there seemed to be several problems with the INH004. So, when someone posted that an upgrade was in the pipeline, I decided to wait, and headed over to the equally erudite :tup: Pax forum. As the Pax seems to be having a few teething problems (and the damn thing isn't yet officially available in Oz), I decided to head back here.

Meanwhile, I've retained Davinci on my shortlist, and deleted Puffit. :cheers: < clinking vapes

Ubie Inavap iolite MFLB Arizer solo

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Newest model? Please, tell me more.

I've been hanging out in the Ploom Pax forum for a while. The last time I was here, there seemed to be several problems with the INH004. So, when someone posted that an upgrade was in the pipeline, I decided to wait, and headed over to the equally erudite :tup: Pax forum. As the Pax seems to be having a few teething problems (and the damn thing isn't yet officially available in Oz), I decided to head back here.

Meanwhile, I've retained Davinci on my shortlist, and deleted Puffit. :cheers: < clinking vapes

Which problems? The only thing I can really think of is Stone's broken dial issue and that's just the one unit. So far these have been pretty reliable vapes in my opinion.

As for the "newest" model; Pharamacor released another version of the inhalater with a black delrin cap instead of the silver ones and also added two rubber grommets to the dial for better turning action. I don't think there were any changes at all to functionality. Taylor has them in and is now selling them instead of the old ones.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Which problems? The only thing I can really think of is Stone's broken dial issue and that's just the one unit. So far these have been pretty reliable vapes in my opinion.

As for the "newest" model; Pharamacor released another version of the inhalater with a black delrin cap instead of the silver ones and also added two rubber grommets to the dial for better turning action. I don't think there were any changes at all to functionality. Taylor has them in and is now selling them instead of the old ones.

Agreed. Very few issues with the INH other than un-happyness over the ease of the knob turning. Has a single person on this thread had to return an unit for anything?

I have the latest version that Centizen refers too. Knob is still a tad too easy to turn but other than that this Vape rocks!

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

As far as the knob I have never turned it while vaping because I got used to holding the body from day one because of reviews. I more then likely would have held it that way anyhow but still made sure from day one and is now a habit. As I said earlier in this thread no need to worry about turning it on in your pocket if you have spent a capsule just leave it on. I have no problem using the whole capsule but then again I have never used it on max. I am not sure how you guys do that. I do not have hot vape even if I don't use the extension then it is slightly hot. I do however only use the vape on 3.5 - 4.5 usually at the lower one though. It gives me the results I need as far as my medical concerns. I am not looking to get wasted which may make the difference. I still get vape from my exhales after holding it in albeit not thick at that level. My ABV is still dark brown as well. I still don't get the appeal of max but to each his/her own. If I wanted to get wasted btw 5 - 6 works. I haven't done it since the first few days but assume it would be the same. I rather vape 4 - 6 capsules throughout the day then get vaked since that will do nothing for my conditions except maybe make me eat more which for me is a horror story.

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
As far as the knob I have never turned it while vaping because I got used to holding the body from day one because of reviews. I more then likely would have held it that way anyhow but still made sure from day one and is now a habit. As I said earlier in this thread no need to worry about turning it on in your pocket if you have spent a capsule just leave it on. I have no problem using the whole capsule but then again I have never used it on max. I am not sure how you guys do that. I do not have hot vape even if I don't use the extension then it is slightly hot. I do however only use the vape on 3.5 - 4.5 usually at the lower one though. It gives me the results I need as far as my medical concerns. I am not looking to get wasted which may make the difference. I still get vape from my exhales after holding it in albeit not thick at that level. My ABV is still dark brown as well. I still don't get the appeal of max but to each his/her own. If I wanted to get wasted btw 5 - 6 works. I haven't done it since the first few days but assume it would be the same. I rather vape 4 - 6 capsules throughout the day then get vaked since that will do nothing for my conditions except maybe make me eat more which for me is a horror story.

I have no issues with adjusting the knob accidently either,other than when carrying in my pocket. It still turns on accidently in my pocket so I fashioned a rubber band solution ala centizen and that issue is now solved.

We all have our goals with medicating. I certainly like thicker vapor and I like my CBN and CBD which require higher temps to extract. Clearly we have different goals but the unit can easily meet our needs. Just like the Solo, you have low temp options and you can crank it up to extract all the goodness. Generally I am only using MAX with a bubbler or my extension tube. When just pulling it out my pocket around 6 seems to be sufficient.

I am continually impressed by how even and thoroughly this thing cooks the herb.

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

I suppose when I learn how to use the ABV I will have lots of goodies left. What is the optimal temp to get the cbn's and cbd's? I still think someone who has one of those little point things that can tell temp should do this with the INH to see what temps we are getting.

Dreamerr,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I suppose when I learn how to use the ABV I will have lots of goodies left. What is the optimal temp to get the cbn's and cbd's? I still think someone who has one of those little point things that can tell temp should do this with the INH to see what temps we are getting.
You can eat the ABV, you can make it into a tincture, or you can make it into a concentrate.

I'm fairly good at noticing the effects of different substances on me and I didn't notice anything new happening once I reached 7 on mine. (Same effects as 6, denser more "singed" tasting hits)

deadc0ffee,

VisiblyVaped

You can eat the ABV, you can make it into a tincture, or you can make it into a concentrate

I take the ABV, simmer it in coconut oil to extract what's left, and buy empty pill caps and an eye dropper and have canna-caps anytime I want.
More effective IMO than regular edibles and easy to use anywhere

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I take the ABV, simmer it in coconut oil to extract what's left, and buy empty pill caps and an eye dropper and have canna-caps anytime I want.

Coconut oil works extremely well, glycerine works quickly, and limonene (orange oil) is next on my list of things to try.

deadc0ffee,

VisiblyVaped

Coconut oil works extremely well, glycerine works quickly, and limonene (orange oil) is next on my list of things to try.
Also told to try soy lecithin oil?
I've only used coconut for caps, i make a couple hundred at a time

VisiblyVaped,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Do you have a comparison to how the effects are in comparison to just eating the ABV raw? I was thinking of powdering my ABV for capsules.

CentiZen,

VisiblyVaped

Liquid hits faster after the cap digests, and it has to be heated to the point of releasing the chemicals

VisiblyVaped,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

you might check this out....

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Vaporizing_Effects_by_Temperature

I make butter with the ABV and then you can do anything with the butter.

Do you have a comparison to how the effects are in comparison to just eating the ABV raw? I was thinking of powdering my ABV for capsules.

They both work. I prefer to mask the flavor in a cookie made with ABV cannabutter or something but eating RAW ABV gets the job done too. Its already activated. Check out the firecracker recipes. I can't really say one feels different than the other. Edibles are all over the map on absorption time that seem to depend on many external factors, so I can't deduce if one works faster.

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

I have tried this with fresh and it wasn't strong enough. Maybe ABV is better. What is your ratio oil to ABV?

Great chart which proves the temps I was using on the DV were correct 365 and 375 half each on a session using the higher temp first. I would love to know what the numbers are on the INH since I still don't believe they are correct. I believe i reposted it a few pages back.

Dreamerr,

Kramer

Giddy Up!
Hey guys, long time lurker and first time poster. Just wanted to say that i've ordered the INH004 from theothersidevapes using the discount code and free shipping. I thought it was a great deal, and Taylor is awesome to deal with. I'm looking forward to trying it out and joining the community here!

I already own a Cloud (which is bomb ass BTW), and was wondering what would be the ideal way of hooking the INH up to the 18mm female joint of the HydraCirc? Anything better than an Arizer Extreme elbow mini whip? Just thinking about ergonomics.

Shout outs to all the present owners that have left feedback, you're the best! :tup:

Top Bottom