Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Hey, kushcabbage and slim... Where is a full comparison with the PAX? Give the INH some love guys! :D
I used up my stash on the pax! Will need to experiment more when I have more goods.. Have been talking to Slightly Medicated about just this comparison.

kushcabbage,
Reactions: ili

Jurassic

Thanks Taylor. My preliminary assessment of the Pax based on what I've read so far leaves much to be desired in comparison to the inh. This may change but for the time being I'm set on the inh. Do u still offer a discount code?

Jurassic,

JoeKickass

I used up my stash on the pax! Will need to experiment more when I have more goods..

Man do I know what that's like :lol:

However the longterm durability and reliability of the PAX's mouthpiece remains a concern for me due to it's mechanical design, and this is something we're going to have to wait and see about.

This was a concern for me too, but mine has worn in and got even smoother with use. The spring and catch feel tight and secure. Time will tell but I'd be surprised at a failure...

Thanks Taylor. My preliminary assessment of the Pax based on what I've read so far leaves much to be desired in comparison to the inh. This may change but for the time being I'm set on the inh.

I think the inhalator appeals to people familiar with traditional vapes like the herbalaire and the EQ because of the cartridge-style convection aspect. But the only weaknesses the Pax has that I can think of are: very small loads under 0.1g and that flavor is lost quickly when stretching a 0.5g+ bowl over multiple sessions.

How does the Inhalator do with 0.1g or less? Can you get thicker vapor breathing normally than a very slow draw on a mflb? (mflb can deliver some decently thick vape, just very slowly)

And how does it do with a full bowl with only a few hits taken at a time? Does it still taste fresh on the third warm-up?

JoeKickass,

Jurassic

This was a concern for me too, but mine has worn in and got even smoother with use. The spring and catch feel tight and secure. Time will tell but I'd be surprised at a failure...

I think the inhalator appeals to people familiar with traditional vapes like the herbalaire and the EQ because of the cartridge-style convection aspect. But the only weaknesses the Pax has that I can think of are: very small loads under 0.1g and that flavor is lost quickly when stretching a 0.5g+ bowl over multiple sessions.

How does the Inhalator do with 0.1g or less? Can you get thicker vapor breathing normally than a very slow draw on a mflb? (mflb can deliver some decently thick vape, just very slowly)

And how does it do with a full bowl with only a few hits taken at a time? Does it still taste fresh on the third warm-up?

I'm going to wait on Taylor to review a present market Pax before I completely rule it out. It's in the back of my mind, but i'm seeing way too many RMA's for my liking (at this point anyway).

The INH is more conduction than convection.

Hey Jurassic,

We've got a 15% discount code on vaporizers for FC members. The code is: FCVAPOR15

Click the link below to go to the thread for FC member discount codes. This thread shows the coupon codes for pretty much all of the companies that are affiliated with this forum, it's a good resource for FC members.

FC Thread for Vaporizer Discount Codes

And just a warning for those planning to get an Inhalater from me, I will probably be soon ending the deal with the free overnight shipping or free international shipping. Between the coupon codes and the free overnight shipping, I'm literally losing money on almost every Inhalater unit that goes out the door.

Sincerely,
Taylor

Thanks Taylor, just wasn't sure if the code was still valid for the INH. Do you have a projected timeline for when you will end the free international shipping? I suppose I will have to pull the trigger asap. I do believe you offer the best deal for the INH. Thanks again for your presence here, I always look forward to your thoughts/posts on the INH (and pax). Cheers bro.

Jurassic,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
still no chance of a local pick up Taylor...? :wave:
If he ships it to/from the same ZIP code USPS will probably get it to you within the day. I don't know if it's the best idea for Taylor to allow local pickups, not that it's a trust thing against you; but if others see it on the forums and then expect the same thing, it's just not a good situation. I remember a while back I discovered I lived quite near PlanetVape and they would not allow me to meet or go to them for the same reasons and instead sent it out and it got to me the same day.

CentiZen,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I really like what I read about this vape - I tried following their link to their website but ended up at they're ebay store which said they had nothing to sell. how or where can I get one of these?

mvapes,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Hey, kushcabbage and slim... Where is a full comparison with the PAX? Give the INH some love guys! :D
The folks at The VaporSpot out in Los Angeles have tried both in the same week they start carrying them in stock. They told me both were very efficient, and nice to use. But, they had to give it to Pax because of it's size and slightly better performance. However, they found the INH004 to like last around half hour longer on a charge. btw they had the earlier INH004 model with less temp setting options.

lesvape,
Reactions: ili

2clicker

Observer
If he ships it to/from the same ZIP code USPS will probably get it to you within the day. I don't know if it's the best idea for Taylor to allow local pickups, not that it's a trust thing against you; but if others see it on the forums and then expect the same thing, it's just not a good situation. I remember a while back I discovered I lived quite near PlanetVape and they would not allow me to meet or go to them for the same reasons and instead sent it out and it got to me the same day.

your right. it just sucks to have to pay for shipping when the item is only a few miles away.

2clicker,

Ontariovapes

Hi Taylor. I just pulled the trigger on one from you because of the discount. I hate buying a Canadian product from an American company but your price and shipping were better than any in the Inhalater's home country. I have a Pax and PuFFit so am looking forward to a three way vape-off. Thanks for the discount.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hi Taylor. I just pulled the trigger on one from you because of the discount. I hate buying a Canadian product from an American company but your price and shipping were better than any in the Inhalater's home country. I have a Pax and PuFFit so am looking forward to a three way vape-off. Thanks for the discount.

Awaiting the vape-off :tup:

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Jurassic

Jurassic

The folks at The VaporSpot out in Los Angeles have tried both in the same week they start carrying them in stock. They told me both were very efficient, and nice to use. But, they had to give it to Pax because of it's size and slightly better performance. However, they found the INH004 to like last around half hour longer on a charge. btw they had the earlier INH004 model with less temp setting options.

I remember when VaporSpot used to come on here and post until they got disgruntled by a few users and threw in the towel. Any idea if they will be posted some youtube vids on the pax, inh, or comparison between the two?

Jurassic,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I remember when VaporSpot used to come on here and post until they got disgruntled by a few users and threw in the towel. Any idea if they will be posted some youtube vids on the pax, inh, or comparison between the two?

Suggestion: contact em via youtube etc and ask?

BTW: mine came yesterday via Fedex but I was out and about. requires signature I guess so I'll have to wait till monday. That was super fast from other side vapes....

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

I was home but living in a suburb fedex decided not to deliver on Sat even though it was in town before 6am. I hope it comes mon before I have to go to town for an appointment otherwise it will be Tuesday.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I hope your inh004 comes today Dreamerr! In my experience FedEx will deliver earlier than later. Good luck in your inhalater experience! And try the lower temps before the higher ones! The inhaler makes kush taste so good on 4-5

kushcabbage,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Keep in mind that you always have option of writing a note to the fedex driver with your tracking number and signature on it and they will leave the package there.

CentiZen,

Dreamerr

Keep in mind that you always have option of writing a note to the fedex driver with your tracking number and signature on it and they will leave the package there.

Really, I will do that then. It says on there site 10am but I doubt it. If it comes in the afternoon all good but I am going to try the note thanks.

Kushcabbage, no delivery on Sunday hehe, I wish.

I would never use a high setting since it will make me cough and I hate to cough. Maybe you can school me on why people start low and then boost to almost max or max on a lot of devices. I for example stay with the 375 on the DV about half way through the session and then drop to 365 because of the harshness. Please explain to me why this is bad if it is.

From reading this thread all this time I was assuming that 5 seems to be the perfect temp for me but I will play with it. I guess Monday while out will be using my DV or LB depending on my mood.

Dreamerr,

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
Hey Guys,

The reason I can't offer local pickup at this time is basically due to the fact that I don't have a storefront open to the public. When I get to the point where I have a storefront or a nice office setup with a full-time staff etc., then local pickup might be something I can consider. Another big reason is that credit card merchant policies don't really look too kindly upon local pickup for items. Basically at this point in the growth of my business it would be so time consuming and costly for me to make local pickup available, that it would force me to raise the cost of my items across the board.

And Dreamerr, I'm sorry about the vape not showing up on Saturday. Saturday delivery requires an upgrade to FedEx Priority Overnight, and I didn't do this because you'd mentioned that you weren't going to be home on Saturday. You should expect the package to arrive on Monday however:)

Take care guys,
Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,

Dreamerr

@Taylor, no issue but I did say they more then likely won't delivery on Sat. When I went to site it said priority overnight so to funny.
Service type
Priority Overnight - Direct Signature Required
helpIcon.gif

That was the only reason I mentioned it. I really didn't expect it to say that nor did I expect the vape till Tuesday in all honesty. They must have flown it to get it to this state so fast.
As I told you I was in no rush so it really doesn't matter. It was nice to do business with you for sure.

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
@Taylor, no issue but I did say they more then likely won't delivery on Sat. When I went to site it said priority overnight so to funny.
Service type
Priority Overnight - Direct Signature Required
helpIcon.gif

That was the only reason I mentioned it. I really didn't expect it to say that nor did I expect the vape till Tuesday in all honesty. They must have flown it to get it to this state so fast.
As I told you I was in no rush so it really doesn't matter. It was nice to do business with you for sure.

A couple of excited new users. Can't wait.....

ru_frothi,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I caught that self proclaimed "professional consultant" using techniques he KNEW previously failed with the device (T1) in his review video. That is a demonstration not a review and it was never disclosed so the video goes from "review" to "hit job" IMO right there. Vapor Spot NEVER refuted the charge (he couldn't), or fixed the video, or did any of the science he said he was going to do. Last I hear he was RENTING VXCs to people who couldn't get one yet.

t-dub,
Top Bottom